BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You mean you have not already asked yourself what if?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was living in the EU and facing the same penalties for not complying with Semi-Restrictions....and the punishment was the same as a Full Auto......wellll.

A couple years from now if we have a President Hillary,you might be asking yourself the same question............

You mean you have not already asked yourself what if?

As for the charges against me,I am unconcerned.I am beyond their timid,lying morality...........
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
We need to join the EU!
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Radical?

Is there a difference between that and "normal Islam"?

I don't think there is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they should ban radical islam?

Radical?

I don't think there is.

Correct.  There is no need to use the politically correct adjectives like "radical" or "radicalized."

Muslim ideology is incompatible with Western cultures/nations.    Accept that and you can make good decisions that are in the best security interests of your country.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Radical?

I don't think there is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Radical?

I don't think there is.
Normal islam follows sharia law

Radical islam have been Westernized and eat bacon

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#5]
The EU Parliament responsible committee on this (IMCO) voted yesterday on amendments to the commission proposal, and the carried amendments are only a slightly watered down version from the council compromise proposal of June 8th 2016. The next step will be for the whole parliament to vote on the IMCO opinion in September (and passing that vote appears highly likely), followed by negotiations between the parliament, the council and the commission for a yet another draft much later this year.

Currently it appears hunters will be the most affected, with the possibility that Evil Black Rifles will be banned from hunting.

The parliament version of the proposal would leave EBR permits for reservists to national legistlation.

Collectors could also keep their EBRs if nationally legal.

For sport shooters, the movement of 30 round mag accepting EBRs to the “prohibited in name, bu not really because of many exceptions” Category A would create severe bureaucratic burdens (such as a requirement to prove participaction in an internationally accepted sport as a member of a nationally accepted club, with a one year waiting period, and mental health evaluations), that if included in the final directive, would probably reduce the number of acquisition permit applications across Europe. However, in many member states the bureaucracy is already up to the level of the parliament's proposal, so these countries would not see much decline.

New regulations of online sales and that standard capacity magazines would become regulated, would increase costs of guns and parts.

While some gun rights organisations are calling the IMCO vote a decisive defensive victory, it should be noted that no new rights were secured and no previous restrictions were lifted (perhaps except that A category full autos could be transported between approving member states with the EU firearms pass, but it's likely many countries will nationally prohibit this new EU level right). Essentially the situation is like in USA, gun owners are suffering torture by a thousand cuts and what we might hope to achieve is negotiating it down to just maybe 50 or 100 cuts this time, with a clear promise that more is to come from the international gun grabber mafia.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Radical?

I don't think there is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Radical?

I don't think there is.

Oh absolutely.

The "radical" Muslims are the ones who let women drive and be seen in public, tolerate other religions, and otherwise try to at least pretend it isn't 1315 anymore.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top