If that's all you got why even post?

RIP
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:22:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:22:02 AM EDT
[#6]
"Ben Sebena, 30, is a decorated U.S. Marine who served two tours in Iraq before suffering severe arm and leg injuries in a mortar attack."

Innocent until proven guilty.  Hopefully he is innocent.

Tragic on many, many levels.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Someone died today.  Welcome to life.

Damn dude, I'm an asshole, but that was over the top even by my standards.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:15:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

One incident is highlighted and everyone comes out of the woodwork to offer their condolences.

There's enough violence going around, I'll save my emotions for an event that actually effects me.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn. That's fucked up.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One incident is highlighted and everyone comes out of the woodwork to offer their condolences.

There's enough violence going around, I'll save my emotions for an event that actually effects me.

Then how about just stay the fuck out of the thread.
Instead you'd rather come in here and act like a dick.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#11]
So how will the media spin this?

"See, she's a police officer WITH a gun, and she couldn't defend herself. If a police officer can't protect herself with a gun, then civilians don't need them either."

Is it too crazy to think that all of the recent gun violence is an orchestrated liberal conspiracy?

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:32:21 AM EDT
[#12]
RIP
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Does this look like a straight up assassination? Not one word about a patrol incident giving rise to the shooting? Strange.

On its face that's what it sounds like. Wonder if it may have been some type of domestic? Ex boyfriend, jilted lover, etc.... May she rest in peace, and I hope the killer gets what he deserves...

This.  It was personal.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, I'll stay out of your "husband kills wife " discussion.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ex boyfriend, husband, ???

Bingo.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:39:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I hate hearing about being being killed over Christmas. It is supposed to be a joyous celebration.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Classy.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#18]
So sad... hope they find the person who did it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:46:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#20]
RIP Officer Sebena.

I hope your killer suffers greatly before the end of his miserable and hopefully very short life.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's just really no need for you to go out of your way to say a dickish thing in regard to a slain police officer. I understand your point though I do not agree with it. If people want to offer their condolences why the fuck do you care? You had to put effort into coming into this thread, reading posts, getting irritated, and finally acting like a dick. Why go to all of that effort? Given the nature of the thread, why not just move on out of respect for the person that was murdered and the people here posting their respect for her?

It's low class is what it is. I guess that's the type of poster you want to be? I doubt you'd act like that in real life. You wouldn't last long.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Husband of Slain Wis. Cop Arrested in Her Death

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/husband-slain-wis-cop-arrested-death-18074014

If he is indeed guilty, I'm glad they arrested him.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Husband:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnZ6VoKhM
What a sad result.  Picture @ 6:26.  I hope he wasn't involved in her death.

I hope not too, but if he wasn't then there is a stone cold killer out there somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just can't help yourself can you?

For the first time I'm clicking ignore.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:38:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Wow usually I like your posts, but that was pretty shitty.  Keep on being a grouch I guess.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got a better idea.  Why don't you go fuck yourself instead?

John
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:02:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
[

I'm up to five.

John
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Husband was lodged on 1st degree murder today.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

I'm up to five.

John

JBT
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So how will the media spin this?
"See, she's a police officer WITH a gun, and she couldn't defend herself. If a police officer can't protect herself with a gun, then civilians don't need them either."

Is it too crazy to think that all of the recent gun violence is an orchestrated liberal conspiracy?

The media will spin this by painting all veterans as ticking time bombs.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Husband was lodged on 1st degree murder today.

During the interview, Ben Sebena "stated that he had been jealous of other men with regards to his wife," the complaint said.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow only a month off proby. Thats rugged. Prayers for that family definitely needed.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#36]
An Iraq war veteran told detectives that he stalked his wife for several days while she was patrolling the streets of the Milwaukee suburb where she was a police officer, then ambushed her in the early hours of Christmas Eve and killed her, according to prosecutors.

Ben Gabriel Sebena, 30, was charged Thursday with first-degree intentional homicide in the death of his wife, Jennifer Sebena, who was found dead in front of Wauwatosa's fire station by her fellow officers before dawn on Monday. She had been shot five times in the head.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Shot with her own gun.

I wonder how I would react if my wife walked up to me and tried to grab my CCW?

It is hard to believe officer, Jennifer Lynn Sebena was NOT fighting with her husband when this happend…. Unless he was a physico killer that planned this by walking up to her like everything is ok and went for her gun?   But, people are saying (I have not verified this) he was very jealous of other men.

I guess you can't train for everything.

I have also noticed the cops in this country seem to need more training.

The NYC Street shooting - cops hit pedestrians
Here in Oak Creek - church shooting, the first cop on the scene was a trained SWAT team leader and he could not hit shit. The second cop didn't do much better. Perp killed himself.
Another cop in S.E. WI pulled a Plaxico at south-ridge mall and discharged his CCW, lost his job but i'm sure he was hired in another city.
The mall shooter killed himself after being engaged by cops.
The school shooter did the same.

And to the cops or cop lovers that will say "You have never been in that situation"

I've never been paid to train or received free ammo, range time and firearms either :)

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:37:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Shot with her own gun.

It is hard to believe officer, Jennifer Lynn Sebena was NOT fighting with her husband when this happend…. Unless he was a physico killer that planned this by walking up to her like everything is ok and went for her gun?   But, people are saying (I have not verified this) he was very jealous of other men.

Here in Oak Creek - church shooting, the first cop on the scene was a trained SWAT team leader and he could not hit shit. The second cop didn't do much better. Perp killed himself.
Another cop in S.E. WI pulled a Plaxico at south-ridge mall and discharged his CCW, lost his job but i'm sure he was hired in another city.

And to the cops or cop lovers that will say "You have never been in that situation"

I've never been paid to train or received free ammo, range time and firearms either :)

He ambushed her from behind, shot her in the back of the head with his own gun, then shot her in the face numerous times with her own gun.  

Please Mr Expert, feel free to expound upon how you have trained to defeat being ambushed and shot in the back of the head and THEN retained your own weapon.  Maybe before you make snarky comments, you actually know what the fuck you are talking about.  

Maybe change your little scenario to your wife sneaking up behind you and shooting you in the head right off the bat.  Please tell me what you would do now.  

Please also inform me what firearms training cops need in light of what happened.  Could there have been situational awareness issues, possibly, but you seem to think this was somehow a firearms training issue apparently.

http://www.officer.com/news/10846434/husband-of-slain-wis-officer-charged-in-her-death
He said he shot her in the back of her head with his own handgun and then shot her several times in the face with her service revolver, according to the complaint.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#40]
That is just fucked up, may she rest in peace and condolences to her mother.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:01:34 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Shot with her own gun.

The mall shooter killed himself after being engaged by cops. A CCW holder. The cops never got near him.

just a small correction.
Oh and that's a death penalty candidate if I've ever seen one...

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:05:36 AM EDT
[#42]
I wonder why he did it, could it have been some form of PTSD or was he trying to do away with her to carry on an affair with someone else?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:30:04 AM EDT
[#44]

Guess you're so high speed you have 100% accuracy in a high stress situation

Quoted:
Shot with her own gun.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:40:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You can sign up for the military right now and fix that problem! Or walk in to your local PD and request an application. It sounds like we could all learn something from you with your experience in critical incidents.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:51:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:51:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are being a dick head.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:52:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Personal attacks
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top