Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/12/2013 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Guys if you have sent in to join the clan and your handle is different from your arfcom username please post your in game handles in this thread.  Thanks .
Link Posted: 7/13/2013 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Guys if you have sent in to join the clan and your handle is different from your arfcom username please post your in game handles in this thread.  Thanks .

And don't forget to message for the teamspeak information. Racing just isn't the same without the drunken shit talking.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Sunday evening, time to get some races in.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Downloading now.  I'll try to play tonight after the kids go to bed or hopefully sooner.  How do I join your group?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Downloading now.  I'll try to play tonight after the kids go to bed or hopefully sooner.  How do I join your group?

Once you're registered and logged in you should be able to follow the auto club link in the first post to join the club.

Friend pokernut or one of the other club officials in game from that page to send a message for our teamspeak information if you would like.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#6]
i have this strange feeling that 24cans is driving a corvette..
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

i have this strange feeling that 24cans is driving a corvette..

Let me know when you have a strange feeling about the winning lottery numbers.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#8]

LoL, ELOHSSA was taken, so I'm going to go with my old standby, RECONSIX.

Looking forward to wrapping my car around a pole, maybe sending a few of you into a ditch or a wall.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm in...I will download it tonight.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Looking forward to wrapping my car around a pole, maybe sending a few of you into a ditch or a wall.

No ditches or poles, plenty of walls though.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No ditches or poles, plenty of walls though.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#12]
you guys running wheels/pedals or controllers
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You really think we would do something without going all out? How long have you known us?

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You really think we would do something without going all out? How long have you known us?  

is that pnuts setup in the clan tag?

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I haven't really got started, but I've been messing around with it. I think tomorrow I'm going to go get a controller, racing games without one is the suck.    

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Tried downloading and it crashed Chrome.  Have since uninstalled game and trying to get Chrome back up.  Every time I open Chrome it acts like it's the first time making me put in my account info and having to sync my bookmarks etc............

Fuuuggggghhhh.......
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Will Super Nintendo controllers work? Anything with more buttons than that makes me confused.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Will Super Nintendo controllers work? Anything with more buttons than that makes me confused.

seems to be decent with WASD + space as brake

not as touchy as some race games i've played with a keyboard

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You apply for the auto club yet there buddy?

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

is that pnuts setup in the clan tag?

Yes  Thrustmaster Ferrari f-430 force feedback wheel with pedals.  It is awesome.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Tried downloading and it crashed Chrome.  Have since uninstalled game and trying to get Chrome back up.  Every time I open Chrome it acts like it's the first time making me put in my account info and having to sync my bookmarks etc............

Fuuuggggghhhh.......

Bummer man sorry to hear that.  Persevere if I can get it to work 10 year olds can.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

still tinkering with the game, is there a fullscreen option hidden somewhere?

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

still tinkering with the game, is there a fullscreen option hidden somewhere?

Right click on the icon in your task bar then go to configuration. It's there in the graphics options.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#24]
who from the iracing world has tried this? I love other games to use my wheel and pedals on
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
who from the iracing world has tried this? I love other games to use my wheel and pedals on

What wheel and pedal combo?  It takes most of the known wheels, free to play so give it a shot.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#26]
I just dowloaded it on my work laptop. Now I can race all day everyday.... anyone on now?
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I just dowloaded it on my work laptop. Now I can race all day everyday.... anyone on now?

Pokernut has his steering wheel connected right now. I have a couple of projects that I'm working on but I'll be around before too long.

Link Posted: 7/18/2013 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Bump for tonight's drunken festivities.   still have slots open.......
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bump for tonight's drunken festivities.   still have slots open.......
View Quote

bump again.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top