Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will the madness ever end? Maybe not… check out the insane ranting on this gun control site…

http://www.gun-control-network.org/GCN02.htm

Read.

This people should be banned, not guns...

Those are the actual people who got the government to ban handguns…

Andy, do you mean that if Tony Bliar and the Labour would be knocked off from the seat of power, gun ownership would be restored in UK?

I remember that after Dumblane was Major govt. to start it all...

Another thing: I spend a lot of time buying books about AR15: I am one of those few folks in Italy that are becaming EXPERTS about this gun.

Reading one book, by Joe Poyer, I saw that there is a british firm, Parker Hale, that is producing a PERFECT replica of M16A2 but in .22 LR.

Is this replica legal in UK or not?

No gun is legal in UK. You can still do Competition Shooting but you have to keep your gun at the range, not at home.
Even gun collectors who had special permit are all gone. The last one, G.I. Sturgess, who owned quite amazing collection of rare guns packed his stuff earlier this year and left for european mainland. He didnt want his collection confiscated under some lame excuse and then get some pathetic compensation for it.
Of course there has been a massive increase in violent crime since they banned guns. I'm glad i dont live there.

As for European Union, it has never been a good idea. European peoples have never been found of it, its purely the "baby" of european economic and political elite. For realistic views on EU, i suggest you all take a look at this website: http://www.brusselsjournal.com/

You don't know what you are talking about.
I met a gun guy in the Orkneys and I assure you he had guns in his home.  He let me shoot his suppressed 10/22 in his backyard.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:22:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
... Berlisconi

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will the madness ever end? Maybe not… check out the insane ranting on this gun control site…

http://www.gun-control-network.org/GCN02.htm

Read.

This people should be banned, not guns... hr

Those are the actual people who got the government to ban handguns…hr

Andy, do you mean that if Tony Bliar and the Labour would be knocked off from the seat of power, gun ownership would be restored in UK?

I remember that after Dumblane was Major govt. to start it all...

Another thing: I spend a lot of time buying books about AR15: I am one of those few folks in Italy that are becaming EXPERTS about this gun.

Reading one book, by Joe Poyer, I saw that there is a british firm, Parker Hale, that is producing a PERFECT replica of M16A2 but in .22 LR.

Is this replica legal in UK or not?

No gun is legal in UK. You can still do Competition Shooting but you have to keep your gun at the range, not at home.
Even gun collectors who had special permit are all gone. The last one, G.I. Sturgess, who owned quite amazing collection of rare guns packed his stuff earlier this year and left for european mainland. He didnt want his collection confiscated under some lame excuse and then get some pathetic compensation for it.
Of course there has been a massive increase in violent crime since they banned guns. I'm glad i dont live there.

WTF OVER?href=img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC01157.gif

My AR15 I keep at HOME!

EVERYTHING except pistols and centre fire assault rifles are legal, you can keep them at home…

Get your facts straight before you talk BS and try and check out this link…

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=5&t=207489

I just read this in dutch gun magazine called "SAM", didnt make it up myself. I wonder where they get their info from. At least the part about Sturgess's collection must be correct  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:02:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

PH went bankrupt and the AR side was bought up by Sabre Defence. We have 3 UK AR makers, AR15.co.uk ; Southern Gun Company and Sabre Defence.

Andy

PH or Bremmer or Sabre, AR made in UK are dam'n good AR ones...

Happy to know that Brits are recovering from antigun insanity. I hope that next election Bliar will be kicked in the ass with the labour.

In Italy, instead, we are going to have the Commies to rise up to power....

BTW: I am looking to organize re-enactment rifle matches in Italy. My first box of military figures where the British Paratroops by Airfix, and I want to reproduce the complete uniform of a British Red Devil, to wear when joining the competition.

Actually the most easy thing to find was the Rifle: a wonderful Lee-Enfield MKIV "Long Branch" is waiting for me, but the rest is much more expensive and complicated: I have no idea how a British Para uniform, aside the helmet and the Denison Smock, is made.

In the meanwhile, I am putting toghether the OTHER historic Uniform: American Paras from Screaming Eagles 101st Airborne Division. I have already all the weapons...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:07:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
About the only thing we as Americans attatch that sort of loyalty to is our hometown sports teams. A person living in the US can travel from one end of the continent to the other and never have the need to speak a language other than English.  

Have you ever been to South Texas or Southern California?  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:08:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Lets hope the UK backs out along with Germany. UK went in the EU kicking and screaming  so the back out will be a Godsend to them. UK always felt detatched from Europe anyways. Germany on the other hand may aquire some assetts before the pull out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
- French asked to fine Italy because requirements to supply Italian Forest Department with helicopter were favouring Agusta-Westland, owned by italian shares, products and not also "other countries" helicopter. They have the face like their ass: when was the last time ANY french department adopted an Italian/British/American helicopter since Aerospatiale exists?

That has GOT to be the best Italian expression I've ever heard!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top