User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i've never quite understood the "drug paraphernalia" laws.  i have a friend who smokes tobacco out of a bong, because he likes the cooler smoke from the water filtration.  could he get arrested for possession of "drug paraphernalia"?

officer's discretion

if your friend also has loose smoking tobacco and the bowl doesn't contain traces of marijuana then he's in the clear.

BUT,most times the said person would be "detained" in a cell until things get straightened out.

Topic-
I would have contacted the police also but I would not have bailed the kids out.
Until the laws are changed it is still illegal and all bitching about it is moot.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:14:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This is what I was referring to above......., which falls more under the heading of HEALTH risks associate with cell phone use.

NONE of which have been demonstrated in any controlled study.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh hell, I just spent the last two hours deleting all my cell phone pictures of contraband...and I stuffed the lithium-ion battery down the garbage disposal.  

Now I had better get off the computer before the EMF further shrinks my balls.  

Thank goodness for this post.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So how much is a pound of weed?

From what I remember $1600 and up. Mind you this was over 20 years ago.

Depends on grade. Schwag=$100 oz, Kind=$100 quarter oz.

That's K-I-N-E. Or so I'm told.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So how much is a pound of weed?

From what I remember $1600 and up. Mind you this was over 20 years ago.

Depends on grade. Schwag=$100 oz, Kind=$100 quarter oz.

That's K-I-N-E. Or so I'm told.

"KB" around here
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:43:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Bored and need a good laugh??  Go onto Craigslist and read the add in the personals section from dopers seeking other dopers.  They'll post pics of themselve's smoking a bong and then give contact info..
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The new 2.4 GHz is higher still and can transmit for several kilometers without fading.”25

Uh huh, "more thrusts per squeeze" too.  I would suggest maybe learning more about radio waves and exposure limits.  And the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.  And to take into account the fact that drowning a rat in water doesn't mean water is bad for you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top