Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Amarr championship from 2005. I think there are maybe 2 or 3 left
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 1:14:17 AM EDT
[#2]
It’s been an interesting couple of days. Got my first super kill https://zkillboard.com/kill/75501343/

And then just tonight had a really good fight vs BL. https://zkillboard.com/related/30003587/201903050300/
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 2:18:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know how you stand those big fights.  TIDI is beyond obnoxious.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#4]
There was no lag or anything in this fight. Ran everything at max graphics settings.  This was my second largest fight since returning. The other being a 350ish man fight.

Large fights are not something we usually don’t do, but when you anchor down something like a fort, you better be able to defend it once it comes online.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Just reinstalled the game yesterday after a 6 month break.

Starting fresh.  Currently running a Kestrel as a light missile Frigate with my second character leveling up as a miner for semi-passive income.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are looking for small to medium gang pvp, give me a shout in game (Xerith). My alliance is based in low sec with null very close. They do BLOPs, cruiser, capital and sometimes battleship fleets. We have a very good FC and the alliance is laid back with no drama. A lot of fun ops coming up next month. We also own a few moons in the region for isk making.

This invitation is open to anyone here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Been quite awhile since I have last played Eve. May give it another go.
If you are looking for small to medium gang pvp, give me a shout in game (Xerith). My alliance is based in low sec with null very close. They do BLOPs, cruiser, capital and sometimes battleship fleets. We have a very good FC and the alliance is laid back with no drama. A lot of fun ops coming up next month. We also own a few moons in the region for isk making.

This invitation is open to anyone here.
See pm. Going to hit you up in game as well
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 1:09:57 AM EDT
[#7]
What's the changes to combat anomalies in the patch?  There was no details in the patch notes, other than changers were made. I ran smart bombing Sansha's rally points today with no noticeable change to respawn rate.
Link Posted: 3/14/2019 12:12:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Yikes.  20 min respawn for Rally points.  Ded 6/10 farming just got the nerf bat hard.  Income went from 3 bil a day down to under a billion a far for me.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top