Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Getting into shape is the same thing right? You guys really can't imagine a woman who is just unsatisfied with her tits and wants to have them like they were before kids? Or to bring the flat A up to B or C?

I'm not sure it's wise to assign motivations to an entire group of people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every woman I know that has them divorced their husbands...

Yep. Its basically a sign that a woman preparing to put herself back on the market anytime they make drastic improvements/ changes to themselves like that.

Getting into shape is the same thing right? You guys really can't imagine a woman who is just unsatisfied with her tits and wants to have them like they were before kids? Or to bring the flat A up to B or C?

Human nature rarely changes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Unfortunately theres a lot of truth in "red pill" that's very hard to ignore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question: Other than sexual attention from (other) men, what possible reason could a married woman have for doing this?

Lots of simps and inexperienced men are going to show up here with the excuses about "she just wants her pre-baby body back" or "we're in a healthy marriage, but..."

The reality is, a married woman already has you- she doesn't need to do a damn thing to keep you.

If she wants fake tits, your woman is not happy with herself (emotionally damaged).  Once she gets those bolt-ons installed she is still going to be unhappy with herself.  After getting really positive attention from other men she will come to realize you are the control variable in the experiment, and you must now be the reason she is unhappy.

If she has any girlfriends in unhappy marriages or divorced girlfriends she will start to talk them about this, and they will commiserate with her, and tell her life is short, you need to be happy, etc...  

You don't have to be a genius to see where this goes.  OP I don't wish bad juju on your marriage, but the odds are you'll probably be here with a similar story.  Take that tit money and use it for marriage counseling.

Oh boy, red pill guys. That didn't take long.

Unfortunately theres a lot of truth in "red pill" that's very hard to ignore.

A little, but it's a lot of bullshit too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Man, I thought my ex fucked with my head but damn some of you guys have REALLY been through the wringer lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imagine if you had a small dick your whole life. Then one day.. BOOM.  Rob Jeremy in your pants. First thing you will want to do is stick it in every hole you could find. Unless you are the kind of guy that buys a Ferrari and never takes it out of the garage.

Women are different though. They don't want to go out and get their new tits sucked by every guy they can find.  Instead, they use their new tits as a way to attract the fish they always dreamed of. But settled on you instead. Now with a pair of new tits, she has the bait to get the big bass she has been dreaming about since she was 13 years old.

Man, I thought my ex fucked with my head but damn some of you guys have REALLY been through the wringer lol

Lmao seriously
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every woman I know that has them divorced their husbands...

Yep. Its basically a sign that a woman preparing to put herself back on the market anytime they make drastic improvements/ changes to themselves like that.

Indeed, it's way easier to say "all women are like that" (or men) than it is to admit many people do many different things for many different reasons.
People usually want the easy answer, and so you're right, human nature rarely changes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lmao seriously
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imagine if you had a small dick your whole life. Then one day.. BOOM.  Rob Jeremy in your pants. First thing you will want to do is stick it in every hole you could find. Unless you are the kind of guy that buys a Ferrari and never takes it out of the garage.

Women are different though. They don't want to go out and get their new tits sucked by every guy they can find.  Instead, they use their new tits as a way to attract the fish they always dreamed of. But settled on you instead. Now with a pair of new tits, she has the bait to get the big bass she has been dreaming about since she was 13 years old.

Lmao seriously
There are some painfully miserable guys on here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife has them.  Happy 10th anniversary gift.

They look great and great.  She can wear literally any top now and it looks awesome.

You get what you pay for.  So don’t cheap out.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Bunch of faggots in this thread.

Silicone gummy bear tits for the win.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A little, but it's a lot of bullshit too.
View Quote
I don't know the logic seems impeccable
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lmao seriously

I actually feel bad for them. I could have gone down that road after my ex screwed me over, but I didn't...and because of that I met an amazing woman.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy. You assume all women are lying branch swingers so you treat them as such...guess what happens next?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#10]
don't cheap out, under the muscle only, and enjoy!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Are you pulling my leg?

Edited for clarification: I mean, I get why a young, single female would LOVE to have big hooters.... all that attention it brings, bragging rights, etc. But I never would have guessed that married women could still be so competitive that they would get a boob job just to make other women jealous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question: Other than sexual attention from (other) men, what possible reason could a married woman have for doing this?

The same reason most women lose weight, to feel better about themselves and make other women jealous.

Are you pulling my leg?

Edited for clarification: I mean, I get why a young, single female would LOVE to have big hooters.... all that attention it brings, bragging rights, etc. But I never would have guessed that married women could still be so competitive that they would get a boob job just to make other women jealous.

Oh my sweet summer child...

Wise in the ways of women, thou art not.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:29:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Absolutely without a doubt the best money I ever spent. Tasteful and not pretentious full C's done 15 years ago. 300 and 325 CC's done by the best around. No expense spared.

50 years together. Still 5'5" 118lb of smoking hotness at 65.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Daughters friend got some at her husband's urging. IMHO they were perfect as they were. They a little off now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I actually feel bad for them. I could have gone down that road after my ex screwed me over, but I didn't...and because of that I met an amazing woman.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy. You assume all women are lying branch swingers so you treat them as such...guess what happens next?
View Quote

I believe these guys are here to provide us with entertainment.  I don't feel bad at all lol!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Fake tits look like fake tits.   You can see the outline of the implants around the top of the breast.  I like smaller natural ones far better than big fake ones.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Would prefer a flat chested woman over any size fake tits.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So I've noticed that my wife has decided that she doesnt need to shower on weekends or days she doesnt work anymore.  Her normal cleansing practice is to shower once a day, in the morning on the days she works.  She works 3 days a week, so she showers 3 days a week.  

This has affected our sex life as she always has a smell about her.  And on weekends, the last time she would have showered was Friday morning, before going to work.

There have been times the smell was so bad I couldnt maintain an erection and had to tell her about it.  I said "When was the last time you bathed yourself?"  Of course she got mad at me even though she couldnt remember when she had last washed herself.

It's pretty fucking gross cause I'm a pretty clean guy, bathing either once or twice a day depending on what I did that day.

View Quote

That is a mental health issue that needs to be addressed.  I wonder if her staying stinky is a way to keep you away from her?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm a fan of saggy tits that hang near the belly button
View Quote
I'm sure there is a Reddit group just for you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had to google "red-pill." That's not it at all.  Yeah I got burned, I guess you can tell haha.

I've dated 2 girls that were younger and attractive, got fake tits, and went down the path I described.  For me not to learn from that and course-correct would be pretty dumb.  Plenty of other guy's have posted similar stories here.  I'm sure its not ALL women, but why take the risk?

These guys in their 50s and 60s in here with wives with fake tits, no offense, thats not apples to apple.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I had to google "red-pill." That's not it at all.  Yeah I got burned, I guess you can tell haha.

I've dated 2 girls that were younger and attractive, got fake tits, and went down the path I described.  For me not to learn from that and course-correct would be pretty dumb.  Plenty of other guy's have posted similar stories here.  I'm sure its not ALL women, but why take the risk?

These guys in their 50s and 60s in here with wives with fake tits, no offense, thats not apples to apple.
View Quote

Well, we're both early 40s, so not exactly young and dumb.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Ya know... I prefer the real deal but my wife is blessed with perfectly shaped round real boobs and at the age of 45 she puts a lot of women half her age to shame figuratively. That is the thing about going to Sturgis, Glenco campground to be exact, you will see dozens and dozens, if not more pairs of boobs up close and personal. The fake ones just don't look right. But... when clothed the size sure catches the eyes. Some boob jobs it is difficult to tell and that is good, the problem is when these women try and stuff a volleyball in where there is only room for a softball.

FWIW... I think I dislike, without question, even more than a bod boob job is  the way these women are getting their lips injected. NOTHING is more fugly that a set of fake lookin' duck lips. Bad boob jobs are a close 2nd.

So many women have really fucked their natural beauty by getting lip injections: Sandra Bullock, Kate Beckinsale, Courtney Cox, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah you can always tell, I've been there.

My only real point is that it's kind of dumb to assume all women are the same and all their motivations are the same.

That said, if your marriage is rocky fake tits aren't going to help and WILL mean she gets more attention which isn't going to make anything better.

The thing guys are missing though is that the tits in these cases aren't the cause, but just the symptom. If your wife leaves you after she gets tits, she was going to leave anyway.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Who else scrolled through this entire thread and was disappointed with the entire absence of photos
View Quote

Dick pics inbound.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:50:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
17 years ago my wifes surgeon performed several biopsies and then a Mastectomy. She lost one breast, small breasted woman. He offered to do reconstruction at NO Charge!  my wife declined as she knew the pain and complications and stresses involved.  

She doesn't regret it and he never pressured her. His wife had breast cancer at the exact same time, so he knew what we were going through. he knew that she wasn't the only patient, also understood the financial drain. At that time, I was between jobs, NO Insurance.

Everything He did was not charged, he was a super Surgeon, Doctor, Gentleman and funny as hell.  He has retired now, and she has a new surgeon who has been almost as good.

God loves Surgeons like them as much as God loves kindergarten Teachers.
View Quote

My wife had a double mastectomy 6 years ago and they didn't have to take the nipples. She has implants and is a little bigger than before. By looking at her you wouldn't know she had implants. She has friends who have had mastectomy's by other surgeons and some she says look awful. We used a surgeon who was highly recommended. My wife knew a couple patients so was able to check out his work prior to.

Whether it's for vanity or medical issues plastic tits seems to be a racket where it's really necessary to do your homework.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anyone's wife had them done? What was the good, bad and ugly? My wife is scheduled in March. The doctor recommended 425cc under the muscle silicone to get a full c/small d. My wife is tall and thin so he said not to go too small or she'll regret not going bigger. Anyone with experience that can chime in?
View Quote

My little number has a set. DD’s... snuggled up to them before my afternoon nap.

They are fun but I am more of an ass man.

She wishes she would have gone with C’s because she is a runner and it’s hard to contain them. She wears two sports bras to hold them snug so she doesn’t come home from her run with black eyes, haha.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Gotta pay to play.

In Miami you’re looking at $10k a set for natural looking and feeling perfection.

Those $4k sets are the ones that look and feel fake.
View Quote

Yep $12K in Dallas.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except for the fact that Ron Jeremy has to wrap his hand around his dick to fuck girls because his junk is so big and doesn’t get hard, you’re right.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just googled it to see what you would have found and noticed theres absolutely no good redpill info available out in the open anymore. I remember when it was shut down on reddit and other major websites.

Why does truth always get censored so fast lol?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This here, go through the belly button if she can find someone that does it.
Also, if she's tall and thin, make them too big could be a setup for back pain.

https://www.breast-plastic-surgery.org/breast-implants-through-the-navel.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was in my 20's my girlfriend had them done.

They went in through her belly button and under the muscle. Looked great!

No scar was a tremendous benefit.

This here, go through the belly button if she can find someone that does it.
Also, if she's tall and thin, make them too big could be a setup for back pain.

https://www.breast-plastic-surgery.org/breast-implants-through-the-navel.html
TUBA only works with saline
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#30]
No opinion. I just came for the pix.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That is a mental health issue that needs to be addressed.  I wonder if her staying stinky is a way to keep you away from her?
View Quote

LoLolololololololololoL
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#32]
5 pages of drivel and only one pic worth a damn.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So I've noticed that my wife has decided that she doesnt need to shower on weekends or days she doesnt work anymore.  Her normal cleansing practice is to shower once a day, in the morning on the days she works.  She works 3 days a week, so she showers 3 days a week.  

This has affected our sex life as she always has a smell about her.  And on weekends, the last time she would have showered was Friday morning, before going to work.

There have been times the smell was so bad I couldnt maintain an erection and had to tell her about it.  I said "When was the last time you bathed yourself?"  Of course she got mad at me even though she couldnt remember when she had last washed herself.

It's pretty fucking gross cause I'm a pretty clean guy, bathing either once or twice a day depending on what I did that day.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

All of those points are wrong if done right, to include the feeling part.
View Quote

Yup

Wife reports more feeling.  Satisfaction from handling them herself like getting your head scratched.  Can now also occasionally climax from nipple play.  

There was about a 10 month period of less/no feeling and strange phantom pains from healing nerves.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:03:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Money doesn't matter.  Happily married women don't get fake tits- I learned the hard way. Don't say I didn't warn you.
View Quote

That's true.. my ex got a set.. about a year or so later, she was gone
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't like them. Personal preference.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I wouldn't want my wife to spend thousands of dollars on body mutilation. YMMV.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:07:11 PM EDT
[#38]
I dont mind em.  Natural or fake, a good lookin pair is a good lookin pair!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My only real point is that it's kind of dumb to assume all women are the same and all their motivations are the same.

That said, if your marriage is rocky fake tits aren't going to help and WILL mean she gets more attention which isn't going to make anything better.

The thing guys are missing though is that the tits in these cases aren't the cause, but just the symptom. If your wife leaves you after she gets tits, she was going to leave anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, for the 100th time, no one is saying all women, just 85-90% and climbing, didn’t they teach you to round up in math
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, I love the opinions on here from people who have absolutely no experience with them whatsoever other than maybe playing with some strippers discount set at a titty bar.

Wife got them five years ago (shockingly still married).  After giving birth and breast feeding our two kids her's had stretched out and gotten deflated.  She was unhappy with the way they looked so she decided to get them done.  She got 380cc silicon, medium profile, under the muscle inserted inframammary.   She is 5'4" and about 125lbs, with the implants she is a 36DD.  The size she got is perfect for her, they look incredible uncovered and when dressed you would never know she has them unless she intentionally dresses to show them off.  

Contrary to arf wisdom they do not feel like bags of sand or cement but are incredibly soft, nor have they caused her to have the uncontrollable urge to fuck every dude she meets.  I'd argue that if new tits cause your wife to suddenly run out and cheat on you the relationship was on borrowed time to begin with.  

In our experience the key is finding a great Dr.  We spent almost a year looking and researching Drs before eventually choosing four to setup consults with.  Make sure you select a Dr. who is willing to do and skilled at exactly the type (saline v silicon) and insertion method you want, do not let them talk you into their preferred method if it's not what you want.  Good results are not cheap, this is not a place to try and trim the budget.  My wife's all told were about 10k and as I said that was five years ago.  All in all it has been easily the best 10k I've ever spent.  If you have any other questions feel free to PM.
View Quote
This.

Actually two weeks post op ourselves.  Loving it soo far.

Wife had bad self esteem post 3 kids and has similar body type while also doing jiu jitsu and muay thai.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#41]
My wife got them when we were dating and as of today we still are married. So I must be some anomaly according to the arf know it all’s

She did it for her own self esteem as she was very small A’s and just never felt good about them. . With her running and having kids her tits just were just bringing her down. We discussed it and I told her if she felt it would make her feel better about herself , then do it. We went to the counseling and did the whole trial of different sizes and in the end she went a little big. I think as she aged and put on a few extra pounds some of it also went to boobs.

Hers look great on her , but I will admit sometimes there look really big. She went silicone and I think they feel great. ??

Her recovery wasn’t too bad and very little scar under the breasts that you can barely see. There are some side effects later in life that can occur , so be aware.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You might be buying those new tits for someone else.....
View Quote

Never having to wear a bra again for one....

Imagine if you could make your big belly go away and have six pack abs.  Would you only do this for some fresh meat?  Or would you rather just be happy with a beer gut constantly sticking out because you’re already married?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Dude, for the 100th time, no one is saying all women, just 85-90% and climbing, didn’t they teach you to round up in math
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was taught not to make stupid generalizations. For the 100th time.
Well I assume the 100th time, you seem to know me but I've got no fucken clue who you are.

Eta nice to read you agree with me though. No idea why you're so aggressive about it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
if you're the one paying for them just realize you won't be the last one to play with them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Not a fan of fake tits. I prefer the real deal not matter the size.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Guy I did business for paid for them for his young thing he had working for him and woman he had on the side. Few months after getting them she got lots of attention of guys coming in at work. She found a new guy quickly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:22:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I know a lot of office women that have them.
View Quote

They are A LOT more common than you’d think.   Probably 4x more common.  

The thing is that not all women go with giant stripper tits and opt for something more suited for their frame, and they dress appropriately.
Fun fact: women with naturally big tits end up wearing sweaters all the time because all the udder-fans are always staring or hitting on them.  Appropriate sized falsies don’t require hiding them.

I personally know of a small waifu with B cup implants.  Tastefully done and look incredible and perfectly in place.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Oh my sweet summer child...

Wise in the ways of women, thou art not.
View Quote

Lol, no shit....Some of you, have a LOT to learn about the fairer sex.

OP, whatever you do make sure your wife goes to multiple consultations with the top plastic surgeons in your area. The newer gummy bear implants are much better albeit a bit more.

Understand it’s neither trivial nor automaticity will end in divorce. Depends on her motivations, if she wants to be more attractive and get more attention you may want to be cautious. Women seriously have post mommy issues especially when nursing is over.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Is your wife really that sad about her looks?  Or is there something else going on?  Usually it's the latter.  Meaning once the "look at my new tits" feeling wears off it's back to the same ol' same ol'.  It's kinda like buying a new truck.  Great for the first year or two. So, So for the next few and then you see the new models come out....
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Guy I did business for paid for them for his young thing he had working for him and woman he had on the side. Few months after getting them she got lots of attention of guys coming in at work. She found a new guy quickly.
View Quote
Is that guy Mat Best? He's gone through a fuckload of hot women and I think he got a lot of them fake tittays.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top