Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

One of my ex's old college roomies had a breast reduction. They were really huge before and the load removed from sugery (super huge down to a  heavy C cup) truly made her her giddy. Was finally able to jog again for the first time since early HS. Post op she was going about how much she loved them.

"See!" She flashed them in front me and the ex. Ex did not get pissed because she knew the girl was crazy happy and knew her well. The vision (other than she was a naturally beautiful woman) did not turn me on. The scar lines under the boobs/nipples were purple-red. Looked painful actually. Also looked like the surgery moved her nipples up. Cuts were mostly under, so they'd be covered with a bathing suit top or something low cut.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife's about to get a reduction and lift. Menopause is apparently causing them to grow at an exponential rate lol. I mean I love big ol' titties but it's starting to really be tough on her back and finding bras, swimsuits, and everything else. I'm ok with a reduction down to a DD or DDD to have a gravity defying boob shelf.

my wife did this a couple of months ago, for the exact same reason and it caused her to need radical neck surgery. Her Dr recommended a reduction and she went from 34G to 34C as well as a lift and shape. We both love them and her confidence level is thru the roof

One of my ex's old college roomies had a breast reduction. They were really huge before and the load removed from sugery (super huge down to a  heavy C cup) truly made her her giddy. Was finally able to jog again for the first time since early HS. Post op she was going about how much she loved them.

"See!" She flashed them in front me and the ex. Ex did not get pissed because she knew the girl was crazy happy and knew her well. The vision (other than she was a naturally beautiful woman) did not turn me on. The scar lines under the boobs/nipples were purple-red. Looked painful actually. Also looked like the surgery moved her nipples up. Cuts were mostly under, so they'd be covered with a bathing suit top or something low cut.  

it's supposed to take about 6 months for the scars to reduce to being almost invisible. my wife's have already started to fade and are completely hidden by a normal sized bra that she can now wear
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
The divorce thing post augmentation seems to be pretty accurate IME. I know of 6 married women who had it done and divorced within 5 years and only 1 who stayed married. Though not relevant to this discussion, of the few women that I know who got fake ones prior to marriage, they are all still married.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Thanks for posting.  This song will go on my Amazon Prime music playlist.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In before OP's divorce
View Quote

^^^

87% chance OP's wife will file for divorce before the year is over.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Every woman I know that has them divorced their husbands...
View Quote

I know of at least 4 ...all whoo-ahs

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I brought this up to my wife tonight, and she said she thought the divorce rate increases after this type of surgery. I told her that's cool, I get half of everything and she can pay me alimony. She said if she was going to leave me, why would she wait to have her tits done first when she can do them whenever she wants.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#7]
You're married for the wrong reason. Or maybe she is.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#8]
My wife’s family has the genetics where the women are prone to breast cancer.  I should say every single one of the women EXCEPT for my wife.  When her sister died of breast cancer about 15 years ago, most of the women in the family Had ‘em cut off, apparently that’s the “preventive maintenance” for this condition. Thank god for implants and rebuilt titties.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:11:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
if you're the one paying for them just realize you won't be the last one to play with them.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Alot of personality
View Quote

I’ve hung out with her a few times, she’s pretty selfless and looks out for people. I had a good time with her in London but I wasn’t able to get out to Canada the last time we spoke. Dita Von Teese is another woman with implants I enjoyed talking to. Really friendly, polite and classy. I’ve met my share of bitches so it’s nice to have met a few personable women in the entertainment industry over the years
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Wife wanted them until she got properly measured and found she was DD.

Wow she bragged about that for weeks.

I prefer them on the small side. I told her if she wanted them bigger, she could pay for them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:46:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You're married for the wrong reason. Or maybe she is.
View Quote

That's quite the assumption lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Wife had hers done 9 years ago, yet somehow we are still married.

Silicone under muscle, surgeon referred to them as "gummy bear implants". They look and feel natural, other than faint scars you see when she lays on her back you would never know they are fake.

Find a good surgeon, not an area you want to bargain shop. Hers were just over $9k.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:02:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd be scared to get near them , in fear of an explosion. I grab the heck out of my wife's at times , don't know if fake ones could take that much action? lol
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:01:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I grew up with a girl, we were good friends, her dad was one of my school teachers, but she was a couple of years older than me. She was probably small A’s I guess. She got silicone ones in the early 70’s, it helped her self esteem immensely. No marriage problems or anything like that, but she got breast cancer. The silicone boobs hid the cancer until it had grown so much she was Stage 4 by the time she found it during a self exam. The mammograms missed it too. I’m sure that mammogram technology has improved since then. It was hard on me going to her funeral, she was 41.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:54:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Suicide rate is higher for women with fake tits
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:11:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Anyone's wife had them done? What was the good, bad and ugly? My wife is scheduled in March. The doctor recommended 425cc under the muscle silicone to get a full c/small d. My wife is tall and thin so he said not to go too small or she'll regret not going bigger. Anyone with experience that can chime in?
View Quote

Wife got them 3years ago now. I think 450 +\- wishes she had gone a little bigger actually no issues to report. I enjoy them Of course and she no longer complains about clothes not Fitting properly. She doesn’t flaunt them I’ve had to even encourage letting them out a bit . It’s worth it imo . Under muscle of course and saline they were 6k I think .
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:14:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Women who lose weight or get high paying jobs while married will also divorce if they feel their husbands aren’t improving as well.

How many married men who lose weight end up divorcing their wives?

Love is a biochemical reaction in the brain that waxes and wanes. Respect is what holds a marriage together over time, if one spouse does things they believe improve themselves and the other doesn’t they lose respect for them.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:18:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Science people would say something about correlation and causation, but not me. Fake tits cause suicide.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:19:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Wife's two friends got them.

Both still married. Both wish they'd gone a little bigger
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:21:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can you cite this statement with facts?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:38:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My friend's wife has smaller implants. She's at a large C cup. They look and feel pretty good. Can tell they're fake but they're not obnoxious or anything.

After getting them her confidence is way higher than it used to be.
View Quote

Your friend lets you feel his wife’s tits?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:45:24 AM EDT
[#23]
This thread is so disappointing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:02:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This!

Flat, saggy, small, droopy, anything but plastic tits.

Hard no for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a fan of fake tits. I prefer the real deal not matter the size.

This!

Flat, saggy, small, droopy, anything but plastic tits.

Hard no for me.

I generally feel the same way, but man I have seen some bad tits that needed help. Like day old fried eggs somebody threw on a wall...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:03:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Between minorities and gays being accurately represented,  and no (very few) fake tits, it's hard to beat 80's and earlier movies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just rewatched To Live and Die in LA last night.  It reminded me that one of  the things I like about 80s movies is the general lacking of bolt-ons.    

Between minorities and gays being accurately represented,  and no (very few) fake tits, it's hard to beat 80's and earlier movies.

I agree but why did the cheesy gunfire and explosion sound effects always sound the same no matter what movie you watched...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:39:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Gotta pay to play.

In Miami you're looking at $10k a set for natural looking and feeling perfection.

Those $4k sets are the ones that look and feel fake.
View Quote
Brothers wife had hers done, cant even tell, was 13K.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:51:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Was in a relationship with a girl for a while that had C cup silicon implants. They were incredible.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes. You are hacking your chest open and stuffing shit inside of yourself. It's no different that dudes that have their cocks shredded, inverted, and stuffed inside of their groins, or chicks that rip off their arm skin, stuff it full of muscle tissue, and stitch that human Jimmie dean roll onto their cunts.

It's disgusting. If his wife is making that much dough, she should be more self confident.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mutilation?

lol
Yes. You are hacking your chest open and stuffing shit inside of yourself. It's no different that dudes that have their cocks shredded, inverted, and stuffed inside of their groins, or chicks that rip off their arm skin, stuff it full of muscle tissue, and stitch that human Jimmie dean roll onto their cunts.

It's disgusting. If his wife is making that much dough, she should be more self confident.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:25:05 AM EDT
[#29]
I’ve always told my wife if she wants to upgrade her B’s to C’s I’d be okay with it. (I’m a boob guy).
After reading half these pages, I don’t think I’ll bring it up again LOL (we do CrossFit almost daily and I don’t think she wants more weight on her chest anyways, she’d do it for me, not her).
I do like the natural feel vs fake, they’re just aren’t as much fun to look at in a bikini

ETA for pics, this fucking thread needs more pics GD!!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:50:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Recovery is a bitch.  My mom got them after a double mastectomy.  They fucked it up (they wouldn't stay in place or something) and she had to do the surgery a second time after recovering fully.  She basically couldn't lift a box for like 6 months.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:35:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'd rather have 34L(ongs) before bolt-on's.
View Quote

You prefer pants to fake breasts? You do you brother.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:44:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This thread is so disappointing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Your friend lets you feel his wife's tits?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My friend's wife has smaller implants. She's at a large C cup. They look and feel pretty good. Can tell they're fake but they're not obnoxious or anything.

After getting them her confidence is way higher than it used to be.

Your friend lets you feel his wife's tits?

I've never been offered a test drive either. What kind of friend would let you feel up his wife?

ETA: Maybe this is the reason for the all the divorces.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.webmd.com/beauty/news/20070810/breast-implant-suicide-link-confirmed

https://www.whijournal.com/article/S1049-3867
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Are they fake if you can touch them? I prefer to call them enhanced.

A short anecdote; a few years back one of the girls in our hang out group got hers done. She was engaged to some dude we never met and she was soon to settle down to the quiet life.
She had no problem letting us all fondle them, male and female. In front of everyone I was going to town, trying to keep a straight face, while asking clinical questions. Meanwhile her face contorted in obvious, well I'll save the rest for my journal.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#36]

out of hundreds of women in healthcare and out that I know had implants the only ones who had stable, long lasting relationships after the fact were Cancer Survivors who had reconstructive surgeries.

there are exceptions to the rules... but the odds are not in your favor.

I've had coworkers, even RN's, MT's, PharmD's flash me their new tits in the middle of the laboratory. I have no idea what it does to the female brain and biochemistry... but it changes them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.webmd.com/beauty/news/20070810/breast-implant-suicide-link-confirmed

Did you actually read these?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Sitting poolside at a resort right now.  By far the best looking 18+ females are the ones who aren’t fat and don’t have take tits hanging out of their swimsuits.  

Natural A, B and C cups on an attractive woman are always better looking than bolt-ons.   Fake tits look funny/weird and indicate an obsession with other people’s opinions.  I suspect it is more about competition with other women than actually being attractive to men.

YMMV.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Oh good. So we all know that simply saying "women with implants have a higher suicide rate" is a pretty meaningless statement without looking into the whole issue.

Veterans have a higher suicide rate too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Every woman I know that has them divorced their husbands...
View Quote

you don't know me then. my wife had them now for 1 years still happily married. I will say stick with C. my wife did the D size and has gained weight so now they are large double d's
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Before or after the divorce?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
.....  Take that tit money and use it for marriage counseling.

View Quote
Can we all at least just agree on tit money?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Malcontents don’t cheat.  If she is happy before fakes she will be happy after.

If your wife starts hanging out with divorced women, single women, and women who are either unhappy with men or like them only as playthings, get your affairs in order.  She will buy into the man-hate quickly if she has not done so already.

Lots of men get kicked to the curb in their 40s and 50s.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Of all of our friends who have gotten divorced I cannot think of a single one where the wife had fake tits.

Our observations are equally meaningless.  
View Quote

I can agree that your observation is meaningless.

Of everyone I know personally that has died, I don't know one who got shot in the heart.

Almost everyone who gets shot in the heart dies.

Does that help?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Of everyone I know personally that has died, I don't know one who got shot in the heart.

Does that help?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of all of our friends who have gotten divorced I cannot think of a single one where the wife had fake tits.

Our observations are equally meaningless.  

Does that help?

lol wow

strong use of logic in GD today
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Can we all at least just agree on tit money?
View Quote
"tit money" would make a great band name.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I’ve always told my wife if she wants to upgrade her B’s to C’s I’d be okay with it. (I’m a boob guy).
After reading half these pages, I don’t think I’ll bring it up again LOL (we do CrossFit almost daily and I don’t think she wants more weight on her chest anyways, she’d do it for me, not her).
I do like the natural feel vs fake, they’re just aren’t as much fun to look at in a bikini

ETA for pics, this fucking thread needs more pics GD!!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126656/5CB90AD0-09D3-45DB-AA28-25ED1811DC9F_jpe-1787741.JPG
View Quote

Count your Blessings, I wouldn't change a thing, those are fine just the way they are.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:59:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Count your Blessings, I wouldn't change a thing, those are fine just the way they are.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Am I in before the divorce thread?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top