User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:51:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

On a side note:  Anyone who even entertains the idea that Texas could be overtaken has been smoking crack.

Fuckin-A.

W3rd.   Texas would be a TOUGH nut to crack.  

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, If a big enough army got together with a bunch of nations/countries. Dont think just because were the bigest & badest kids on the block right now things cant change.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Midwesterners mostly worry that you guys near the coasts won't leave any for us; we want to help too!

Y'all will help - secure everything you can before they get there.  You will be the bread basket and must operate as best as possible.  

Switzerland and Vietnam are bad examples.

Switzerland was accepting the money that the Nazis had taken from the Jews and others and it was not a tactical benefit nor a threat.

Vietnam was the first televised war during which filthy hippies' protests caused the US to fight a PC war against a vague enemy.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I would go to Alaska, but I don't think that will ever happen.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
wolverines!

no way in hell.

I think that was a reference to the high school team mascot in Red Dawn not the University of Michigan   Wolverines.      It became the battle cry of the kids...

Or were you just joing in the battle cry?  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I just don't see people now days that patriotic in this nation. I think the liberals may tits up and fight/inform (take it up the butt) for the invading enemy rather than risk life and stand for whats right. And the liberals make up about half of us right?  Besides most of them prolly  don't even have a gun much less know how to use one. And then their is all these foreigners & illegals why the hell would they want to fight our war?

So I'd say there would be 25-35% of us that would lay down our lives for this country. Not saying we would not kick some ass. But we just won't know for sure who's are friend or foe. I really doubt we will ever see a conventional war here. But I do think an unconventional war or terrorist type of attack very possible. I could be wrong, and if I am show me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#10]
80,000,000 motivated and "fed-the-fuck-up gun owners," FREE! 175,000,000 guns, FREE! 13,000,000,000 rounds of loaded and stored ammunition..... FREE!

Cappin' a couple of hundred thousand religiously motivated Hajis..... PRICELESS!

>>>>> Hajis         <<<<< Determined, Patriotic Americans

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top