BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can't beat the Outback for a great steak.

I can go to the bathroom at a bar, lick the floor, and get a better taste in my mouth.

The Outback is for bed wetting commies that use gas grills.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can't beat the Outback for a great steak.

I can go to the bathroom at a bar, lick the floor, and get a better taste in my mouth.

The Outback is for bed wetting commies that use gas grills.

+1

Fuck the "Outhouse"...go to Lone Star or Longhorn instead...their steaks are better anyway...
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My idea of expensive is $25, I go there beause I want a good meal.  I dont care for crowds and try to stay alone in general.

Come see me (bring a coat & tie). I'll treat you to a $200+ meal for three (or a higher per-person rate) and take you to the range.

I'll take you on that sometime then, but you got to let me bring ammo and a few guns.

Got a class 3 friendly range, let me get the address and I'll file a form 20.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally I'd never take a chick that I'm just "dating" to a restaurant that expensive.  Poontang is way to easy to come by for that bullshit.  If its really necessary to flash the cash for you to get some ass, buy some Enzyte and save some dough for something worthwhile.  Once again, poon is everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#5]
If you take a woman out to eat and spend $100, $200, or more and say it's worth it because she's young, hot, and you bang her well then, you're just fucking an expensive whore and you're an idiot plain and simple.

Taking your wife out for a very expensive dinner once in a blue moon, and by this I mean once every few years I could see. Spending 100-200 bucks on dinner every few months, unless you're making a nice six figure salary and money isn't really an issue, is stupid.

Oh, and yes, women are competitive and materialistic by nature, the majority of them anyway (of course if you say this to any given women she'll say "yeah women are like that but *I'M* not!"). To a woman the quality of service, food, or the atmosphere don't matter - it's just about how a guy spent a lot of money on HER so she can brag about it.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Personally I'd never take a chick that I'm just "dating" to a restaurant that expensive.  Poontang is way to easy to come by for that bullshit.  If its really necessary to flash the cash for you to get some ass, buy some Enzyte and save some dough for something worthwhile.  Once again, poon is everywhere.

Not if your me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ever notice that what a man gets out of an expensive restaurant is different than what a woman does?  Whan a man goes to an expensive restaurant you hear him talk about the great food, or wine selection, or even the great service.  When a woman talks about it it's about how fancy it is and how all the fancy people are there and so on.  The only reason the woman gives a shit about a fancy restaurant is that it's expensive and that she can be seen going there and then brag to all the other hens at work on Monday that her new man took her there.

My fiancee goes to expensive restaurants ALL the time - on her dime - and she goes EXACTLY for the great food, the great wine selections, or the great service (but mostly the great food and wine).  She doesn't particularly care at all about how fancy it is or how fancy other people there are.

So you're certainly not describing ALL women.  Perhaps my fiancee is just atypical - I'm actually the one who doesn't enjoy going to expensive restaurants, because I'm incredibly cheap!  (even with someone else's money).  Today was my birthday, and she of course wanted to take me to whatver restaurant I wanted (and there are some very good ones in town).  We ended up getting take-out barbecue from the grocery store (and I still thought it was expensive)
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If you take a woman out to eat and spend $100, $200, or more and say it's worth it because she's young, hot, and you bang her well then, you're just fucking an expensive whore and you're an idiot plain and simple.

Taking your wife out for a very expensive dinner once in a blue moon, and by this I mean once every few years I could see. Spending 100-200 bucks on dinner every few months, unless you're making a nice six figure salary and money isn't really an issue, is stupid.

Big fat +1
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not if your me.

What no poon in your area?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My idea of expensive is $25, I go there beause I want a good meal.  I dont care for crowds and try to stay alone in general.

Come see me (bring a coat & tie). I'll treat you to a $200+ meal for three (or a higher per-person rate) and take you to the range.

Why does this remind of that joke about the city guy who moves to Alaska and the guy from down the road invites him to a party.  Plenty of drinking, eating, dancing and f%^ing, and it doesn't matter what he wears because it'll just be the two of them...
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
So you're certainly not describing ALL women.  Perhaps my fiancee is just atypical in that I have been around enough to know that +%50 of women are toads - I'm actually the one who doesn't enjoy going to expensive restaurants, because I'm incredibly cheap!   although if you've seen pics of my fiancee you know I [or you] would trade gonads 1:1 for the chance to watch her eat Krystal Burgers](even with someone else's money). Today was my birthday, and I would have thought myself lucky to be permitted to paint her with Denny's Boysenberry Syrup, but she of course wanted to take me to whatver restaurant I wanted (and there are some very good ones in town).  We ended up getting take-out barbecue from the grocery store (and I still thought it was expensive) because Food Lion never allows the customary wooden shoe discount

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:28:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Not trying to turn this into a "mine's bigger" thread but took a group of six to a business dinner in Seattle that was a cool grand (including the wine). Was it worth it? From a business R.O.I. standpoint, no, but as a dining experience? Sure (easy to say as it was the company's money, not mine; but I would take my wife there and expect to pay $250+ just for the experience--once).
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:52:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So you're certainly not describing ALL women.  Perhaps my fiancee is just atypical in that I have been around enough to know that +%50 of women are toads - I'm actually the one who doesn't enjoy going to expensive restaurants, because I'm incredibly cheap!   although if you've seen pics of my fiancee you know I [or you] would trade gonads 1:1 for the chance to watch her eat Krystal Burgers](even with someone else's money). Today was my birthday, and I would have thought myself lucky to be permitted to paint her with Denny's Boysenberry Syrup, but she of course wanted to take me to whatver restaurant I wanted (and there are some very good ones in town).  We ended up getting take-out barbecue from the grocery store (and I still thought it was expensive) because Food Lion never allows the customary wooden shoe discount

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:04:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Reading these replies reminds me why half of marriages end in divorce.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top