BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He needs to be severely punished, DEPORT HIM..........................on second thought SHOOT HIM then DEPORT HIM.

Nah, that's Ohio.  They'll give him a nice warm cell and more food a day than he's seen in his life.

How about deport him by shooting him out of a very large cannon?

he would just use the mexican rio grand river boarder catapult to get back to Ohio
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He needs to be severely punished, DEPORT HIM..........................on second thought SHOOT HIM then DEPORT HIM.

Nah, that's Ohio.  They'll give him a nice warm cell and more food a day than he's seen in his life.

Dude if he's an illegal, the Butler County Sherrif WILL try to deport him, AND he's going to bill the Federal government for Mario's stay in jail. He's locally famous for this. Gomez will NOT have a pleasant  stay.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can't tell what you idiots fellow forumites are more pissed about: That he raped a girl by knifepoint or that he could be an illegal immigrant?

A scumbag is a scumbag... Try to understand that crime is occasionally committed by domestic, homegrown scumbags too.  

Well here's the deal.   If wehad that fence up, they couldn't come over and rape people in the 1st palce.   This Hombre isn't 'domestic'  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't tell what you idiots fellow forumites are more pissed about: That he raped a girl by knifepoint or that he could be an illegal immigrant?

A scumbag is a scumbag... Try to understand that crime is occasionally committed by domestic, homegrown scumbags too.  

Well here's the deal.   If wehad that fence up, they couldn't come over and rape people in the 1st palce.   This Hombre isn't 'domestic'  

See my other posts in this thread before you go spouting off.

A young woman was raped by this guy and all you guys care about is that he's not "from here".
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
they're just coming here to rape the girls that Americans wont rape for themselves

+1
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you're right.   We have enough of our own scum-bags, we don't need everybody else's.  I think that the point you are missing though is that with unsecured borders, we have no control over who comes into our country.  Legal immigration on the other hand, ensures to a much higher degree that we are not getting scum-bags.  The idea that we should just let people walk into the country is ridiculous.  All of these people putting up for the illegals, if they were the least bit rational, would simply be advocating that we increase the number of legal immigrants that we process and allow into the country rather then advocating that we not enforce the existing laws and  just let people disrespect our law and walk on in.   I can't remember the numbers, but I read about how a significant number of the illegals coming into the country were felons and convicted criminals in their own country/countries.  I do remember that it was a significant percentage.

The reason these people are upset is because they realize how much crime, how many little girls get raped, because we won't protect our borders and force people to migrate throught the proper channels, thereby reducing the number of scum-bags.  Anyone who gets into the country through illegal means begins their time in the United States illegally, they start off as a criminal, and by default have no respect for our law.  That doesn't mean that they are all rapists, but it is a significant problem.

We are pissed off because our children are being kidnapped, raped, and often murdered by people who are not even supposed to be here.  We are pissed because our government selectively enforces the law while cry-baby liberals whine every time we try to start taking steps to protect our country and our families from unnacounted for people who could be terrorists for all we know.  Anyone in the world could come into the United States through our southern border.  What is the point of even being a nation or having borders at all then?

We are pissed, and we are tired.  We are tired of seeing Americans and their children victimized by foreigners in our own damn country.  And if you don't think that illegal immigration causes criminal problems, I welcome you to visit my hometown in new mexico.

Is it more comforting when "our children are ... kidnapped, raped, and often murdered by people who ARE supposed to be here"?

Until your post I didn't see one reference to the rape aspect. All I saw were posts about his possibly being illegal and jokes about this girl being raped

Last I checked it wasn't any less rape if it was done by someone from your own country.

I haven't missed one thing. See my above post for my thoughts on immigration. I'm pissed and tired too.

The difference is, one of our homegrown scumbags isn't already illegal by virtue of being here.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A young woman was raped by this guy and all you guys care about is that he's not "from here".

Not that he's not "from here" but that his mere presence here is lllegal in and of itself, and if this POS would have been kept out of this country THIS particular girl wouldn't now be a rape victim.  Get it?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:52:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Some of you guys are fucking morons. You don't know if he's an illegal alien and yet many of you start with the usual outcries about illegal immigration. I personally have a strong negative attitude towards illegal aliens (YES I think they should all of their sorry asses should be deported), but I don't go around assuming every hispanic person I see or every hispanic that commits a crime is an illegal.

If it was stated somewhere, then I retract my statement, but until we know that he is in fact an illegal, it stands.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Doesn't matter if he is illegal or not at this point....

Get a rope...

Sadly, I am only dreaming

Why the hell do we not have the death penalty for violent sex offenders?

If he is an illegal he will be deported after his short prison term
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:06:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Doesn't matter if he is Illegal or not at this point....

Get a rope...

tinypic.com/m9mx4m.jpg

Sadly, I am only dreaming

Why the hell do we not have the death penalty for violent sex offenders?

If he is an illegal he will be deported after his short prison term

+1
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:08:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Don't you see the connection?

Illegals do illegal things.

They have no attchment to the community.

They live under the radar.

They have already shown disdain for your laws, and our people.

Actually, I'm surprised that you are surprised they do it.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Some of you guys are fucking morons. You don't know if he's an illegal alien and yet many of you start with the usual outcries about illegal immigration. I personally have a strong negative attitude towards illegal aliens (YES I think they should all of their sorry asses should be deported), but I don't go around assuming every hispanic person I see or every hispanic that commits a crime is an illegal.

If it was stated somewhere, then I retract my statement, but until we know that he is in fact an illegal, it stands.

Well, i think everyone would agree this was a horrible crime, regardless of who committed, whether he was Latino, White, Black, or Yellow.

But the fact that he IS Latino raises the question whether he is a illegal or not, since if he IS an illegal, the crime is doubly reprehensible...since if we would secure our borders, and stop the fuckers from coming over in the first place, this crime wouldn't have happened....

Regardless of his status, he should be hung by the neck until dead.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTIHIAMAWSKAOTT

In before the I hate Illegal Alien Mexicans And We Should Kill All of Them Threads
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:17:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
they're just coming here to rape the girls that Americans wont rape for themselves

So wrong that I laughed.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, that point was not lost on me.

I was disappointed that the primary theme going in this thread by our uberpatriotic frat boys was 1: assuming he's illegal and 2: cracking jokes that he raped a teenaged girl at knifepoint.

I'm frankly surprised you enjoyed the "humor".

I understand full well (see my other posts in this thread; I want a strong border too...) that IF this guy was an illegal, yeah, this would have been averted by stronger border security. To jump off the deep end and make jokes though just because the possibility that he's an illegal immigrant jumps out at you more than the fact that he raped a young girl is what I'd define as a damn shame.

Alien summed it up better and stronger than I will. I'm still trying not to swear but he used some choice words that telegraph my feelings about this situation better.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not that he's not "from here" but that his mere presence here is lllegal in and of itself, and if this POS would have been kept out of this country THIS particular girl wouldn't now be a rape victim.  Get it?

Gimme a break. Try reading my other posts in this thread... I "Get it" every bit as much as you do pal.

I just also don't like seeing people I previously respected making jokes at the expense of a violently raped girl.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
images.ibsys.com/2006/0120/6276534_400X300.jpg

www.channelcincinnati.com/news/6276479/detail.html#

Alleged Rapist Threatened Teen With Knife, Police Say

POSTED: 11:35 am EST January 20, 2006
UPDATED: 11:50 am EST January 20, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story  

OXFORD, Ohio -- A 21-year-old man forced a teenage girl to have sex with him while threatening her with a knife, according to police.

Mario Gomez is accused of raping the 15-year-old girl at a residence on the at 5200 block of College Corner Pike at about 7:45 p.m. Thursday.

Gomez was charged with one count of rape and is being held at the Butler County jail.

I guess we did not really finish the job in "the halls of Montezuma", mexican or central american.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
IBTIHIAMAWSKAOTT

In before the I hate Illegal Alien Mexicans And We Should Kill All of Them Threads

IBQSUTEHLFFIA

In Before Quijanos Shows Up To Express His Love For Filthy Illegal Aliens.
Ahhhh shit....too late!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Me too.

We've reached a surreal point in our nation, where our politicians will NOT do the MOST fundamental thing to protect our people.

As such, I can either laugh, cry, or go postal.

But his post was unusually insightful as to the surreal point we have reached.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Another issue that can be solve with ammo and fire.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted: I can't tell what you idiots fellow forumites are more pissed about: That he raped a girl by knifepoint or that he could be an illegal immigrant? A scumbag is a scumbag... Try to understand that crime is occasionally committed by domestic, homegrown scumbags too.  
Actually a domestic rapist only commits one crime, but an illegal alien rapists commits two crimes. Now that's a twofer we'd like to avoid.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#24]
The sheer number of illegal alien appologists on ARFCOM is stagering.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too.

We've reached a surreal point in our nation, where our politicians will NOT do the MOST fundamental thing to protect our people.

Sorry but this post reeks of rationalization. Just tell me that you thought it was funny in that "wrong" way and leave it there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too.

Sorry but this post reeks of rationalization. Just tell me that you thought it was funny in that "wrong" way and leave it there.

If that's what you need to think, you have my permission.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too.

If that's what you need to think, you have my permission.

ugh. Whatever.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTIHIAMAWSKAOTT

IBQSUTEHLFFIA

In Before Quijanos Shows Up To Express His Love For Filthy Illegal Aliens.
Ahhhh shit....too late!

SO this Shit head Rapes a teenager and we have some Illegal Alien Apologist posting utter nonsense and Bullshit....WTF is wrong with some people?
What part of SEAL THE BORDERS do people not understand?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The sheer number of illegal alien appologists on ARFCOM is stagering.

Yes it is!

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#30]
The ers are going to have fun with this 'thing' once it reaches general population.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
EternalVigilance: I agree with you there.

I guess the obvious jokes that everybody was tripping over themselves to make kind of left me cold.  

I see where you are coming from.  Nothing in the world pisses me off as much as rape.  Rapists should be fucking dealt with violently and decisively. Of course, the libtards would say that its "revenge".

There is no such thing as revenge with rape, you can never even that score.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Looks like a perfect subject for an experiment.

Something like, "What are the effects of detonating ten pounds of PBXN in a human's rectum?"  Or, "Can people eventually gain control in flight by flapping their arms after being dropped out of a C-17 at FL380?"
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#33]

keeping quiet to prevent getting locked.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Now as long as we don't call for the deaths of all rapists, or all illegal aliens or all Mexicans I think it is within the CofC to call for this guys immediate execution.  And I do!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

So we need THEIR scumbags too? Don't we have enough scumbags without importing scumbags?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.  Once found guilty, take him to a highly visible spot on the border, shoots his azz, and dump the body just on the other side of the fence.

Better yet put his head on a spike on the border.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Heck, if I looked like that, I would have no choice but to rape in order to get laid.

Seriously though, that POS needs to fry and the alien takeover must stop!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#38]
"Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande"
-GWB
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We are pissed that Jorge Bush is not stopping the flow of crime and illegals into our country.
We have enough troubles without the Aztlan fucks coming here.

userwww.sfsu.edu/~fsmp/Graphics/notminority.JPG
Viva la Raza!

So you're blaming Bush for things that could have been taken care of on a Dem's watch too?  

How very liberal of you.

(FWIW before anyone accuses me of being an apologist or anything, I think we should have a massive wall on the Southern border, increased patrols on the Northern border, and no "Feet Dry" policy either... You enter the US legally or not at all)

When the presidents party has the senate, the house, and the whitehouse its pretty clear who takes blaim. Doesnt matter which party.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#40]
<DU>She should have just embraced it and said yes as part of her diversity indoctrination training.  After all, is she racist?</DU>
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:43:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
She should have just embraced it and said yes as part of her diversity indoctrination training.  After all, is she racist?

Its part of his culture to abuse women. To charge him a crime for this would damage his machismo. He should plead not guilty by reason of i was drunk and thought she was my neice, senior.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh no, someone non-white committed a horrible crime, so that must mean his entire race is to blame!

Scum comes in every race, size, shape.... fuckin racists.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Is that the name Teddy is using now?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:59:46 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Oh no, someone non-white committed a horrible crime, so that must mean his entire race is to blame!

Scum comes in every race, size, shape.... fuckin racists.

- rem

Idiot!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
"Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande"
-GWB

That's true.

Thus far, they've crept about 1/4 mile to the south of the border, heading due south.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top