BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There are sighting that predate WW1.

You think it's plausible that humans had advanced tech and DIDN'T use it in either of those wars?  That's more far-fetched than aliens or time travelers IMHO.
View Quote

Yeah and people see bigfoot too.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#2]
The CIA director suggesting it is another form of life probably means it isn't.  Disappointing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I still think they are ours.

I also think they were not developed through traditional defense/aviation companies and I am more willing to believe that there is a component of our government that operates outside the bounds of even intel committee people.

What is more plausible? A black project not developed by one of the regular defense contractors outside the purview of of the political side of the intel world or little green men visiting us?
And I also believe it is "non human technology". They are not piloted by humans, they are UAVs/drones.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Extraordinary explanations for UFOs look increasingly plausible

Groundbreaking journalism has shattered the UFO taboo. But from what is publicly known about a series of unexplained military encounters with objects that appear to defy the laws of physics, tantalizing reporting by The New York Times, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, The New Yorker and 60 Minutes might only scratch the surface of an extraordinary story.

Indeed, by eliminating unlikely explanations for these mysterious phenomena, two mind-boggling explanations are increasingly plausible. Either theory – a remarkable technological leap by a foreign government or “non-human technology” at work – would have profound global implications.  

To be sure, a community of skeptics and debunkers makes convincing arguments that some recent incidents breathlessly promoted by UFO enthusiasts have prosaic explanations. But after years of study by government analysts with access to an array of sensitive data, several other encounters cannot be easily chalked up to mundane factors.

John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director (and, importantly, a fierce Ratcliffe critic), went even further, openly speculating that the objects might “constitute a different form of life.”

Make no mistake: Former high-ranking intelligence officials do not make such extraordinary statements without some analytic backing. That Brennan and Ratcliffe reside on entirely opposite ends of the political spectrum is all the more remarkable.

Obama, Ratcliffe and Brennan’s statements strongly suggest that intelligence analysts – drawing upon specialized technical expertise and a broad array of supporting sensor data – have concluded that these incidents cannot be explained by mundane, everyday factors.

Brennan’s remarkable speculation about “different form[s] of life,” in particular, is a fairly robust indicator that experts have all but ruled out balloons, birds, distant airliners or technical glitches as explanations for these phenomena. Indeed, former CIA directors do not typically theorize publicly about extraterrestrials — and certainly not without some analytic underpinning that rules out prosaic explanations.

Other commenters insist that these objects are highly classified U.S. aircraft. But if these were ultra-secret military experiments, an ex-president and former top intelligence officials would not have spoken so candidly about the objects’ apparent technical capabilities. Moreover, Brennan’s speculation about “different form[s] of life” makes for a particularly odd way of publicly deflecting from experimental U.S. aircraft when a standard “no comment” would have sufficed.

But by far the best debunkers of the "super-secret-U.S.-aircraft" theory are the very naval aviators who encountered the objects.

Similarly, Sens. Mark Warner (D-Va.) and Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), whose positions atop the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence afford them access to high-level intelligence briefings, would not have voiced strong national security concerns if the objects were secret U.S. aircraft or if more mundane factors could explain these phenomena.

I also think they were not developed through traditional defense/aviation companies and I am more willing to believe that there is a component of our government that operates outside the bounds of even intel committee people.

What is more plausible? A black project not developed by one of the regular defense contractors outside the purview of of the political side of the intel world or little green men visiting us?
And I also believe it is "non human technology". They are not piloted by humans, they are UAVs/drones.

This where I'm at. Other nations haven't even perfected stealth technology like we did decades ago. If there's one nation that stands a best chance of developing such a technology it's us. And I still believe the vastness of space it too great for intelligent life to have detected us let alone traveled to us. So I have to suspect the crafts are ours and it's a secret enough of a project that presidents and security council members of congress are not briefed on it. Best to let the plebes think aliens are in our vicinity than to let the cat out of the bag with our new super-performance toy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:35:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

So we overcame everything we know about physics and gravity?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As long as their women are hot and don't bitch at you through telepathy I'm down.
View Quote
Hard pass on getting head from hot alien women.  Not the only opening that has fangs if you get my drift.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But did he really lie?

Or was being a communist a stealth career booster?

View Quote

Back when he entered the intelligence game it was s liability and he stated he was afraid they’d find out he voted for a communist.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Faking radar returns on the most advanced AESA radars in the world too?

The US has Sonar data from these objects as well.

Prepare to become a believer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still think it is bullshit.  

Which has higher probability?

Grainy faked video with some fake testimony to distract the public from issues we should be paying closer attention to.

Aliens visit from another planet but instead of observing undetected from space, they fly their weird shaped ships in crazy nonsensical patterns just to get a reaction from us.

Of course there is option 3 which is the simulation is just fucking with us.

Does that radar and sonar gear have any Chinese chips perchance?  We're getting played.  By the Chinese.  Yet again.

Probably not.  Taking a default position of china asshoe will have you right most of the time.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#8]
The deep state telling me UFOs might be real actually makes me believe in them less...
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:10:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Are aliens hiring? I'm willing to relocate
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.uaptheory.com/
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am in this boat.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#12]
The evidence that ONLY the USA is providing of Alien craft is as convincing as the evidence that the Wuhan Virus came from Bats, or that masks reduce the spread of COVID-19, or that the election wasn't stolen.

FJB
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

why you buying the story at face value?  what truthful thing has come out of the media/govt in the last decade?  yet this outlandish story is real?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quality post from a 21'er. That's rare.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as their women are hot and don't bitch at you through telepathy I'm down.

Quality post from a 21'er. That's rare.

long time lurker.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Yep.

Quantum entanglement fields would allow for a BUNCH of sci-fi things, including near-instantaneous travel between stars... or galaxies for that matter.

All without violating relativity.

It's is truly an elegant solution.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Breaking News:  The Biden Administration has proposed a new $12 trillion budget hailed as the "Americans for America's American Infrastructure Plan."  Fully $1 billion is earmarked for infrastructure in this budget.  The other $11.999 trillion has been earmarked to be distributed to the Zaldraxians to study gender polymorphism of a small rodent like animal than inhabits their smallest moon.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They will just kill you after sex to feed to their larvae
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's my fetish.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Breaking News:  The Biden Administration has proposed a new $12 trillion budget hailed as the "Americans for America's American Infrastructure Plan."  Fully $1 billion is earmarked for infrastructure in this budget.  The other $11.999 trillion has been earmarked to be distributed to the Zaldraxians to study gender polymorphism of a small rodent like animal than inhabits their smallest moon.
View Quote

We are so screwed if the aliens have 99 genders.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#19]
You guys want a fun alternate theory? What if they are terrestrial but Atlanteans, Mayans, or some other group that went completely Galt and split from the global program?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
that's my fetish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
that's my fetish.

Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm willing to bet that the 'disclosures' in June amount to a whole pile of nothing and that Mr. Fravor and his fellow pilots turn out to be mistaken.

I've known many highly educated and intelligent, well trained people, both in Mil. and civilian life who turned out to be batshit crazy.

This whole thing is an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

It goes beyond just the radar data which alone is from multiple systems not just the airborne type...

All the way down to the mark 1 mod 0 eyeball and apparently even an iPhone or two.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

How plausible are extremely intelligent government workers producing what they promised on time?
I think it’s demons is more plausible than our government successful development.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

pics, video, charts of radar/sonar returns? or are you taking the funding hungry govts word for it?  big ole LOL.  

So the most advanced radars and tech don't have glitches/bugs?  How that Zimwalt and F35 doin'?  A guy posted in one of the many UFO threads here about how he worked on sensor systems and 100% of unknown anomalies generated over the years were traced down to other flying aircraft emissions.  His post was largely ignored.  Those green men still coming?
View Quote

His experience doesn’t explain how the same object was tracked by different tech simultaneously and visually one some occasions as well....
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Given that there are in excess of 100 billion galaxies by last count, I don't see why the idea of aliens is so extraordinary.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They're ours.
View Quote

So we have the technology to fly 13,000mph, stop on a dime, completely change directions and take off again at speeds unheard of?
Man DJI fucked me bad on my drone purchase
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I get the feeling that the June Report is going to be disappointing in that it won’t say one way or the other.  It’ll just be ‘we don’t know what’s happening here except they’re not ours’
View Quote

Exactly
Or......there will be a bombshell announcement and all this talk is mentally preparing Joe public to minimize panic.

Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

His experience doesn’t explain how the same object was tracked by different tech simultaneously and visually one some occasions as well....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

pics, video, charts of radar/sonar returns? or are you taking the funding hungry govts word for it?  big ole LOL.  

So the most advanced radars and tech don't have glitches/bugs?  How that Zimwalt and F35 doin'?  A guy posted in one of the many UFO threads here about how he worked on sensor systems and 100% of unknown anomalies generated over the years were traced down to other flying aircraft emissions.  His post was largely ignored.  Those green men still coming?

and I've still seen zero hard proof other than anecdotal stories backing up those claims *cough-like bigfoot-cough*.  remember when extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence?  of all the "evidence" i've seen so far, it can easily be explained by know FLIR tricks, cruise missiles, drones, mylar balloons, and triangle shaped camera lenses.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

remember when extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence?  
View Quote

*unless you are talking about religion, which pegs out extraordinary, and requires only faith.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

and I've still seen zero hard proof other than anecdotal stories backing up those claims *cough-like bigfoot-cough*.  remember when extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence?  of all the "evidence" i've seen so far, it can easily be explained by know FLIR tricks, cruise missiles, drones, mylar balloons, and triangle shaped camera lenses.  
View Quote

Please enlighten us on the known FLIR tricks or others you suggested that can be used to simulate hard right angle turns of small fast moving objects over the water.

... and also why the government should/would provide you hard proof of anything.  If the government had further details on these objects,  terrestrial or otherwise, it would be classified.  The public doesn't need to/get to know.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Extraordinary can be akin to probing?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I still think it is bullshit.  

Which has higher probability?

Grainy faked video with some fake testimony to distract the public from issues we should be paying closer attention to.

Aliens visit from another planet but instead of observing undetected from space, they fly their weird shaped ships in crazy nonsensical patterns just to get a reaction from us.

Of course there is option 3 which is the simulation is just fucking with us.
View Quote

The most compelling evidence is not faked. It’s confirmed by multiple US Navy pilot ans their weapons officers along with the corresponding radar data. It all matches up.

Just because there are craft here... does not mean there are aliens. I feel it’s very likely these are probes, just like we send to other planets.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Anything Brennan says is a lie.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Given that there are in excess of 100 billion galaxies by last count, I don't see why the idea of aliens is so extraordinary.
View Quote

Most people are too stupid to think beyond their own capabilities.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#36]
All the technology, cameras, videos, etc and the best I have seen is a pixilated blur.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Being unmanned does not make the "non human technology" statement accurate. If you truely believe it is non human technology, your first two paragraphs don't make sense.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#38]
It’s actually a fairly mundane explanation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6tZar4wRP40
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:55:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Please enlighten us on the known FLIR tricks or others you suggested that can be used to simulate hard right angle turns of small fast moving objects over the water.

... and also why the government should/would provide you hard proof of anything.  If the government had further details on these objects,  terrestrial or otherwise, it would be classified.  The public doesn't need to/get to know.
View Quote

i guess basic understanding of everyday tech is hard.  let me help, friend

Breaking Down the Recently Released DOD UFO FLIR Videos (And no, I've never seen a UFO while flying)

uhhhh... the govt released the videos and report...  it's just a matter of jumping to crazy conclusions based of shitty pics and video and trusting media/govt.  you do you bro
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Its not that I don't believe in aliens, or advanced human tech, its that I don't believe and certainly don't trust any of the people pushing this story.
Names like Rubio, Brennan and Obama
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#41]
It's amazing what actual journalism can accomplish.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#42]
I'll never believe a word that the commie Brennan has to say.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
All the technology, cameras, videos, etc and the best I have seen is a pixilated blur.
View Quote

it's actually more comical than that:

US Pentagon says leaked UFO video is authentic

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Whatever these UFO's are, they are not "aliens" or anything like that. All this UFO crap ramping up is one of two things:

1. one more thing to distract people from the bad acts of their government

2. setting us up for further infringements on our freedoms in the name of protecting us from this non-existent threat

That's it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Here you go.  Freshly released.  Showing them on radar.  Somebody embed for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh4QngYJG4I
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:10:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

this all that mankind can hope for
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It goes beyond just the radar data which alone is from multiple systems not just the airborne type...

All the way down to the mark 1 mod 0 eyeball and apparently even an iPhone or two.
View Quote

And none of that data as presented to the public could be faked?

And the people who claim to have seen them can't be lying?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

160mph?

how bout that 40,000' drop to a dead stop?  got any of that tracking data?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Whatever these UFO's are, they are not "aliens" or anything like that. All this UFO crap ramping up is one of two things:

1. one more thing to distract people from the bad acts of their government

2. setting us up for further infringements on our freedoms in the name of protecting us from this non-existent threat

That's it.
View Quote

Better have some kind of irrefutable proof if they expect anyone to even think for a second about giving any kind of freedom up.
And then it’s still not happening from anyone with half a brain.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 2:24:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

160mph?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

160mph?

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top