Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Had one come at me with a butter knife of all things...

The last thing I remember was saying "Quit acting like a bitch and put the butter knife down".

Se didn't like the term "bitch" too much. She came at me like a banshee but I jumped a barbed wire fence and ran into a thicket.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I still have a tendency to put my pecker where it does not belong.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
What's crazy anyway? just a matter of perspective (says the guy who's a bit off his rocker himself).

Honestly though, I generally try not to get into serious relationships, or even consider them, before I really know the person. As such, and given my comparativly short life (yes, some of you are old ) I haven't ever dated the crazy. I'm not too big on nailing random skanks, at least in this phase of my life, but I haven't stuck around long enough to encounter the "crazy" there either. I do have what I would consider a fuck buddy right now that may have "the crazy" or at least just be a bit slutty, but I haven't yet determined that. We are keeping it casual so I don't think the crazy wil impact me anyway.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Being a big city thinker from California, we don't need the details...
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Women should come with a psych profile taped to their vagina.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Read this. If you spot this personality, run as fast as you can. Regardless of what you think, you will never be able to change them and make them normal. A person with this type of personality will suck every bit of happiness out of your life.

10 Reasons You Can’t Communicate with a Narcissistic or Borderline Woman

http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/10-reasons-you-cant-communicate-with-a-narcissistic-or-borderline-woman/

Emotionally abusive narcissistic and/or borderline women are masters of spin control and pile driving their “reality” home through brute verbal force and emotional reasoning. If you’re involved with a NPD and/or BPD woman, you know these invective communication strategies firsthand.

This kind of woman clings to her belief system no matter how many times she’s confronted with incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. In fact, the more wrong she is, the greater the fake outrage and histrionics she displays.

The next time you challenge your BPD/NPD partner’s points of view, lies, distortions, unilateral pronouncements or unfounded accusations, notice how she responds. Your discussion probably turns into a one-sided argument replete with vitriolic theatrics and threats very quickly.

Here are some common communication control tactics of emotionally abusive narcissistic and/or borderline woman:

1. The Big Bamboozle. Here’s how it works: Emotionally abusive woman begin a conversation/attack with one topic. When you present facts that contradict her beliefs, she bamboozles you by going on off-topic tangents, changing the subject or making a brand new accusation. While you’re still defending your original point and why it’s valid, she blows you off (because you’re making sense) and distracts you by jumping to another topic that’s completely out of left field.

2. SHUT UP! When you try to explain your feelings or point of view, this kind of woman may explicitly tell you to, “Shut up!” Narcissists, borderlines and bullies not only “can’t handle the truth,” they go to great lengths to deny and obliterate it.

Your wife or girlfriend probably uses other tactics when you challenge her like walking out of the room, giving you the silent treatment or simply refusing to listen to you. In both cases, this is the adult control freak’s version of, “La, la, la, la, la, I can’t hear you! I can’t hear you!” They believe if they ignore or stop you from speaking the truth that it doesn’t exist like a small child who closes their eyes to “make you go away.”

3. Name-Calling. This is the last resort of bullies, such as NPD/BPD women. Because they can’t intelligently defend their position or their behaviors, they resort to emotionally-based personal attacks. It’s another distraction technique that sidetracks you from the original point of contention by disorienting you and putting you on the defensive.

Calling your boyfriend or husband names doesn’t prove your point; it’s merely an ad hominem attack. Here’s the logic: “Okay! Fine! Maybe the world is round, but you’re a bleeping, bleepity, bleep bleep! So there! That’s why I don’t have to listen to you. The world is flat!” You have two choices when presented with this kind of “logic;” sink to their level or walk away with dignity and sanity.

4. Projection. NPD/BPD women accuse their targets of things that they themselves are actually guilty of. This is a primitive defense mechanism. It’s the grown up version of the maddening childhood taunt, “I know you are, but what am I?” “But you’re the one who just…” “I know you are, but what am I?“

5. Splitting. This is another very primitive defense mechanism. NPD/BPD women see people and the world in all-or-nothing, good vs. evil, black-and-white terms. They have no capacity for context or nuance. Either you see things her way or you must be crushed into the ground. You can’t respectfully agree to disagree with this kind of woman. Any criticism, difference of opinion or challenge to her “authority” is seen as a threat and will be treated as such in that you will be devalued and demonized.

6. Smear Campaigns. First, they split, then they smear. It’s not enough for NPD/BPD women to disagree with and despise you. Everyone else is the world, including your own family and friends, must hate you and see how wrong you are, too. These women go after you by attacking your ethics, integrity, sexuality and manufacture the most ridiculous nonsense in order to destroy your reputation. Unfortunately, the bigger the lie, the more gullible people tend to believe it.

7. Gaslighting. Women with these issues both deny things they’ve said and done and accuse you of the very same transgressions they committed. They also twist a grain of truth into a huge distortion until you begin to doubt your own sanity and look like the crazy person when you try to defend yourself.

8. Increasing the Volume; Not the Logic. The more wrong an emotionally abusive NPD/BPD woman is, the louder and/or more resolute she gets. Her level of fake outrage, vindictiveness or emotional withdrawal is in direct proportion to how accurate you are. She will either talk over and shout at you, repeating the same simplistic, emotionally-charged statements over and over until she drowns out all reason or give you the silent treatment until you submit and apologize for your “offense.”

9. Blame and Shame. NPD/BPD women blame others for everything that is wrong and never consider how they contribute to and often cause the issues and their own unhappiness. They shift responsibility to make you seem bad and crazy in an effort to shame you into submission.

10. Playing the Victim. When NPD/BPD women are called out for their bad behaviors and dishonesty, they then play the victim. They claim they’re being unfairly attacked for “standing up for the truth” and having the “courage” to speak out. This kind of woman frequently defends her indefensible behaviors by saying she was swept away by her emotions or passion and offers such chestnuts as, “I did what my heart told me to do.” Nonsense. These women are known to have temper tantrums when their bad behaviors are exposed and lash out with a verbal attack or pout in cold silence.

At heart, an emotionally abusive woman is a bully who will try to steamroll anyone who disagrees with her. It’s not just about controlling her reality, but controlling everyone else’s reality, too. When you allow a narcissistic and/or borderline woman to determine reality, you’re letting one of the inmates control the asylum. So the next time you’re on the verge of being sucked in by one of the above tactics, calmly look your wife or girlfriend in the eye, quietly say “No” and walk away.

by Dr Tara J. Palmatier, PsyD

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The last thing I remember was saying "Quit acting like a bitch and put the butter knife down".

Se didn't like the term "bitch" too much. She came at me like a banshee but I jumped a barbed wire fence and ran into a thicket.

Not sure what those last two things are but I am pretty sure we banned em.

Texans

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:12:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Met one online (first mistake), who came from a messed up family, which I could tell right away (2nd mistake), who I eventually
found out use to cut herself, and was even in a psych ward for 2 weeks at one point.  Needless to say it didn't last long after that.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I briefly dated a manic depressive with a drinking problem who was anorexic.  She actually looks better now she had a boob job, but is divorced with 2 kids.  Still crazy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Not all crazy is nasty. My wife of almost 25 years is unquestionably crazy, but in a nice way.......................or perhaps I am too
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#11]
oops!
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Guys that stick it in teh crazy don't wanna know her psych history...they just want laid.

It isn't like the crazy ones generally do much to conceal it...dudes just needs to need to be paying some attention.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

well, guess it is story time.  Here is a recent one:

Neighbor lady comes over and tells me how her daughter has moved back in from college and doesn't know anyone around here, etc.  Wants to know if I want to meet her (we are roughly the same age, 5 years difference).  I say sure.

Next day she drags the daughter over, very cool chick and we hit it off right away.  And by hitting it off I mean she stayed at my house that night.  Goes home the next morniing and mom is pissed, wanting to know why she was staying over next door.  Her response was, " We weren't doing anything crazy we were just fucking.'  So now neighbors are pissed at me, not that i care but I am just confused at what they thought was going to happen by sending their daughter over.  

This continued for about 3 days, daughter comes over and asks me if i want to go to texas with her.  I say sure, vacation or whats up.  Her response was no, just go to texas.  I tell her i can't just leave my house, dog and job and go to texas.  Next day she is gone, i assume never to be heard from again.  This all went down less than 2 weeks ago.

What part of Texas?

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Read this. If you spot this personality, run as fast as you can. Regardless of what you think, you will never be able to change them and make them normal. A person with this type of personality will suck every bit of happiness out of your life.

by Dr Tara J. Palmatier, PsyD

holy shit had I read this years ago i might have a non grey hair left
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Currently in the eye of her tornado

With all due respect eject already!!!!  If half of what you said is true I would have walked away running long ago.

This. I felt like I was in the eye of a hurricane. Life was great so long as I remained in the eye. You won't remain there forever. Eject.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#16]
met one online years ago. she was nice at first but I figured out she had an alcohol problem at times. she broke it off after 8 months.

three months later she calls me crying and asking me if I wanted to be a Daddy again? she went out with some other guy and got knocked up.

imagine having twins at the age of 45 and being single
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guys that stick it in teh crazy don't wanna know her psych history...they just want laid.

It isn't like the crazy ones generally do much to conceal it...dudes just needs to need to be paying some attention.

This.  Think with your big head, and you won't have any problems.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#18]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The crazy ones fuck like beasts and that can be hard to resist.

When you realized that it was like you were shot between the eyes with a diamond, right?

They are all crazy......just gotta find one with a level of craziness you can deal with.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've never stuck my dick in crazy

How about the other way around.  

Why don't you come find out? On one hand, it could be a good night. On the other hand, I may grind you up and feed you to my 30 cats. That's the beauty of living life by the moment, hm?

Can I volunteer for this?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why don't you come find out? On one hand, it could be a good night. On the other hand, I may grind you up and feed you to my 30 cats. That's the beauty of living life by the moment, hm?

I just started feeding my neighbors cats while she is in the hospital.

30 cats eat a lot of food, better have him bring a friend.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not even the big purple one with the veins?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
they are ALL crazy

Yep... some more than others.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah she was nice just totally screwed up idea of what love and affection was.

My last GF was like that. She dumped me after 2 months cuz i wouldnt give it to her. I took her out alot. I bought her presents and pretty much always did what she wanted to do but.... I had suspiscions of her bein Teh Crazy thats why i didnt fo all the way with her..... and i were right.

You need to buy your brain a beer  it saved your ass from the crazy

Indeed. but it was kinda obvious... ray charles woulda known she was Teh Crazy. her plan was to bang every guy until she found the right one... i caught that train early on tho i woulda only been like #10

Quoted:

I want to have stories like this.

Quoted:

Or maybe somewhere where you can see it before hand so you dont get caught up in the moment... idk about you but when its gettin to be fo time my reading and comprehension skills go out the window.

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch out, I think she has a strap-on.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Big City Thinker" =
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Big City Thinker" =

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Been there, done that.

Completely jaded to ever finding a decent girl to settle down with.

My exact thoughts as well.....

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:44:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Big City Thinker" =

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Had two attempt to commit suicide on me.....decent sex but not worth the head trip
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Being a typical military guy I married a crazy one.   It was fun while it lasted   I am now married to a normal woman and life is much easier
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 11:35:06 PM EDT
[#33]

THAT WAS AWESOME!

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:46:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
may my life serve as not an example but a warning

+1000
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:56:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

well you are already good at sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, why break the trend
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:13:33 AM EDT
[#36]
All women are crazy and irrational.  I thought we already established this?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:22:52 AM EDT
[#37]
sticking your dick in crazy is so much fun though...

at least at first...
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:31:06 AM EDT
[#38]
i've always found the drama and uncertainty to be interesting as well as entertaining.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:39:38 AM EDT
[#39]
PICK ME PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally stuck it in teh crazy once.  I hooked up with this chick who apparently thought this was going to be serious like woah serious right off the bat.  We FO and it was good, she was good, but then teh crazy started.  She refered to me as her boyfriend and what not.  We FO once more that week and I agree to take her out on Friday.  We go to the fancy bar where we run into an ex of mine.  I pulled ex to the side and say I need help with an eject plan.  My ex and I had ended on good terms, so she agrees to help.  However, she may have helped a little to much.

Cue leaving the bar to go downtown.  Get in my jeep.  Teh crazy grabs my cell phone and reads "Have you told that b*tch to eff off yet?" from ex.  OH GOD THE CRAZY HAS GONE FULL RETARD.  She starts DOG cussing the shit out of me.  We get downtown and she calls every girl in my cell phone to tell them what an ass I am.  Basically throwing a HUGE temper tanturm.  Finally run into a buddy of mine, who got my phone back for me somehow.  I threaten to leave her and go kick it with my friends.  She gets pissed and asks me to take her home.  As we get back to the jeep, she tries to grab my phone again, so I shove my hands in my pocket so she cant get it.  She bites me!  THE BITCH BIT ME!  Like for real hard.  I shoulda slapped a bitch, but I didn't.

Get back to her place, she grabs my keys out of the ignition and says "Your not leaving till you come in and talk to me."  I pleaded for my keys, but no dice.  So I go in, assure her everything is fine so I can get my keys back.  When then FO again, I jizz in her hair, and bolt.  Didn't answer my phone or talk to her ever again.  Fucking crazy
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:45:44 AM EDT
[#40]
I swear it is next to impossible to find one that ain't crazy now days.
Personally I blame MTV (well, all that pop crap on tv actually). They watch that sh** and believe it is how real life should be. That leads them to the crazies.
Oh, not just women folk, it is screwing up a lot of young men too.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:47:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh knoes she HAS teh Crazy!!!!1!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Neighbor lady comes over and tells me how her daughter has moved back in from college and doesn't know anyone around here, etc.  Wants to know if I want to meet her (we are roughly the same age, 5 years difference).  I say sure.

Next day she drags the daughter over, very cool chick and we hit it off right away.  And by hitting it off I mean she stayed at my house that night.  Goes home the next morniing and mom is pissed, wanting to know why she was staying over next door.  Her response was, " We weren't doing anything crazy we were just fucking.'  So now neighbors are pissed at me, not that i care but I am just confused at what they thought was going to happen by sending their daughter over.  

This continued for about 3 days, daughter comes over and asks me if i want to go to texas with her.  I say sure, vacation or whats up.  Her response was no, just go to texas.  I tell her i can't just leave my house, dog and job and go to texas.  Next day she is gone, i assume never to be heard from again.  This all went down less than 2 weeks ago.

What part of Texas?

lmao, somewhere near Houston.  See if you can drive her back east, definitely a cool chick.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:00:11 AM EDT
[#43]
I woke up once with 4 cops standing over me with guns drawn.

The looney bitch called them and said I threatened to kill her.

Turns out that after she had opened a can of beets and thrown them all over my clothes, she left and went to a pay phone 3 block away to call them.

Luckily for me, I knew 1 of the cops.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:05:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Two weeks?  In before the i knocked up a crazy chick thread..

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:12:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I totally stuck it in teh crazy once.  I hooked up with this chick who apparently thought this was going to be serious like woah serious right off the bat.  We FO and it was good, she was good, but then teh crazy started.  She refered to me as her boyfriend and what not.  We FO once more that week and I agree to take her out on Friday.  We go to the fancy bar where we run into an ex of mine.  I pulled ex to the side and say I need help with an eject plan.  My ex and I had ended on good terms, so she agrees to help.  However, she may have helped a little to much.

Cue leaving the bar to go downtown.  Get in my jeep.  Teh crazy grabs my cell phone and reads "Have you told that b*tch to eff off yet?" from ex.  OH GOD THE CRAZY HAS GONE FULL RETARD.  She starts DOG cussing the shit out of me.  We get downtown and she calls every girl in my cell phone to tell them what an ass I am.  Basically throwing a HUGE temper tanturm.  Finally run into a buddy of mine, who got my phone back for me somehow.  I threaten to leave her and go kick it with my friends.  She gets pissed and asks me to take her home.  As we get back to the jeep, she tries to grab my phone again, so I shove my hands in my pocket so she cant get it.  She bites me!  THE BITCH BIT ME!  Like for real hard.  I shoulda slapped a bitch, but I didn't.

Get back to her place, she grabs my keys out of the ignition and says "Your not leaving till you come in and talk to me."  I pleaded for my keys, but no dice.  So I go in, assure her everything is fine so I can get my keys back.  When then FO again, I jizz in her hair, and bolt.  Didn't answer my phone or talk to her ever again.  Fucking crazy

LOL
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:19:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That hardcore friend.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I knew you were from Texas when I read this line, then I looked to your screen name.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 1:26:21 PM EDT
[#48]

''bitches be crazy''
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#49]
I dated a crazy for 3 years.  She constantly engaged in self-destructive behavior, and was a pathological liar and bulimic to boot.  You couldn't believe a word she said and you knew every time you took her out to dinner you were literally throwing your money down the toilet.  She eventually slept with 2 of my friends in order to "sabotage" the relationship so she could get out when all she had to do was ask.

The only reason I stayed with her was that she had great cans, was a beast in the sack, gave world-class BJs, and I didn't have any better options (women don't exactly throw themselves at me).  We're still friends.  She's great fun to hang out with.  But for a relationship, every man should run for the hills.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#50]
married the only one I have ever been with over 25 years ago.

reading some of the stories here make me not wonder at all what strange is.

its strange when I do get some...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top