Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/9/2010 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
It is never acceptable, I not only fired an employee for stealing, but I had the airport police take him out in hand cuffs in front of everybody.

The guy was so lame that he lost the arbitration and had to change his plea to guilty in court. The douche tried to steal 2 cases of birth control pills that were being shipped to another state.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#2]
So we hired a few people to replace him. Apparently he had been fired from other places and is known for being a thief. No wonder he didn't put down past jobs.

Apparently he is some kinda basketball star at the local high school. When we were working I was talking to him about college. He was saying how he was going to get in on basketball talent alone as he doesn't care about his grades. I told him he should focus on his studies cause god forbid he gets hurt or something he needs an education so he can get a job. Turns out this week he tore his ACL so he's fucked.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#3]
In Oakland it is.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top