Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]
They are violating law if they are wearing hillary shirts and are getting that close to the line.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do you know they will count your mail ballot?

How do you know your mail ballot will even be received?
View Quote

I dropped off my mail ballot in person on Friday.  

Hope i still vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No.

Standing in line listening to the fuckers determined that.  Shitloads of old ladies saying how this is their last chance to see a woman voted in as President. Older men talking about how great Cuomo is doing back home. Shit like that. Young folks  ranting about Trump being a racist. Etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two people in Hillary shirts handing out water meant the entire line was full of liberals?

No.

Standing in line listening to the fuckers determined that.  Shitloads of old ladies saying how this is their last chance to see a woman voted in as President. Older men talking about how great Cuomo is doing back home. Shit like that. Young folks  ranting about Trump being a racist. Etc.

Do you think the pro cuomo guys are voting in both states?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My parents retirement village is about 90% Trump....but then again, they are also 90% Retired .mil

Forgot: they are in South Floriduh
View Quote

Del Boca Vista ?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Just went by to vote early. LOL F that line full of libtards. Should have my mailing ballot today. I just dont trust the mailing vote system but with lines like that? I am glad I requested a mail in.

Typical liberal douche looking guys in HIlary shirts handing out water to people in line, etc.

I was asked who I was voting for a couple times by other people in line. I think thats rude but whatever. I told them I did not want to say as I was worried I would be asaulted and my car vandalized.
View Quote
Your mail in ballot is going to be found in a dumpster mid November.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I will vote on election day this year.

FOX NEWS LINK
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#7]
In Hillsborough County there are more registered Democrats than Republicans so there are naturally more Democrat ballots cast, but the Republican turnout is currently about 1% higher than the Dems(14% to 13%).

I will be doing my part this afternoon after I get off work.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#8]
The wife and I early voted in our little town this morning. Usually only 2 or 3 people get there before us. Today my wife was number 64 and I was number 65. I don't know anyone voting Hillary. I have only seen  2 Hillary signs, but there are Trump signs everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two people in Hillary shirts handing out water meant the entire line was full of liberals?

No.

Its the area, I really didn't expect different.  Lets hope all the folks who sat out the last 2 General elections the Red counties vote.

Looking at the incomming mail ins, it looks like that may be happening.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Fuking probably
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:06:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#12]
So I went in voted today. There seems to be a lot of Trump support this is around Tampa too. Anyways here Trump is the first one on the ballot and Rubio for senate
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:45:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I voted at 8AM, there was almost no one there (two other folks).
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#14]
There was about fifty people voting
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

What county? I voted in Coral Srrings but heard the Parkland polling place was less crowded, I should have gone there.

I am in Broward. Went at 6:30 this morning and there were already maybe 100 in line.  I was out of there by 7:20 though got mah vote in.

When me and my girl were leaving a  woman spinning a Trump sign said "Now there goes two people that choose good candidates" lol. How does she know who we voted for lol. I did write in Spongebob on one local position and Snoopy for our Supervisor of Elections (always unchallenged), they are good choices.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:54:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They are violating law if they are wearing hillary shirts and are getting that close to the line.
View Quote

I mentioned that to the polling officials and the cops this AM that he "may" be in violation. No fucks given by them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

What county? I voted in Coral Srrings but heard the Parkland polling place was less crowded, I should have gone there.

I am in Broward. Went at 6:30 this morning and there were already maybe 100 in line.  I was out of there by 7:20 though got mah vote in.
When me and my girl were leaving a  woman spinning a Trump sign said "Now there goes two people that choose good candidates" lol. How does she know who we voted for lol. I did write in Spongebob on one local position and Snoopy for our Supervisor of Elections (always unchallenged), they are good choices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Duval.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top