Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Obama: ‘They’re Not Protesting; They’re Stealing’ « CBS ...
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/28/obama-theyre-not-protesting...Apr 28, 2015 · “When individuals get crowbars and start prying open doors to loot, they’re not protesting, they’re not making a statement, they’re stealing.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/28/obama-theyre-not-protesting-theyre-stealing/

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Send that shit to his employer.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Agreed HR needs to see that immediately!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your wife needs to send that to HR and keep his dumb ass away from her at work.

Agreed HR needs to see that immediately!

This. Get this turd fired and arrested if you can. FUCK him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL, another whiney, wannabe gangsta, who blames the consequences of his lifes choices on others.

Thats the entire Ferguson/Baltimore rioting crowds/sympathizers MO.

Just like the race card, its sad and tired.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Be careful, OP. Seriously. He has goons. Goons, dude!
View Quote

"Yo bro, I need you to back me up... Dis dude on da internet..."
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#6]
It's racist because you crossed out his name in black.  Why's it gotta be black yo????

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Send that shit to his employer.
View Quote

get Arocked
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale
Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale Shelley Seale

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be terrible if someone sent him a link to this thread.  Just terrible. Or if someone did that thing where his name was spammed to bump this thread to number 1 in google results for his name.

Ah! That was fun.

good times.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah. That's not a friend, that's an explanation waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#11]
It's got to suck to be a racist black man named "Whitelow".
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:36:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow $900.... Ive never seen soooo much money... . I didnt know they stop giving food stamps and started giving cash instead
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I am in before the goons arrive with the lock
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Good grief OP, why would you even associate with that nutcase? Have you lpoked at his Facebook page and the stuff he posts? What could you possibly have in common?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#15]
OP, post these and watch your friend have an aneurysm.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#16]
nope.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I have never understood the point of have 400, 500, 1000 "friends" on FB. Friends of friends of friends of an aquaitance of a coworker. Never understood it. People must love the drama.

I dont have any  FB friends that i wouldnt be friends with in real life. No liberals. A few libertarians.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Sounds like that clown happens to be a "prohibited person". It'd be a shame if he ended up in the pokey.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Looks like he brags about "beating up" someone who is now a murder or something too...   http://www.imsurroundedbyidiots.com/2009/05/07/lawrence-gaudenzi-pleas-guilty-gets-25-years-in-prison/
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#21]
So he works with your wife? Damn, I'm sure his supervisor would love to see those posts advocating the murder of innocents. Please, for the love of all that is holy, AROCK the fuck out of that racist cocksucker.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Be sure to tell him you have "goons" too and we gon' ride foe u!  KNEE GROW!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Dude Theodore is going to fucking kill you!

ETA: Not fucking around but keep your head on a swivel bro. That dude ain't right.

Updated: Tue 6:46 PM, Jan 21, 2003
Home / News / Headlines List / Article
In Harrisonburg Tuesday, Theodore Whitelow was sentenced for running over another man with his vehicle.

He received 8 months in jail for hit and run and was fined $2,000 for assault and battery.

Last November, Whitelow was acquitted of an attempted murder charge in connection with the case, but he was found guilty of the other two charges.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10610682_10153116589128658_5087202055776524972_n.jpg?oh=5f94b5cf8c7b1ab262d7a23f34b47c3a&oe=55996755&__gda__=1440605744_01db81a8db788ad31c2636233efc9bfd

He certainly looks as if he's suffered from oppression
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Call your local police and report his making "terroristic threats". Enjoy a good laugh if he gets locked up again.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Total amateur

Doesn't even have all his bills arranged in the same direction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Total amateur

Doesn't even have all his bills arranged in the same direction.

^THIS!

Bankface your notes, people!  Sheesh!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#27]
As much as we are conditioned to hate AROCKing someone, I'd forward that his boss, the local paper and law enforcement.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Black vigilante niggas roaming the countryside killing white families.......lol. Good luck dude. Dont think youll make it far.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#29]
This is un believable. Such BS is why I don't have a FB. Not like I would ever associate with someone like that. But regardless. Report it to police and let them go arrest him. Maybe the police will get lucky and he will violently resist;)
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#30]
You should report this guy to law enforcement.

Seriously.

That is a credible threat.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Your name is Corkey?
View Quote

Winner. Ha. Best post in the thread.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is his suggestion about black "vigilantes" killing white families something that's catching on in that culture, or is it just him? In other words, are his views representative?
View Quote

I don't know if it is widespread, but this exchange happened on another forum I post at

One poster:
What is happening now is in no way, shape of form the right response though.

Black guy's response:
So says you...

The time for Peaceful Protest is past. It does nothing but make Whites feel safe while they ignore and blow off what's being done to Blacks.

Again I point out, when America feels it has been wronged it responds with VIOLENCE...WARS...DRONES...SOLDIERS...DEATH. It is a long standing tradition. Part of American culture. I see no difference here. A people feel wronged so they respond similarly. Will it hurt them down the line...maybe. It often hurts America. But that's the price for freedom from tyranny right?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#33]
dat mothafucka hard co'
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:16:14 PM EDT
[#34]
facebook is not much different than hanging out on this forum, plenty of good people and assholes on both. However other than family and friends, and a few interests I follow. I use social media to help fight for 2nd amendment and other rights. The main war is being waged on social media, but most gun owners want nothing to do withstanding up, voting, donating for our rights. Even on this very forum, a fund raiser or fire mission to protect rights gets a couple pages, a tranny or give away thread gets 300 pages. Not wanting to get involved just weakens us overall.

OP as for that piece of work, might report him or file a restraining order etc. He is most likely just venting nasty steam, but seeing the past if that is true about him, I would not take it lightly.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#35]
oh look, he doesn't understand privacy settings on FB
he has little trayvon in the sports section of his page
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#36]
I bet the cops would be interested in Ted.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Theodore be hard yo. He's up off da skreet.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#38]
That one cracker backed down quickly from the angry  man.

Tell him to find his huevos
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Is your FB open for everyone to see?? Do you use your real name??

Only my friends/family can see mine, I never have to deal with that bs, plus I dont use my full real name. Opsec.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Lol fuck that asshole.  Just another thug bitch that think's he's hot shit gangsta.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
lol.

That guy can snap his fingers and set shit off if he wants to bro.
View Quote

Takes one to know one
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:40:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Only my friends/family can see mine, I never have to deal with that bs, plus I dont use my full real name. Opsec.
View Quote

If I don't use my real name how would all those single women in my area who want to date me find me?

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Uh ya,only ghetto douchebags put up pics like this of themselves..

View Quote

WTF?  How did that racist asshole get .22LR ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Your name is Corkey?
View Quote

That was my first thought...I always thought Corkey was just a name for retarded people.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't use my real name it's not corkey haha
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Black vigilante niggas roaming the countryside killing white families.......lol. Good luck dude. Dont think youll make it far.
View Quote

So many hard ass urban killers. Never spent a winter with subsidized heat, a Summer without AC. 44" HDTV, smart phone, $150 shoes, jeans. Grocery shopping cart full of groceries. What are they angry about again?

My Dad graduated from HS in 1957. Didn't get electricity to rural Decatur Co., GA till he was in middle school. Every pee or crap he took was in an out house, day or night, Rain or shine, Dead of Winter or Hot ass, gnat swarming Summer.
Ate animals he raised on the farm or killed in the woods. Ate vegetables they planted, watered, weeded, picked, shelled, cleaned, canned. and cooked on a hot ass stove in a hot ass kitchen with no AC. Picked cotton with field hands that share cropped on their farm. Studied his ass off, got in at GA Tech and became an engineer. But first he had to go to ABAC for a year to get more advanced math, chemistry, etc.. because his tiny HS in Climax, GA didn't offer them.  He has NO sympathy for people today that claim they have a hard lifeIn todays society it's nearly impossible to have a hard life, compared to what just two generations experienced. My Dad says they had it pretty good because they weren't poor!!!  He was just a typical kid growing up in Southwest Georgia.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Seriously, I'd pass that on to the cops.

Terroristic threats.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Lol.  A little time in the sun and I'm darker than he is.

Also...  fuck him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
oh look, he doesn't understand privacy settings on FB
View Quote

No, I just noticed that. Must. Resist. Trolling.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#50]
You're a lot more even headed than me. my temper would get the best of me. I just can't take shit like that. My hats off to you sir. You held your cool and let him look like a dumbass. I wish I could do that would of kept me out of a lot of trouble in my youth.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top