User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

EVERYONE STOP!! YOU ARE NOT READING WHAT OP IS SAYING!!!

OP, right now, listen to me, go buy THIS:  you have like 2 hours, HURRY.

http://www.batteryjunction.com/olight-m3x-xm-l2.html

HURRY, its on sale, and free shipping.  use cpf2011  for 5% additional.

GO GO GO GO GO.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ive got an Elzetta tactical flashlight that I keep in my truck and it's a good light.

Now that I own some land out in the country I need a GOOD light (flashlight, spotlight) for checking out things that go bump in the night outside around the property. I'd like either wall rechargeable or use same CR123 batteries the Elzetta uses. I'd like to keep it under $75 or so as long as its balls out bright and throws a good strong beam a couple hundred yards - like the old million candlepower cigar socket spotlights. I don't care what the form factor is as long as I can grab it and my pistol and go outside.

I know there are tons of Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals but I am not up on the technology to know what is good or not. I don't want something "as good" as the Elzetta, I want something that'll blow it away for described uses.

Thanks!

EVERYONE STOP!! YOU ARE NOT READING WHAT OP IS SAYING!!!

OP, right now, listen to me, go buy THIS:  you have like 2 hours, HURRY.

http://www.batteryjunction.com/olight-m3x-xm-l2.html

HURRY, its on sale, and free shipping.  use cpf2011  for 5% additional.

GO GO GO GO GO.

Thank you for hearing what I was asking and turning me onto this light. I found it at goinggear.com for $97 & free shipping. Then I picked up 24 Panasonic CR123A batteries at BatteryJunction. I'll get some 18650 rechargeables and a charger when I read up on them more. Looking forward to trying the light out!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

But if thats not what your looking for check out SkyRay KING

The SkyRay KING is probably the best light for the money anywhere for light output!!
View Quote

Battery: 4pcs*18650 lithium battery

Holy shit!

Link Posted: 12/3/2013 3:55:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/3/2013 5:27:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Malkoff M61 SHO in a Surefire 6P body. Maybe bored out to 18mm so you can use Li Ion cells.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I got the M3X light and was satisfied and impressed running it with 3 CR123's but I'd also ordered a pair of 18650 Orbtronics and a charger. Got those yesterday and got them charged and used it for the first time tonight with the 18650's. DANG!!!!! Awesome light and EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!!

So far I've got the Elzetta, a Fenix PD20 and a handful of the $6 china lights everyone was talking about recently. Those little lights are VERY impressive by the way. The M3X blows them all in the creek. It's like turning on a train headlight! Just fantastic and the 18650's made a world of difference in it.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Surefire 6PX tactical which is great. It is 320 lumens and really simple. It will eventually be mounted to an AR15, and then will be replaced with the non-aluminum version a G2X for keeping in my pocket.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well I got the M3X light and was satisfied and impressed running it with 3 CR123's but I'd also ordered a pair of 18650 Orbtronics and a charger. Got those yesterday and got them charged and used it for the first time tonight with the 18650's. DANG!!!!! Awesome light and EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!!

So far I've got the Elzetta, a Fenix PD20 and a handful of the $6 china lights everyone was talking about recently. Those little lights are VERY impressive by the way. The M3X blows them all in the creek. It's like turning on a train headlight! Just fantastic and the 18650's made a world of difference in it.

View Quote

AWESOME.  makes me feel good to know.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

that's why I clicked on this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For a moment. I though it said Fleshlight guys - talk to me.

that's why I clicked on this.

This
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top