Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't get it either... What the hell is that!!!!!!

Quoted:
Are you fuckin kidding me?  This shit goes down in New York?! Has New York forgotten SEPTEMBER 11, 2001?!!  

"Oh, we'll show compassion to them so they don't get mad at us anymore"

What the fuck?!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't get it either... What the hell is that!!!!!!

Quoted:
Are you fuckin kidding me?  This shit goes down in New York?! Has New York forgotten SEPTEMBER 11, 2001?!!  

"Oh, we'll show compassion to them so they don't get mad at us anymore"

What the fuck?!!

I would be in violation of CoC if I continued in this thread.  I'm sure I have already pushed my luck enough.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe the guy that owns it is Muslim. Who knows

I bet if this was Christian inspired the ACLU would file a law suit against it .
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
It is no worse to me than giving (undocumented workers) drivers licenses. New York State seems to be going the way of California. Sad Sad Sad.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This country truly is in the shitter. On a daily basis somwhere some how we manage to honor the same people who attacked and killed over 3000 Americans on our very soil. We LET them burn our flags on our streets, we let them dictate our laws, we let them break tradition and swear an oath to the koran instead of the holy bible in order to get into office,  and then when thier offended we kiss thier asses AND then we come up with excuses as to why we honor them. Our country was attacked in the name of Islam by muslim extremists. Are all muslims terrorists? Probably not, BUT its interesting that nearly ALL terrorists are muslim. Which culture, religion, race is at war with nearly the ENTIRE WORLD?

Islam will indeed dominate this world, and we will sit idoly by and watch it happen.
This country has lost its spirit, its pride, and nearly every American out there has forgotten or never takin the time to learn what our country is about, what it stands for.

Islam, Muslims, Terrorists are not taking our country away, WE are giving it to them every day.

Sad but true. The PC crowd amoung us are a much more formidble enemy to America than a bunch of extremist camel pluggers ever will be.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I guess I should blame the all of christianity for those loony shitheads who go to soldiers funerals and say they deserved to die because killing is wrong?Or that all christians are abortion clinic bombers?

Maybe I should hate them J0ooos for killing christ?

Maybe I should beat my head against a wall for 30 minutes so I can think like everyone else.

Is the ESB a privately-owned building?

I've already said too much in this thread and I appreciate the mod for not banning me.

This is the last I will say on this topic and them I'm turning off my computer like I should have done an hour ago.

Responding to the segment highlighted in red, as a Christian, I denounce as strongly as I can the actions that those so called Christians have taken.  I will go one step further, if I wasn't fearful of losing my liberty I would love nothing more that to beat those protestors within inches of their lives.  I'm sure many actual Christians feel similar sentiments.

I do find it strangely disturbing though, after 9-11 the silence coming from the Muslim community here in the U.S. exept the occaisional, "you are a racist if you think we had anything to do with this."

I remember seeing images from other Muslims across the world.  As I recall they were dancing in the streets yelling "Allah Achbar" and firing AKs into the air in celebration.

No, certainly not every Muslim is a terrorist, far from it.  It does seem however that many of them seem at best neutral on the subject.  And others are flat out happy when terrorists kill in large numbers.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#7]
These are the people im affraid of: If your blind to thier history your a fool....

www.masada2000.org/islam.html

Main site:

www.masada2000.org/index.html
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
[This is not the country "catering" or "pandering" to anyone.  It is some guy who owns a building lighting his building up to honor whoever appreciates it--and those who do appreciate it are followers of the religion with the largest following in the world.  He does it for Christians and he does the same for Jews.  

Exactly. There will be no religious imagery, the building will just have a green glow.

How could anyone possibly find that offensive?

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It's also possible this was a form of "insurance".

They'll still level the building because it was the wrong shade of green.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Why the fuck are we pandering to the assholes?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top