Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Received a text message from a phone number I don't know. The message was "Your mom never came by". What else could I do put text back?

Me: She was bitten by a zebra this morning. So she is taking it easy

I din't receive an answer for a few minutes......

She came by...whats that a zebra zebra? She didn't say anything

Me: She got nipped on the finger tip by a zebra this morning

Dang poor lady

Me: It was her fault she was trying to feed it a cherry twizzler

LOL

Me: The owner of the farm is saying he will sue her for vet bills

Vet bills for what?

Me: He thinks the Twizzler would hurt the zebra. So he had the vet pump the zebras stomach

Omg....why didnt he just check first? Whose farm?

Me: I dont know it was a trip for school and she went to help look after the kids

Oh my.....

Me: I guess it was quite a scene. Vet pumping a stomach and the two kids who got lost

Oh shit...LOL

Me: It took about 40 min to find lost kids

Oh heck....that wud b scarey

Me: The kids were two of the dumber ones in the class so no loss. Another 20 min and they were going to leave them.

Legally they can't leave them...cuz they r minors and they took them there. how did they get laway frm adults?

Me: I guess everyone was watching the vet pump the zebras stomach so the kids just grabbed the chainsaw and walked into the trees.

Thats not cool

Me: They couldn't get the chainsaw started so it wasn't that big a deal

Thank goodness how old were these kids

Me: 10

Shit...lil brats what school?

Me: Saint Something. Its a church school

Oh

Me: Anyway the vet screwed up and accidentally killed the zebra

No way

At this time the Maltese Falcon came on TV and I lost interest in continuing to screw with whomever it was.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
1. Photo Stream is a really neat Apple technology that allows your photos to instantly show up on all of your iThingies.
2. Apple TV is one of these iThingies.
3. I once forgot about this.
4. My kids will never forget that day.

I almost lost it in class. This is where I stop reading the thread until I get home.

GG guys.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't sent anything interesting to the wrong person (IP address, "what's for dinner", things like that), but my wife has. At least twice that I can think of.

The most upsetting part is that she mistakenly sent them to me
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Even more...ever send a nude text picture to the wrong person?

No, but a new client of mine drunkenly sent me a picture of his dick late one Saturday by accident.

Was quite the thing to wake up to on Sunday morning.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#5]
No, but I've got a good one:

Got a voicemail from a random number from some crying drunk chick who I didn't even know.

Sent a text: Hi, I got a voicemail from your phone and didn't recognize the number. Who is this?

"She" copped an attitude and said "I don't know who the fuck you are, who is this?"

Me: "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Her: "I do kiss my mother wit ds fukken mouth, but she's up in heaven now"

Me: "I hope she's proud of you. I wouldn't be. Your manners are horrendous and you were rude to a stranger after THEY got a phone call from YOUR phone."

<few hours passes>

Her: "Sorry, that was a friend of mine who was drunk and was trying to call her boyfriend. It won't happen again, sorry, sorry"

Or something to that effect. If I still had my old phone I'd grab the text.

TL;DR I won a disagreement with someone I didn't even know, then shamed them into apologizing after guilting them about their dead mom.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:40:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess I've been lucky.  The only time I've mis-texted, I sent a grocery list intended for my husband to a guy I work with.  I got back a text: "Sorry, Jane.  I don't feed what I can't fuck."
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I was sending a 'good morning ' text to my gf of 42 years ago...sent it to MrsWind...I told MrsWind the mistake and that I was tryin too hook up a 3some...old gf was blonde with big boobs....but she is now seeking a moral high road....so I told MrsWind..I don't think so...see if you can pick up a cute woman for a 3some
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I've not had any interesting ones.

But my brother-in-law got a dick pic from a co-worker of his intended for said co-workers girlfriend. He responded back with "I know who's bringing the lil' smokies to the next company BBQ."
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Some chick thought I was a friend of her cousin, and I texted her for several weeks.

It was fun, but eventually I got sick of typing on my flip-phone.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#10]
No but I did get one about 4 days ago from someone i don't know. She was asking if I want anal tonight,  and if I wanted her nice tight a$$. I texeted back yes but I don't think your husband or my wife would appreciate it. I never did hear back from her.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
1. Photo Stream is a really neat Apple technology that allows your photos to instantly show up on all of your iThingies.

And if you hadn't been a dirty Apple lover it never would have happened.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:17:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Once I got a yahoo from some libyian guy...he swore I was a hot sexy american woman....turn your camera on and show me you naked...I tried to tell him...I am a guy...go away...he would not listen...so I typed a message..I m coming for you... got my AR...pointed it at the camera...hit on and send....he disappeared
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I plead the fifth. Basically why I stopped sending pics... when a little girl picks up phone and sees it, yada yada. It's quite funny actually.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:44:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I got this wrong number text one night at work..

Also got a wrong number text from some creepy old dude that lived within a mile of where I worked. He kept
On asking me these weird questions. He shut the hell up once I found out all his personal info just from his phone number
Including his FaceBook page. I kept replying calling him Mr.Harlan(I think was his name). He freaked the fuck out and kept
Asking me how I knew his name..

I kinda like how my phone syncs to FB with phone numbers and the stupid people that put their number on FB. Just check find friends and go to contacts
Is shows all numbers and emails in your phone. You can really mess with wrong number texts then
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#15]
No.  I don't text.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I guess I've been lucky.  The only time I've mis-texted, I sent a grocery list intended for my husband to a guy I work with.  I got back a text: "Sorry, Jane.  I don't feed what I can't fuck."

That's a good reply.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Even more...ever send a nude text picture to the wrong person?

Even worse, ever send one to your child?  

Yes, it happened....Sent a semi-nude to the wife, {Not posting wife pics, I have before}
Anywho....Wifey's name and stepdaughter {who is an adult} names are right next to each other
Guess who the txt went too........

Yeah....not good!! Thank GOD Stepdaughter was at work and didn't open text!!!!
I Blew her phone up calling like 10 times in a row, she FINALLY answered and
I told her to delete the text or she will be scared for life      

I have now changed names on the phone so they are not next to each other    

You're username:  you ain't it!!  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#18]
If you are not savvy at technology, don't be cocky about it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 4:22:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Not a text (this was pre text times) but a new vet opened up in my town 25 ish years ago....the last two digits of their  phone number was opposite of ours (ours was 51 and theirs was 15) there must have been a lot of dyslexic folks cause we always got calls for the vet....

Finally I called the vet and spoke to the owner, explained my case and asked him to change his number as we had already had ours for a number of years but that we were sick of receiving his calls....he told me to go piss off... (Exact words mind you)

The next call we received was from a lady asking if her dog CoCo was ready to be picked up....in my best serious voice I explained to Ms. Whoever it was that Coco had taken a turn for the worse and passed away on the table and that she need to get down here fast. The nice lady in a shocked voice kind of whimpered, "but she was only in there for a nail trim and a grooming" I replied...." I thought she was in for surgery.... Oh well....get down here ma'am"

About an hour later I got a phone call from the vet who was madder than a wet hen....I stopped his rant and politely informed him that the last time we spoke he told me to go piss off and that if I continued to receive his businesses phone calls he would be having some very creative problems....

Weirdly enough I stopped receiving his calls.....
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Wonder if anyone has ever purposely sent an accidental text to a gal saying he wanted to do unspeakable things to her wondering what kind of response he'd get with the saftey being "it was meant for someone else"

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I texted, "Hey bitch, you getting online?" To my wife, once. I meant to text my brother, to see if he was getting on XBL.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Happened to me in college.

I just got home from the bar and was needing some "attention" I was talking to 2 different girls that happened to have the same area code. I had not put their numbers in my phone because sober me knew which one was which. Anyway I had made significantly more "progress" with one than the other.

I got into a lengthy conversation about what would happen if she came over. I thought I was talking to the original girl when in all actuality I was talking to the new goody goody. Well a few mins later the goody goody girl shows up READY TO GO. I was pleasantly surprised. Lol

That was a funny story for the guys the next morning. Lol college stupidity.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a good reply.  

That's what I thought.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wonder if anyone has ever purposely sent an accidental text to a gal saying he wanted to do unspeakable things to her wondering what kind of response he'd get with the saftey being "it was meant for someone else"

Genius, methinks.

Could backfire, though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh God, yes.  Where is the facepalm smiley.

Never text sexy talk...okay drunken trash talk...from the bar to your woman.  It might go to one of your employees.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Once on accident, but I keep my texts pretty innocuous anyway.

Related: I was attending a technical presentation, and the presenter had commingled his personal album with the business album.  One of the close-up pictures rivaled a good anatomy textbook in its detail.  It was projected on a large screen.

We had a gay IT guy training a bunch of us redneck builders back in the day on our new laptops.  Some of the stuff that was "accidentally" put on the projection screen was, um, shocking.  I'm sure you can imagine how all of us well to do, muddy boot types handled it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Related: I was attending a technical presentation, and the presenter had commingled his personal album with the business album.  One of the close-up pictures rivaled a good anatomy textbook in its detail.  It was projected on a large screen.

We had a gay IT guy training a bunch of us redneck builders back in the day on our new laptops.  Some of the stuff that was "accidentally" put on the projection screen was, um, shocking.  I'm sure you can imagine how all of us well to do, muddy boot types handled it.
Who was the first guy to suck him off?

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I think only a few times. Meant for my brother. But accidentally sent to my ex-wife instead. Don't remember what they were about, though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Yup. Sent one of my junk to my best friend. Thought it was going to the chick I was talking to at the time. Both of their conversations were right next to each other. I pay CLOSE attention to the name of the person I'm texting now
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Bwahhhahahaha, that is awesome!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Who was the first guy to suck him off?

Well, he did get a new assistant shortly thereafter.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Got a friend that sent a text trying to sell a pound of some green leafy substance to a sheriffs deputy. Ended up having having his house searched and guns and related stuff seized. The charges were eventually dropped or reduced, but it sure made for an interesting period of time for him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#33]
A female friend accidently sent me a neekid pic once.  It did not disappoint!

Sadly img was lost when my phone crashed.  Nice tits!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#34]
No, I have not. I don't text unless I have to.

Text sucks big donkey balls. I HATE test. text sucks. Text is the WORST thing to happen to humainity EVAR! Text sucks.

Did I mention that text sucks? NO?

TEXT SUCKS!!!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#35]
I accidently sent a picture of the firing line from the HTF shoot to a wrong number.

Response was - "where are you finding ammo?"

I love Tennessee
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#36]
I once accidentally messaged my male manager "I love you." to which he replied "You too".

Then accidentally asked a female peer manager to wash some of my jeans.  She asked if my wife would be OK with that.  

I've learned to not send text messages when things go wrong at work and we're there into the wee hours of the morning.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#37]
A buddy of mine sent me a pic of some girl with a great rack an asked a question along the lines of

"What do you notice first in this picture?"

I replied to him, or so I thought,

"Boooooobs!!1!"

Only I sent that to my Mom.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Arfcom curse I guess and probably too serious to post here, but since I already mentioned it I might as well totally derail the thread.  So, here are two of the texts that my wife accidentally sent to me but were intended for someone else (haven't found out who, but I don't really care at this point)

~Hugs you tight~ love you cuddle bear

And

~plays wif your sexy boi parts~ giggles ~Forever Always means Forever

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Life is hard stupid but it's hard stupider if you (or your Dad) are stupid hard.

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#40]
No.

But I did try to play the field and was texing two Chinese chicks at the same time.

Come to find out, they are roommates.

Screwed the pooch on that one.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Arfcom curse I guess and probably too serious to post here, but since I already mentioned it I might as well totally derail the thread.  So, here are two of the texts that my wife accidentally sent to me but were intended for someone else (haven't found out who, but I don't really care at this point)

And

Ouch. Damn, man. Sorry.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And

Shit.  That sucks.  Sorry man
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:13:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Sent a text to my buddy's old phone asking if I could borrow his machete.  

Worst mix-up was when I sent a senior VP in another state an email stating "hey babe, I'm going to be on campus tonight, can I crash in your room?".  Never heard back, though I think my boss did as a couple of days later he asked if I knew how auto complete in Outlook worked.  I didn't notice my mistake until months later when I was cleaning out my "Sent mail" folder.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ouch. Damn, man. Sorry.  

Quoted:

Shit.  That sucks.  Sorry man

Thanks. Not really a surprise and I'm over it

ETA: If any experts in Arfcom rules & etiquette happen to notice this - am I absolutely required to start a whiny thread announcing this to all GD? Except for the cost, I'm rather looking forward to getting her out of my life. But I guess I could come up with something emotional and entertaining if necessary.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:55:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I was sitting in a boring hazmat class one day, and decided to text my wife.  

Me: Hey baby blablabla

her:  Class is boring huh?

Me:  Yeah, I wish I was home right now.  I would be batting those titties around if I was.  

her:  Ewww!  Dad you are such a pervert!  This is (apprentice sammich maker), I just grabbed mom's phone.

me:  

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

In the same vein, I always tell people at work to log out of email before hooking their laptop up to the projector.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#47]
The NC wing of Civil air patrol has an alert system that takes any email sent to it and forks it out to every member in the state (several thousand) Well, one day one of the brass sent an email to a freind containing some...ahem...raunchy material. He accidentally hit reply all....and in his contacts is that aformentioned alert system. Hilarity ensued.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:26:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Photostream is turned *OFF* and both my iphone and my wife's.

Not gonna run that risk!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#49]
This thread is great
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#50]
The worst text mistake I made.....

I was dating someone, we will call Sally, who did NOT like me going out and even more so with my bestfriend. After we were through hanging out, I sent my friend a text message saying that 'Sally' went home still wanna meet up at the bar'.... I didnt pay attention but I still had my text message pulled up with Sally and accidently typed it to her'! I relized it AS IT WAS SENDING. At that point there is no stopping the text.

All I could do was say sorry and beg for forgivness.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top