Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:29:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Did I just hear
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Chris

Quoted:
Virginia22...gutless.  You're so perfect...you fuckin'....nevermind.

Virginia 22 <-----                
I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!  Go fuck yourself, VA22

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#2]
The draft. you just watch skip. It's on the way.

Awww jeeze, another one whining about his pussy being sore.

I'm personally ineligible for the draft or service.
so it wouldn't affect me one way or the other on the draft.
So go sign your 37 year old ass up then. GO, Go if you truely believe you're fighting for our freedom.
NO ONE but our own gov't can take my freedom, not some country such as Iraq.

why ain't you signed up yet ?
I've heard this BS from many a "patriot",("when they need me, I'll volunteer")
what has taken you so long to go?
dredge that pussy out skip. what in the hell are you waiting on?

Chris

Quoted:
Draft? Pah, fucking pussies... No need for a draft, I'll volunteer my 37 year old ass even if I got to knock a younger guy out and steal his ID to get in. Why not? Better men than I have already volunteered and fight this very hour thousands of miles away under our flag. I'm also certain that NEARLY everyone on ARFCOM who's not already IN the fight at this very moment, would go regardless of "XYZ" if America needed us. Draft, my ass, IMHO, there are WAY too many true patriots who would answer the call if Bush asked that of us. Even now, there are thousands of patriots who enlisted right after 9-11 well before they were needed.

VA22, dude, where are you going with this crap? I'm really starting to question your motives and patriotism. I hope you're just screwing around trolling to ward off boredom.

I don't get these anti-war "holy shit, Bush might draft us" wimps. You'd think ANY American man would be PROUD to fight for AMERICA.

Also, I'd like to see angry mobs of patriots beating the dog snot out of anti war traitors in the streets right along with Michael Moore being ass stuffed with a baseball bat, sideways after which, ship his mammoth carcass to Ethiopia to feed the ever lovin' skinnies and end the famine. Any cannibal will tell ya that fat rich white guys are delicious.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:56:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Who gives a flying fuck whatcha think? sure as hell ain't me.

Fact remains. Bush SAID it. like it or not.
gnaw on that for a while.

Chris.

Quoted:

Quoted:
you have the right to that opinion, and of course to whine

Is stand yet again by my post above.

speaking of s would that be some one who posts something like is quoted from you to a legit answer and questions?
guess it truely does take one to know one huh?

Chris

Quoted:
yes, i agree.

you're a

but don't take it too hard, i draw my conclusions from many threads, not simply this one

I would not discount the possibility of Bush misspeaking but I trust his language skills ten times more than I trust anything you say Troll. So until I hear it from a reputable source.... Planerench out.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:57:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Just noticed that this isn't the bear pit. if my posts were out of line for general discussion. please remove them.

thanks
Chris
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:00:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Additionally, here in Bizarro world, the best way to support the troops is to encourage our leaders to send them to Iraq so they can be blown apart by a car bomb. On what planet does that make any sense? I support the troops, too-that's why I'd like to see them repalced by those of another nations, gradually, over time. Our troops have done quite enough dying, IMO-let's let some of the Arab nations have a go at "nation-building"-Iraq is right in their backyard, after all.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:11:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Cat you're wasting your time on the mullahs here.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287418&page=1

Chris
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:38:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Why do we let the DUH morons speak their minds here. <Personal attack removed>
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#8]
***MODS- Please move this thread to the PIT if the thread owner will allow***

VA22

After reading your latest splutter coupled with your response to me, I now better understand your remarks. You're more of a DU sympathizer, and a coward.

Have no fear, tough guy, sit back and enjoy the blanket of freedom that better men than you provide, men who understand honor, duty, courage and patriotism. Enjoy the rights given you by these better men, the rights afforded you that permit you to spew out the disease ridden garbage that you do, for it's clear you've got your mouth and rectum reversed as everytime you open your mouth, shit comes out.

Fine specimin you are! you're a cowardly traitor in an "American costume" all dressed up for holloween.

So, why are you inelgible? Convicted felon? Mental patient? Retard? Born with 5 legs and a hump on your back? What deformity prevents you from maning up? Or... are you simply a AFRAID?

As far as ME joining up, dude, you crack me up. You so don't know me. However, I don't have to make excuses such as you have. Unlike you, I have tossed my chips into the game.

Relax, little boy, no need to get your tighty whities bunched up your mangina, there are MEN who will take your place to serve.

Quoted:
The draft. you just watch skip. It's on the way.

Awww jeeze, another one whining about his pussy being sore.

I'm personally ineligible for the draft or service.
so it wouldn't affect me one way or the other on the draft.
So go sign your 37 year old ass up then. GO, Go if you truely believe you're fighting for our freedom.
NO ONE but our own gov't can take my freedom, not some country such as Iraq.

why ain't you signed up yet ?
I've heard this BS from many a "patriot",("when they need me, I'll volunteer")
what has taken you so long to go?
dredge that pussy out skip. what in the hell are you waiting on?

Chris

Quoted:
Draft? Pah, fucking pussies... No need for a draft, I'll volunteer my 37 year old ass even if I got to knock a younger guy out and steal his ID to get in. Why not? Better men than I have already volunteered and fight this very hour thousands of miles away under our flag. I'm also certain that NEARLY everyone on ARFCOM who's not already IN the fight at this very moment, would go regardless of "XYZ" if America needed us. Draft, my ass, IMHO, there are WAY too many true patriots who would answer the call if Bush asked that of us. Even now, there are thousands of patriots who enlisted right after 9-11 well before they were needed.

VA22, dude, where are you going with this crap? I'm really starting to question your motives and patriotism. I hope you're just screwing around trolling to ward off boredom.

I don't get these anti-war "holy shit, Bush might draft us" wimps. You'd think ANY American man would be PROUD to fight for AMERICA.

Also, I'd like to see angry mobs of patriots beating the dog snot out of anti war traitors in the streets right along with Michael Moore being ass stuffed with a baseball bat, sideways after which, ship his mammoth carcass to Ethiopia to feed the ever lovin' skinnies and end the famine. Any cannibal will tell ya that fat rich white guys are delicious.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Go To:      http://www.enjoythedraft.com

Here's the real "hidden story".  Far larger implications than just drafting the young.

Bush Secret Plan to Draft Elderly Revealed  

(2004-10-19) -- Previously unseen documents released by the Kerry-Edwards  campaign today reveal a secret Bush administration plan to draft the elderly into military service.

"If George W. Bush wins this election, I warn you that he will kill two birds with one stone," said John Forbes Kerry, the Democrat presidential candidate. "He'll bail out Social Security by sending our nation's grandparents to the front lines in Iraq to die in the wrong war."

Mr. Kerry, who is also a U.S. Senator, said, "Senior citizens are patriotic, plentiful and many of them still have their old military uniforms and vintage rifles from World War II and Korea. It's a cynical scheme, and that's why this administration is hiding it until January."

According to details of the secret Bush plan, backdoor-drafted National Guard and Reserve troops will come home rapidly as they're replaced by five divisions of combat-ready "geriatric GIs."

To date, the Pentagon has not specifically denied the existence of the alleged secret plan dubbed 'Operation Joint Replacement.'

President Bush, asked to respond to the Kerry allegation during a campaign stop, said, "This is the first I've heard of it. But we don't need to draft our seniors. If we'd let 'em, they'd volunteer. Next question."

by Scott Ott

www.scrappleface.com
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cat you're wasting your time on the mullahs here.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287418&page=1

Chris

I figured you'd be first to invoke Godwin's Law....must be out of ammo...

All you have is a mis-speak and you think you've found the key to Bush's defeat....better go resurrect some dead voters,.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I doubt we need a draft in today's time, but what happened to patriotism?  In WWII real men (Something our country lacks today) joined as early as 15 (had to lie) to serve our country, some committed suicide when they could not serve.

Rome fell when they stopped sending thier sons to war, that and the lead poisoning from the plumbing.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I doubt we need a draft in today's time, but what happened to patriotism?  In WWII real men (Something our country lacks today) joined as early as 15 (had to lie) to serve our country, some committed suicide when they could not serve.

Rome fell when they stopped sending thier sons to war, that and the lead poisoning from the plumbing.

Patriotism isn't dead, my friend.

We're just seeing VOCAL cowards. In WWII, if someone was vocal about their cowardice, they'd get their asses kicked by everyone, over and over again, because it was NOT acceptable.

In present times, where the OUT culture is now the IN culture, it's PC to be "anti" and "cowardly". So, the antis, cowards, queers, libs, enjoy the safety net the law provides for them to spew their poison publically for if we do ANYTHING against, we're comitting a "hate crime".

We've still our numbers of patriots, we just have to be subject to listening to pussies like VA22. I just feel sorry for the woman who has to fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

We haven't really reached that point, have we? Rummy doesn't want to expand the military. Recruiters are meeting their objectives. If .gov says we have enough troops, it's their call. And if they feel we have enough, they aren't going to lower their standards to let more people join than they need.

I'm still eligible, and signed up, if my country calls I'll go, but I made my choice long before 911 and I'm sticking to it.
Not a coward, I'll go drive fuel trucks if those f-cks want to stay home. But that isn't what I've chosen to do to be a good citizen.
There's more to patriotism than serving in the active military. Many of those denied service did what they could at home. It was those that commited suicide that let their nation down. There's plenty of work for a 4F to do at home. Just because they couldn't serve the military doesn't mean they couldn't serve the "arsenal of democracy."

Rome fell for a lot of other reasons than that. They should'a learned from the Greeks anyway. The Spartans sent all of their kids off to war, and now they can't even field a decent football team.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top