Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So you have no experience... thanks for clarifying.

not in bullshit, no.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Save your breath Hiram, he simply rejects what his mind is incapable of understanding.

If he thinks the Fox poll is methodogically sound, he should be able to defend his assertion.  Don't you agree?

i don't think any poll is sound.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#6]
HiramRanger:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
HiramRanger:

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

do you get all your wisdom from little books at truck stops?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:54:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
HM, its the standard methodology of liberals... stick to your talking points and insults when you have nothing to fall back on.  You see, the sad little DUh refuge knows that his boy Kerry is cooked.  They are over here trying to depress Republican voters.  I don;t recall him trolling the other election threads by me... just the one where I call into question the only Name national poll that shows his boy is leading.

Nevermind the fact it uses a tainted sample exclusively taken from Saturday and Sunday.  Nevermind it shows no gender gap when every other national poll does.  The fact that its standing out there on its lonesome and its flaws are inherent is quite telling.  God forbid anybody should have these things pointed out to them and decide for themselves.

Thanks SH, we appreciate your DUh contributions...  Will you be sticking around once your mission is a failure?

lol, what a fool you are. i'm calling a poll that has kerry in the lead bullshit. why? because all polls are bullshit, which in turn means people who run polls are full of bullshit. the only poll that means anything is the one tomorrow. do you think you have some sort of pulse on the election? what have all your maps and polls cleared up for us? that polls are skewed and samples "tainted?" that's what i thought.

p.s. your du operative liberal spy accusations are pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:01:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
HM, its the standard methodology of liberals... stick to your talking points and insults when you have nothing to fall back on.  You see, the sad little DUh refuge knows that his boy Kerry is cooked.  They are over here trying to depress Republican voters.  I don;t recall him trolling the other election threads by me... just the one where I call into question the only Name national poll that shows his boy is leading.

Nevermind the fact it uses a tainted sample exclusively taken from Saturday and Sunday.  Nevermind it shows no gender gap when every other national poll does.  The fact that its standing out there on its lonesome and its flaws are inherent is quite telling.  God forbid anybody should have these things pointed out to them and decide for themselves.

Thanks SH, we appreciate your DUh contributions...  Will you be sticking around once your mission is a failure?

lol, what a fool you are. i'm calling a poll that has kerry in the lead bullshit. why? because all polls are bullshit, which in turn means people who run polls are full of bullshit. the only poll that means anything is the one tomorrow. do you think you have some sort of pulse on the election? what have all your maps and polls cleared up for us? that polls are skewed and samples "tainted?" that's what i thought.

So polls are just voodoo to you?

Here's a suggestion, take a statistics class from a local community college. Learn somethign about polling why it works sometimes and why it does not sometimes. Edutcate yourself on the ins and outs. Look at the methodologies, if they're published, and make up your mind only this time your mind will be an educated one.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So polls are just voodoo to you?

Here's a suggestion, take a statistics class from a local community college. Learn somethign about polling why it works sometimes and why it does not sometimes. Edutcate yourself on the ins and outs. Look at the methodologies, if they're published, and make up your mind only this time your mind will be an educated one.

lol, i already have one degree in psychology and am working on another. i've composed and presented plenty of apa-style research projects/experiments. i understand statistics. that is precisely how i can say that all political polls are bullshit except the one on tuesday. when canidates are within a couple of points of each other or tied and the margin of error is 4 points, what does that tell you? that it's close? we already knew that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
HR obviously knows his shit.  SH is an angry democrat (demonrat).

President Bush will win.

'Nuff said.

wrong on two of three counts.

1) HR doesn't know shit. he cuts/pastes bullshit polls and makes excuses when bush is "behind" (i.e. tailors them for this site).

2) i'm an angry american who is voting for bush.

3) correct.  

You didn't deny being a democrat.  In my book, that's an admission.  I doubt you will vote for GWB, it's just cover for your over-the-top angry posts.

Oh yeah, at least learn to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.  That may give your posts just a bit more credibility.  And it's President Bush.  If you can't refer to him respectfully, then shut your damn piehole.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
HR obviously knows his shit.  SH is an angry democrat (demonrat).

President Bush will win.

'Nuff said.

wrong on two of three counts.

1) HR doesn't know shit. he cuts/pastes bullshit polls and makes excuses when bush is "behind" (i.e. tailors them for this site).

2) i'm an angry american who is voting for bush.

3) correct.  

You didn't deny being a democrat.  In my book, that's an admission.  I doubt you will vote for GWB, it's just cover for your over-the-top angry posts.

Oh yeah, at least learn to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.  That may give your posts just a bit more credibility.  And it's President Bush.  If you can't refer to him respectfully, then shut your damn piehole.

i roll around in my car with a bush/cheney yard sign just so i can stick it out my window when i'm stopped at intersections that are overrun by kerry freaks jumping around with their own signs. i'm not a democrat, republican, libertarian, greener, etc. i don't believe in political parties, i believe partisan politics are divisive. i vote for what i believe is better for the United States of America, who i believe the founding fathers would have supported. it just  so happens that they're usually republican, in this case bush. who the fuck are you?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Who the fuck am I?  Nobody special, just a republican who chooses to be respectful in the way I refer to President Bush.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#15]
So much for polls.

Too much attention is focused on election polls and there is always the danger that they will influence the outcome of the election.

I think Bush will be re-elected but we survived the Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Bush #1 and Clinton presidencies and we will survive if Kerry is elected.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
we will survive if Kerry is elected.

A lot of Americans won't, thanks to Hanoi-John's effort to fight a more "sensitive" war on terrorists and only first passing a "global test" written in French.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
we will survive if Kerry is elected.

A lot of Americans won't, thanks to Hanoi-John's effort to fight a more "sensitive" war on terrorists and only first passing a "global test" written in French.

I don't disagree with that but to what extent will also depend on the makeup of the incoming U.S. Congress.   In any case what I meant was we will survive as a nation if Kerry is elected.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top