Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#1]
People are not nice drivers in Brazil.  Believe me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anybody that tried that shit with me better hope I get killed in the process, cause I'll find you, and I'll burn down your fucking house with you inside it.

Are you saying you are not smart enough to move out of the street to avoid being hit by a car?

You know, that pesky laws of Physics thing.   4000Lbs of steel > flesh and bone.

I'm saying that I consider that shit to be an unprovoked attack, an act of war if you will.  If you're gonna try to kill me, you better do it right the first time, because I'll follow through where you failed.    

Then again, I consider it really bad form to do dickhead things while on a bicycle like tying up traffic in the name of protest, so I wouldn't be there in the first place.  

I do not believe this attack was "Unprovoked" this group critical mass stages these events specifically to provoke people. They finally got their wish.
If I looked at your wife, would that be grounds to shoot me in the face?  Being a dickhead and tying up traffic in the name of protest isn't grounds to run your car into a bunch of people and attempt homicide.  If you're gonna try to kill somebody, it better be in response to them trying to kill you first.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess some(most?) didn't bother to watch the video.

The guy in the car came speeding up behind them. Most of the people hit, didn't even know it was coming let alone able to get out of the way.

I imagine this makes some here happy though.

I see your point but the problem is on these rides they refuse to move whether they see you or not.

They are attempting to dominate the roadway and impede traffic with sheer numbers.

It's purely confrontational on their part. Then when they get their asses handed to them, they whine little bitches.

While I can't condone the drivers actions, I can certainly understand them.

you understand a 3/4 ton vehicle against a 200 person including bike/

why not get out of the car and tell what you think?

Not sure what you mean here.

Are you insinuating I don't have the balls to confront a couple hundred bicyclists in plastic space helmets and ballerina pants who are blocking my path?

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
bonus round points looked high

fuck those asshole that clog the streets up. maybe they will learn their lesson and use the fucking sidewalks. the street is no place for anything without an engine.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I work with a cycling activist.

He's also a Jew hating, Marxist, Alex Jones disciple. So he's pretty annoying to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To everyone who is sympathetic to the drivers action here.

Fuck You.

YES! FUCK ALL MOUTH BREATHERs! come on folks the critical mass guys are the open carry guys of the cyclist, but damn. trying to kill someone over you being late by 3 minutes to your estination wtf!

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Driver should be thrown into a chipper/shredder, feet first.

Although I agree with this, I have to add; There are dirty hippy hipster bicycle queers everywhere, it seems.  

Ok bc I'm broke and ride my bicycle to class everyday I'm a dirty hippy? Yeah I see your logic...
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anybody that tried that shit with me better hope I get killed in the process, cause I'll find you, and I'll burn down your fucking house with you inside it.

Are you saying you are not smart enough to move out of the street to avoid being hit by a car?

You know, that pesky laws of Physics thing. 4000Lbs of steel > flesh and bone.

I'm saying that I consider that shit to be an unprovoked attack, an act of war if you will. If you're gonna try to kill me, you better do it right the first time, because I'll follow through where you failed.

Then again, I consider it really bad form to do dickhead things while on a bicycle like tying up traffic in the name of protest, so I wouldn't be there in the first place.

I do not believe this attack was "Unprovoked" this group critical mass stages these events specifically to provoke people. They finally got their wish.

if a bunch of gun rights or pro freedom activists tied up major roads in a protest would you want to run them over? hell no, youd come and cheer em on here.

these threads bring out the guys who really have some underlying psychological issue with cyclists. even a few have admittted to hit and run on cyclists in this forum.

You're full of shit.

I don't want anyone impeding traffic, whether it's a protest, a bicyclist, a little old lady who can't drive the speed limit or a dog that some idiot let run loose.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Although I agree with this, I have to add; There are dirty hippy hipster bicycle queers everywhere, it seems.  

They should get traffic tickets for blocking the road.

That makes alot of sense, but not really, bc me and many other cyclists are able to out accelerate cars and it we are not allowed to ride bicycles in the pedestrian walking areas, aka the sidewalk.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In a game of chicken .....

Car > Bicycle

Car running up behind a bunch of cyclists and mowing them down != a game of chicken.

Sigh.

They refuse to move. They will not yield to a motor vehicle traffic on a public road. That's the whole point of their events.

They aren't trying to share the road, they are defiantly occupying the road and preventing access to liscenced, law abiding motorists.

As I posted earlier, when I was kid, we rode our bikes on the street. When a car came, we got out of the way and continued when safe to do so. We called it sharing.

It worked for everybody. The auto was not delayed or impeded and nobody felt the need to run us over.

How tough can this be? Seriously?

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
To everyone who is sympathetic to the drivers action here.

Fuck You.

Thank you
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
The guy in the car came speeding up behind them. Most of the people hit, didn't even know it was coming let alone able to get out of the way.

I see your point but the problem is on these rides they refuse to move whether they see you or not.

They are attempting to dominate the roadway and impede traffic with sheer numbers.

It's purely confrontational on their part. Then when they get their asses handed to them, they whine little bitches.

I cant even begin to agree more. I hate those fucktards, they screw up rush hour traffic here in Seattle at least twice a year, and bicyclists in general are the worst "drivers" are the face of the planet. Hold up traffic constantly, then ride up on the inside of the curb to the front of the line of cars at a red light to hold up even more people. I wish they would get ticketed for impeading >5 cars, as an oversized load or slow driver would. Every other vehicle on the road has to have a licensed operator, but not bicyclists. Mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, cars, trucks, tractors, semis, maybe even the Amish and their horse-drawn carriages, but not fukking bicyclists. Oh no, they are special and don't need any qualification to share the road with multi-ton vehicles traveling at twice their speed.
Anything
I feel dirty now and need a shower.

Actually in atlanta scooters, mopeds, and motorcycles under 250 don't need insurance, tag, or
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

if a bunch of gun rights or pro freedom activists tied up major roads in a protest would you want to run them over? hell no, youd come and cheer em on here.

these threads bring out the guys who really have some underlying psychological issue with cyclists. even a few have admittted to hit and run on cyclists in this forum.

You're full of shit.

I don't want anyone impeding traffic, whether it's a protest, a bicyclist, a little old lady who can't drive the speed limit or a dog that some idiot let run loose.

This.

The DREAM Act protesters who chained themselves across the street in LA last year should have been Maced, tazed, and beaten until they got out of the way.  Can't?  Tough.  While we cut you free, you get Maced, tazed, and beaten some more.

And I will cheer every time someone loses it and mows down a bunch of Critical Massholes.  If you want to "share the road", fine... keep up with traffic and obey the laws, or face the consequences.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I would bet that the driver got caught up behind the crowd, flashed his lights or tooted his horn, got flipped off by someone in the back of the pack, and snapped.

I ride a bicycle, btw, but not for the purpose of clogging traffic.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you insinuating I don't have the balls to confront a couple hundred bicyclists in plastic space helmets and ballerina pants who are blocking my path?

I guarantee your bitch ass wouldn't confront me and my 3 cycling buddies.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok bc I'm broke and ride my bicycle to class everyday I'm a dirty? Yeah I see your logic...
You don't know the problems Critical Mass cause. I've been stuck in traffic because of them for 3 hours.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck hippies

Fuck bicyclists who block the roads.  (for the purpose of being an asshole to motorists)

And fuckin' A for the driver in the video.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh.

They refuse to move. They will not yield to a motor vehicle traffic on a public road. That's the whole point of their events.

They aren't trying to share the road, they are defiantly occupying the road and preventing access to liscenced, law abiding motorists.

As I posted earlier, when I was kid, we rode our bikes on the street. When a car came, we got out of the way and continued when safe to do so. We called it sharing.

It worked for everybody. The auto was not delayed or impeded and nobody felt the need to run us over.

And as I posted earlier, I don't support their deliberate blocking/impeding of traffic.  That doesn't mean it's just fine to mow them down with a vehicle.  That's assault with a deadly weapon at the very least.

You don't "support" it, but seem to believe there should be no consequences for doing it.

Mow down a few more packs of these anti-capitalist rogues, and they won't be so eager to clog the roads.  Let them exercise their freedom of speech in a way that doesn't deprive everyone else of their rights.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know, that pesky laws of Physics thing. 4000Lbs of steel > flesh and bone.

I'm saying that I consider that shit to be an unprovoked attack, an act of war if you will. If you're gonna try to kill me, you better do it right the first time, because I'll follow through where you failed.

You're full of shit.

So bc a little, old lady impedes,traffic you'd try to kill her? You're a,fuckin idiot
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:53:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Okay, from here on out, I want to know if any of you people have dealt with Crit Mass people.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I would bet that the driver got caught up behind the crowd, flashed his lights or tooted his horn, got flipped off by someone in the back of the pack, and snapped.

I ride a bicycle, btw, but not for the purpose of clogging traffic.

This.

The video reeks of the Rodney King vid where it starts with his beating and omits what led up to it.

This bike vid only shows a brief clip of the riders and then the suspect car enters the scene.

Prior engagement/interaction between the motorist and the cyclists is unclear.

FTR, both parties are WRONG.

Don't arrogantly block the road and don't run people over. Massive Fail on both actions.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok bc I'm broke and ride my bicycle to class everyday I'm a dirty? Yeah I see your logic...
You don't know the problems Critical Mass cause. I've been stuck in traffic because of them for 3 hours.

Cry about it, 3 hours of, your, life , ohhh noooooo

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Critical mass = http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8eb_1179125551

Huge difference from ordinary people on bicycles.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:57:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
A whole lot of 'thumping' sounds in that video.

Happened so fast no one had time to react.

I think even my best situational awareness would have failed me.

OUTLAW THE VW GOLF!
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 hours is kind of a lot of time.

I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed as a motherfucker if I delayed you 3 hours during your day to day activities.

I live in a world with deadlines and timelines. I can't afford to wait behind some jackasses on Bicycawhatumacallem's. Thank God it's too fucking cold here for that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

3 hours, time about 60,000 people trying to get home, go to school, go to work = 180,000 hours lost. 7500 DAYS. 20 YEARS of life.

Some of us have JOBS. CLASSES. EVENTS that are TIME CRITICAL.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

for you even defending the critical mass retards.

That's three hours he could have had that wouldn't have been spent sitting in traffic waiting on the critical mass fuckwads to get out of the road.  

They aren't normal bicyclists they are a bunch of douchebags with a superiority complex.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Childish, faceless, internet threat of violence is childish.

Immature comments of this nature will only cause further disaproval of cyclists in general.

Essentially you are saying if you block me from driving down the road, and I make my concerns known to you, that you and your THREE buddies will physically assault me.

Hint: If you want to be accepted as a cyclist in the community, your current attitude is not helping your cause.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#33]
I ride a bike to school every day.

This is what bike lanes are for.

While it's wrong to intentionally run over cyclists, it would be nice if they had respect for the 4000 pound self propelled killing machines known as automobiles.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most people can deal with it.  A few people will lose it.  This was one of the people that lost it.  If you spend your time trying to cause a major inconvenience for thousands of people, you very well may run into one that has been having a real bad day and just says fuck it.  Then physics comes into play.  This is a perfect example of the stupid games / stupid prizes rule.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:01:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In a game of chicken .....

Car > Bicycle

Car running up behind a bunch of cyclists and mowing them down != a game of chicken.

Sigh.

The driver came from behind.  Not only did he try to kill a bunch of people with a car, he's a total pussy because he came at them from behind.  Generally, I keep an ear out for what's coming up behind me, but I've never been confronted with a driver intentionally trying to run me down either.  

This isn't a refuse to yield issue.  This is a deliberate sneak attack from behind.  

If I sneak up on you and beat you down with a ball bat, is it really fair for me to call you a pussy because you didn't fight back?  

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

bonus round points looked high

fuck those asshole that clog the streets up. maybe they will learn their lesson and use the fucking sidewalks. the street is no place for anything without an engine.

N.Y. ADC. LAW § 19-176

b. No person shall ride a bicycle upon any sidewalk, unless  permitted by  an  official  sign.

/so much facepalm

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's three hours he could have had that wouldn't have been spent sitting in traffic waiting on the critical mass fuckwads to get out of the road.  

They aren't normal bicyclists they are a bunch of douchebags with a superiority complex.

Ok those douche bags still don't deserved to new killed. On average we live over 600000 hrs what the fuck  diff does 3 hrs make
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Stupid fucking hippies.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok those douche bags still don't deserved to new killed. On average we live over 600000 hrs what the fuck  diff does 3 hrs make

Can you give the people of Tallahassee 20 years of their life back?

I guess you've never held a job or had to be some place or anything.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You aren't doing our sport any favors by acting like this.  Stop it.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Immature comments of this nature will only cause further disaproval of cyclists in general.

Essentially you are saying if you block me from driving down the road, and I make my concerns known to you, that you and your THREE buddies will physically assault me.

Hint: If you want to be accepted as a cyclist in the community, your current attitude is not helping your cause.

No im saying that in downtown atlanta people can only go so fast and I'm sure that we can cycle faster than they drive. Im saying if someone tries to stay shut with me and my avid workout buddies, you'd be fucked
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#44]
That's pretty god damn horrible, but I laughed at the subtitles.

"The car runned over all the Critical Mass."
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

No im saying that in downtown atlanta people can only go so fast and I'm sure that we can cycle faster than they drive. Im saying if someone tries to stay shut with me and my avid workout buddies, you'd be fucked

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 hours, time about 60,000 people trying to get home, go to school, go to work = 180,000 hours lost. 7500 DAYS. 20 YEARS of life.

Pissy little crybaby liberals don't care about that.  Their cause is more important.

I think gay50beastiality has been beaten silly once too many times for his leftist protesting.  Watch, he'll come strutting back through in a minute claiming he'll take us all on, from the safety of behind his keyboard, of course.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Truly pathetic

Internet Keyboard Commando.
Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course they didn't deserve to die, but they just might deserve getting their asses stomped by a bunch of outraged people.  

For all you know someone got stuck while trying to go to work, trying get to the hospital, or in the middle of some other problem, or maybe it just interfered with Mom getting home after an 8 hour day to make dinner for the family.  Besides, events like this take place in huge cities.  It isn't like there is a lot of room to turn around and go somewhere else.  Instead you just have to sit there on your hands and wait for these morons to finish making their idiotic political statements.

Seriously man, I understand your aggravation.  I ride bicycles too (big-time mountain biker) but I can't find any reason to support Critical Mass.  Those people do nothing but hurt the cause.  Flies, honey.. and all of that jazz.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:13:28 PM EDT
[#49]
This thread has legs. And arms. Flailing.

Link Posted: 2/27/2011 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pissy little crybaby liberals don't care about that.  Their cause is more important.

I think gay50beastiality has been beaten silly once too many times for his leftist protesting.  Watch, he'll come strutting back through in a minute claiming he'll take us all on, from the safety of behind his keyboard, of course.

Actually what I'm saying us on the same level as you going to shoot a bunch of liberals in terms of their gun advocacy rules. My thing is that I am not alliwed to ride in the sidewalks of atlanta so you would try to kill me based on that. God we are really going to have trouble winning  the next election with retards like this on our side
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top