BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was she really working if she had time to detain some kids, who didn't do anything other than walk by her while looking "suspicious?"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Was she really working if she had time to detain some kids, who didn't do anything other than walk by her while looking "suspicious?"
Quoted:
didn't watch the video....

pranks...what the fuck is it with people that make them think that fucking with other people, especially when they are working, is actually funny?

3 kids who did not look 21 in possession of what appeared to glasses of beer. More than enough RS to stop.

How she dealt with them after she realized what was going on is another matter.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:59:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I predict that female officer who curses at harmless teens will anger her fellow officers to the point where they will get sick of answering her calls for assistance for nothing.

They will play pranks on her, and she will sue the department for sexual harassment.
View Quote

daddy didn't love her enough
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to steal rookie's patrol cars. One of the old rookie cars would start without a key. I would slim Jim the car open and move the car like 2-3 car spaces all subtle like at first and then I'd build it up to down the street. So much fun.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen these kids before in Clearwater beach.
Beach bums
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Once she realized they were not do anything illegal, why did the stop continue?
View Quote

There was obviously not enough bowing or scraping from the detained.  Needed more Sir's to refill her near empty tank of self esteem.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag for later!
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, i dunno...

Pranks at work would just be a distraction for me that prevents me from getting done what I need to so that I can leave at a decent hour..

Maybe part of the problem is that people that have pulled pranks on me in the past did things that were just down right dangerous..had one guy hide in the back of my car one time that pop out and scare me as i got onto the freeway.  Not funny..almost ended up driving into oncoming traffic.

Had another guy disconnect something in my car (starter maybe) at work...took me 30 fucking minutes and a call to AAA to figure what the fuck was going on...I ended up getting that guy fired.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pranks...what the fuck is it with people that make them think that fucking with other people, especially when they are working, is actually funny?

People have pulled pranks on me on at my work.

I laugh and move on.

I guess I just don't find fucking with people to be funny...

A good natured prank can actually lighten up the day a bit.

Some people see an ambulance with lights flashing as a sign of trouble. In reality it is a sign of help.

Yeah, i dunno...

Pranks at work would just be a distraction for me that prevents me from getting done what I need to so that I can leave at a decent hour..

Maybe part of the problem is that people that have pulled pranks on me in the past did things that were just down right dangerous..had one guy hide in the back of my car one time that pop out and scare me as i got onto the freeway.  Not funny..almost ended up driving into oncoming traffic.

Had another guy disconnect something in my car (starter maybe) at work...took me 30 fucking minutes and a call to AAA to figure what the fuck was going on...I ended up getting that guy fired.

Good god you sound insufferable. Life is nothing ifs its not filled with cutting off, sponteneitity, humor and not taking yourself seriously.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Cop 1 has zero experience dealing with adolescents.    She was just feeding them with the kind of attention they were after....  
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're kidding...right?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

3 kids who did not look 21 in possession of what appeared to glasses of beer. More than enough RS to stop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why I said "detain."  After the first kid tipped the cup upside down, what was the RS to detain them and ask for IDs?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#11]
2nd cop is a smart dude. Working a beach/tourist area probably involves a lot of petty theft, con games and weirdos doing perv shit. Fucking with kids on minor booze and pot charges is counter-productive.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:21:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
She should have cut them loose the second she realized it wasn't alcohol.  The rest was embarrassing.
View Quote

Pretty much.  Sometimes when you realize that you've just been had - chuckle and roll with it...to keep at it makes you look like an idiot.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pretty much.  Sometimes when you realize that you've just been had - chuckle and roll with it...to keep at it makes you look like an idiot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She should have cut them loose the second she realized it wasn't alcohol.  The rest was embarrassing.

Not if you can force the pranksters to grovel a bit.  That wipes away the stain of being an idiot oneself.  She even labeled them retards, quite an interesting little psychological insight there.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:29:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Good god you sound insufferable. Life is nothing ifs its not filled with cutting off, sponteneitity, humor and not taking yourself seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, i dunno...

I'm with glocke12. Shit's not funny.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:33:41 AM EDT
[#15]
One more reason I'm glad I don't work in an urban area
Don't have time for worrying about what guys are drinking out of a mug when they walk by me
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cop 1 has zero experience dealing with adolescents.    She was just feeding them with the kind of attention they were after....  
View Quote

Its even sadder that she looked fairly young.  Wasnt too long ago that she was the same age as those kids.  But she apparently forgot that kids are dumb and do dumb shit.

Some people are wrapped up too tight.  She needs to lighten up.  Im guessing shes an angry male-hating lesbo.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Disregarding my disdain for these planking idiots in general, I just don't get the big deal with people carrying booze around.  I mean, is society gonna fall apart if people drink outside?  Because none of us enforced that BS at my old dept. in MS, and it's completely legal here, with the only stipulation being no glass containers between Esplanade and Canal, and N. Rampart and Decatur.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Disregarding my disdain for these planking idiots in general, I just don't get the big deal with people carrying booze around.  I mean, is society gonna fall apart if people drink outside?  Because none of us enforced that BS at my old dept. in MS, and it's completely legal here, with the only stipulation being no glass containers between Esplanade and Canal, and N. Rampart and Decatur.
View Quote

In my area its usually an issue that goes along with rowdy college parties
Back when the drinking age was 18 you saw a lot of kids at the college bars who would flow out onto the street outside the bar and cause problems for passer-bys. So to keep them in the bars they passed an open container law that applied if you  ere on the public street. I think the laws still on the books although the drinking age going to 21 pretty much wiped out the student bars.
Now that cities LEOs are stuck enforcing dumb stuff like smoking on public streets
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

says scotchymcdrinkerbean....  
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Its even sadder that she looked fairly young.  Wasnt too long ago that she was the same age as those kids.  But she apparently forgot that kids are dumb and do dumb shit.

Some people are wrapped up too tight.  She needs to lighten up.  Im guessing shes an angry male-hating lesbo.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lesbians don't hate men. Married straight women do.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
3 cops to deal with 3 kids being kids.  What a gigantic waste of resources.  And yeah probably an awful idea to work for the government in a position that involves dealing with the public when you're prone to call someone a retard less than 5 minutes into a conversuation.
View Quote

Too damn many cops.  I have staded this a million times.  People need to wake up to the trmendous waste in LE and start reducing staff and budget yesterdy.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

That 2nd Cop was the coolest LEO I've ever seen. Cheers to him!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Wouldnt it be way easier for you to like....

Lock your damn car?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, i dunno...

Wouldnt it be way easier for you to like....

Lock your damn car?

Wouldn't life be that much easier if apes and halfwits kept their greasy paws off my stuff and off things that don't belong to them ?

It's not that I don't have a sense of humor at all...I just really fail to see the humor in doing things to people that may cause them stress/anxiety, or fucks with them while they are at work...

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#24]
That female cop needs a patch with this on it.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because she is a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#26]

The problem is, the harder they hold tight to the reigns of power, the less respect that is forthcoming.  

Those who want it so badly, are those that get it so infrequently.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#27]
1st cop needs to chill the hell out.

Overall..
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#28]
FPNI, I'm surprised they weren't tased(sp?) for contempt of cop.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#29]

She reminded me of this....

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her hostility comes from somewhere.

Hell, just goofy young guys on a sunny day.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Don't have time for worrying about what guys are drinking out of a mug when they walk by me
View Quote
Don't feel like running serial number on the mug?

Maybe it was used in a crime.  Maybe stolen.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#33]
#1 Female will either fvck her way to the top or burn out due to her attitude, probably miserable to work with, no sense of humor at all. Probably has absolutely no people skills. 2 will go a long way simply because he knows how to work people he comes into contact with, he probably is damn good at picking up info due to his glibness. number #3, liar, makes accusations that are so totally BS that he'll get enough complaints that it'll hinder his career. Even he knew it was total BS because he didn't even ask them if they would consent to a search. If he REALLY smelled pot, he'd have at least asked that.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't it rather bad form to drag other threads into a current one?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not for some.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:51:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
#1 Female will either fvck her way to the top or burn out due to her attitude, probably miserable to work with, no sense of humor at all. Probably has absolutely no people skills. 2 will go a long way simply because he knows how to work people he comes into contact with, he probably is damn good at picking up info due to his glibness. number #3, liar, makes accusations that are so totally BS that he'll get enough complaints that it'll hinder his career. Even he knew it was total BS because he didn't even ask them if they would consent to a search. If he REALLY smelled pot, he'd have at least asked that.
View Quote

Meh, to be fair, given the location, he probably did smell weed, just not from them.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#37]
1st officer , disrespectful piece of garbage and should be fired or stuck behind a desk for the rest of her career.

2nd officer, the way it should be. Cool as hell treats people with respect not just punks. That will go a long way with the kids attitudes in the future.

3rd cop real douche bag.

Kids just being kids and having some fun.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You're kidding...right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're kidding...right?

Are YOU?  Or are novelty plastic beer mugs against the law?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No serial numbers on a mg smart guy, and how many mass killings are beer mugs used in?

Quoted:

Some people thrive on bad form
All part of the general decline in civilization and civility in general
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She looked not guilty.
View Quote

Shame about her being a complete cunt.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're kidding...right?

I think he was being sarcastic.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:.had one guy hide in the back of my car one time that pop out and scare me as i got onto the freeway.  Not funny..

View Quote

That's hilarious. lol
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's hilarious. lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:.had one guy hide in the back of my car one time that pop out and scare me as i got onto the freeway.  Not funny..

That's hilarious. lol

Sounds like a good way to get killed.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:12:42 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
That's hilarious. lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's hilarious. lol
HAHA CLASSIC!

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Female cops have no sense of humor.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#47]
"Retard? Fuck you"  Second cop was a great guy. The kind of cop you would help out if he were in trouble.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:35:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Damn. Officer Hard Corps needs to remove the stick up her ass.

Officer #2 has a banter like me, and in his easy going, conversational way, got a lot of information quickly and pleasantly.

Officer #3 must've been her FTO.

A beach beat would equal parts fun and suckage.

Trolling level prank-Advanced.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What was up with the second cop not asking why she hasn't let them go? Is there some code of conduct on not calling out a fellow officer when she's acting like a douche?
View Quote

His fellow officer was being punked by a couple of punks. I wouldn't expect him to intentionally try to humiliate her any further. He showed her some professional courtesy but did eventually call her out to let them go.

The "I smell bacon" comment was deserved, though.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, you should probably watch the video

The whole encounter could have lasted all of 2 seconds had the first cop not been a power tripping bitch.  Real asset to the force

Need more LEO's like the 2nd officer.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top