Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
These worthless pieces of shit eat better than I do.  This country is so fucked up.

I fucking hate freeloaders. Fuck em all.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:34:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Age of tacky.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Truly shameful.  The Obama ones remind me of soviet propaganda posters.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
{snip} The people selling these skins should be ashamed of themselves.
View Quote

The sellers have merely identified and profited off a moronic spendaholic market segment.  The FSA is a goldmine if you're selling overpriced tacky crap. They're going to blow "their" money anyway...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The sellers have merely identified and profited off a moronic spendaholic market segment.  The FSA is a goldmine if you're selling overpriced tacky crap. They're going to blow "their" money anyway...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
{snip} The people selling these skins should be ashamed of themselves.

That is because it is not theirs.  When somebody steals a credit card, they don't buy stuff off of the clearance rack.  Same principle.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
At the post office yesterday and I saw a sign stating EBT cards accepted for Postage Purchase.

So like yo, you want to use your stamps to buy stamps dawg?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I only know what they look like because pretty much every person I ever dealt with at work had one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also I wouldn't know if someone was using an EBT card or a debit / credit card. You would have to get awfully close to someone to observe the difference I would think.

I only know what they look like because pretty much every person I ever dealt with at work had one.

Same

The ones in KY have an American flag on em with a small state emblem.  I can spot em a mile away.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Serious question.  How do the EBT cards work?  Once a month the .gov just loads like $500 onto it or something?  Then when that $500 runs out you just have to make due until next months reload?
View Quote

Twice a month a certain amount (depending on income, household size and so forth) is direct deposited onto the account and then the person with the card just uses it as they would a debit card at grocery stores, gas stations, bodegas and so forth.  Hell there is a beauty supply store by my apartment that has a huge "EBT accepted here" sign
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Really? Christ, just don't what to say anymore...wonder how much EPA approval would be required for Eh, may be flirting with CoC violation, so removed....

I guess suffice it to say, they wouldn't like my solution to the problem...but these "people" have absolutely no redeeming values and the solution should be harsh...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#10]
http://www.ebtskin.com/index.php?id_cms=7&controller=cms
There's even a testimonial section.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

My God.  I watched a minute of that and it's disgusting on so many levels.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Have any of the site liberal-troll, obama/leech apologists shown-up to defend this yet, or straighten us out with the "real" facts? Funny how they scurry away to other threads when the bright light of the pathetic truth is shining.
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I can't think of anything CoC compliant to say about this except to make a statement about the people who use these:  THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME WITH THESE THESE PEOPLE.  NONE.  EVER.  THEY HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT YOU OWE THEM EVERYTHING YOU MAKE AND THEN SOME.  It's fucking sick.  It's like description of a thug in the self defense threads.  "This is the mindset you are up against.  They are the enemy.  They have absolutely no regard for you or others whatsoever."  

Like Extorris said, most people we service at work have these and I can spot one at great yardages in line at Walmart.  If it was up to me EBT would consist of a 30lb sack of rice and 10 gal of clean water.  No, we don't deliver.*

*For all you DU troll fuckwits, notice I have not made a single reference to race, gender, or creed.  It's a universal plague.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#14]
does the online checkout offer the 50 cent on the dollar and or handy option
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Watch the OP's Video.
All white people in it.
That's Racist!
(Except maybe the fingers at the end)
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Bump-Worthy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Food stamps should be 8x10 and blaze orange.

And smell like skunk ass.

View Quote

Yep

More normalizing handouts and dependency on .gov
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#19]
there should be one that says "SLAVE"
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Have any of the site liberal-troll, obama/leech apologists shown-up to defend this yet, or straighten us out with the "real" facts? Funny how they scurry away to other threads when the bright light of the pathetic truth is shining.
View Quote

I'm seriously considering ripping the idea off to sell some of my own.   Does that count?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#21]
TX lone star cards at one time stuck out like a sore thumb they were bright white with huge red letters and didnt work very well so it was well noticed when somebody paid with a ebt card

now they look like any other card and have the TX flag on them

my capital one card has the tx flag on it and looks like a EBT twin
I just figured this out the other day lol

ETA:in high school I worked at a grocery story for a short time
the WIC program was much more embarassing to use back then... its was all done with giant sheets of paper and a binder
the WIC program was 100% on people who needed it... really needed it
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
TX lone star cards at one time stuck out like a sore thumb they were bright white with huge red letters and didnt work very well so it was well noticed when somebody paid with a ebt card

now they look like any other card and have the TX flag on them

my capital one card has the tx flag on it and looks like a EBT twin
I just figured this out the other day lol
View Quote

You want a nice skin to make it look non-FSA?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Why the hell didn't I think of this. If you can't beat them... let them finance your rich lifestyle. Make money off their asses because I guarantee you that welfare will not be stopped.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Is it bad that I kinda want one for my debit card?

They're cool, but their intended purpose isn't.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top