Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Does house cleaning make you less of a man?

It does if you are single, and like living in filth.

It does if you are married and the wife works, and you like living in filth.

It does if you are married and the wife doesn't work and you would be living in filth.

GM

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I cleaned a church every week to pay for my AR's. . .

EDITED because I cant spell church
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, it does. Don't ask me why but it sure don't feel right.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope

That is life in the 21st Century.

I decided long ago that I would never find a woman who could do any of her domestic duties so I learned how to...

Cook
Clean
Sew
Iron
Wash Clothes

on top of typical male duties.

Because modern liberated women can't do much of anything, and even if they want a traditional marriage where they do housework they probably will not know how because there "liberated" mothers didn't teach them how.

My fiance is learning how to cook and iron, her liberated mom never showed her how, so I have to. She is learning well and enjoying it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I clean and do laundry all the time. I hate queer eye and love am chopper and hotrod
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know about it making you less of a man, but it definitely makes you less of a pig; which is a good thing. I can't stand disorganization.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Not when you clean it with the correct tools....

MT

When I was little I *never* cleaned my room.....well, ok...I did, but usually only under a threat of an asswuppin.  (you know, back in the days when that was legal) -- anyway, mom always threatened to clean my room out that way.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top