Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#1]
If the hildabeast gets elected I will lose the last bit of respect that I have for the general population of this country.  If this country has gotten so far out of hand that the "majority" believe that she would be a good president and be a good first female president then we as a nation are in far worse shape than I had feared.

Sorry, not five...

-Out
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
6.  Respect for my Commander in Chief

yep

I survived 1 Clinton, this one will be worse.

The reason I won't frame and hang my Honorable Discharge Certificate in my office is that it was signed by Bill Clinton.  I'm not kidding.

That bugs me as well.

What sucks is I'll be eligible to retire in 2012--I might stay on an extra year or 2 just for the possibilty of getting someone else's signature.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Society no longer reflects the majority anymore just the overspoken minority to make them feel better.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The BEAST will NEVER be elected President.      

People can't be that stupid.      

Can they?      
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know about me, but how about this:

6.  The delusional idea that Bush has really done a good job when he has given us the Hildabeast.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:41:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, you guys are really depressing me...

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
6.  Respect for my Commander in Chief

yep

I survived 1 Clinton, this one will be worse.

The reason I won't frame and hang my Honorable Discharge Certificate in my office is that it was signed by Bill Clinton.  I'm not kidding.

Mine was signed by Jimmy Carter. It's in the file cabinet forthe same reason.
As far as the hildabeast is concerned, I wouldn't piss on her if she wwas on fire.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The BEAST will NEVER be elected President.      

People can't be that stupid.      

Can they?      

Yes, they can. That is the really scary part.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't forget, while she's taxing and banning us into submission, the ever-present* threat of "The Militia" that sparks fear into the hearts of all pinko-blooded liberals will rear its ugly head once more...

* for some reason they were only ever-present during Billy-Jeff Clinton's Presidency, but let's not split hairs here...

Actually, the militia scare was invented by the ATF, interestingly enough.

Haven't heard about it much since the Clinton days though have you?

Of course not. The ATF, amongst other gestapo-esque JBT's, had free reign during Billy-boy's presidency. They'll all stop laying low when Clinton 2.0 comes to power.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Fuck that....I'll move to Italy I'LL STAY HERE AND FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY!!

Fixed it to remind some that our freedom is NOT free and must be faught for at times.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm almost to the point of looking forward to Hillary taking office.  

THAT'S when the gloves come off on both sides!!  

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#12]
My home because I'll be moving to Alaska away from everyone.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Hope that is what I will loose.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#14]
The sooner she takes her throne, the sooner we get this over with. Because we ALL know where things are going to end-up. I really don't see any other future. Either the Tangos are going to hit us before she takes office and we're going to grind to a halt, or they're going to hit us after she takes office and we're going to grind to a halt. Outcome will be mostly the same.

But I must admit that I've been reading "Lucifer's Hammer"... so I've got a negative (REALISTIC) view of human nature at this point anyways...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If the Beast does take the throne, hopefully she will also lose something very shortly afterward.

Edit:  A guy can hope, right?

What could you possibly mean!?

Excellent representation of my wishes.

Oh I must have clicked the wrong smiley
I really meant just a bunch of angry people...

thought that was the most polite way to put it
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I can't believe that in three pages of posts no one has mentioned another thing we're going to lose if Hil-Hit-Bitch-lary ascends to the throne....

Do you think that the Internet will continue to exist in the form it does today?

The "hands-off" policies that have kept the web a fairly free forum will be squashed.

Not just "free" as in speech, but "free" as in Fees, taxes, etc, etc, etc, on the websites AND the users.  Do you think that a majority Lib congress with a LibPrez is not going to tap/extort the $-grab potential of the WWW for every lousy percentage of a cent they can wring out of it?

There is no fucking way that cunt bitch will EVER allow a medium for unfiltered, un-propagandized information such as the Internet is today, to exist through another election cycle if she is permitted to gain the office of Prez.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:51:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I swear, if this was 1983 1971 and we had the internet back then, their would be chicken little threads about how Mondale McGovern was going to ruin us when he ascended to the throne in 72.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
7. My respect for the American public for electing her.

Electoral College.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#20]
See my screen name aol profile.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I can't believe that in three pages of posts no one has mentioned another thing we're going to lose if Hil-Hit-Bitch-lary ascends to the throne....

Do you think that the Internet will continue to exist in the form it does today?

The "hands-off" policies that have kept the web a fairly free forum will be squashed.

Not just "free" as in speech, but "free" as in Fees, taxes, etc, etc, etc, on the websites AND the users.  Do you think that a majority Lib congress with a LibPrez is not going to tap/extort the $-grab potential of the WWW for every lousy percentage of a cent they can wring out of it?

There is no fucking way that cunt bitch will EVER allow a medium for unfiltered, un-propagandized information such as the Internet is today, to exist through another election cycle if she is permitted to gain the office of Prez.

Pfft, the Democrats and UN have been pushing to gain control of the internet for years. They can't allow freedom of thought/communication to exist in any format. Just like the ChiComs got Google and other groups to help them censor what little of the internet the Chinese are able to access.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:06:42 PM EDT
[#22]
height=8
Quoted:
I'm not happy about the prospect of Queen Hillary, but Presidents don't make laws.
that dont surprise me seeing where your from!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#23]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
I'm not happy about the prospect of Queen Hillary, but Presidents don't make laws.

Yeah - Pelosi and Reid will stand up to her.

Sure.

No doubt. And anyone who actually DOES, will be Vince Foster part II.
+1
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#24]
National defense

...which is one of the most important things IMO.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Thankfully the election will take place before I sign my commitment to the AF.  That way I can decide whether or not I want to swear to follow the beast's orders.

Oh and another thing we'd lose within a few months of her election:
ARFCOM
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Thankfully the election will take place before I sign my commitment to the AF.  That way I can decide whether or not I want to swear to follow the beast's orders.

Oh and another thing we'd lose within a few months of her election:
ARFCOM

Don't be ridiculous.  I came in right at the time that her husband was elected, and it didn't deter me from serving my nation.  If that's all it takes to make you reconsider signing on the line, do us all a favor and don't.  You think the CINC is giving you direction personally or something?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:23:17 PM EDT
[#27]
My sanity and clean criminal record.

-Ben
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#29]
... Even my ultra-European-liberal girlfriend despises the Beast.

... She'll vote Republican before pulling the D-lever - if her name is on the ticket
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:52:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tag

The Beekeeper captializes the T when he tags his.

Yes, much more authoritative that way.    
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top