Quoted:
No.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes of course OP

Every fucking one of them.

Without a doubt.

You thought any Dem or Rino is not ecstatic or something?  

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
biden wants to give me 1400 dollars plus 1400 more for one child... then 400 extra per week of unemployment for a total of 869 per week and extend the unemployment until september.  is it good for the country?  no.  is it good for me?  it is.
View Quote

Temporarily. Then, next year when inflation has devalued the money you make from your actual job, it will not be so "good" for you.  In fact, overall, you will be worse off than the paltry handout you got now.  Thinking that all of this "free money" is a good thing is very short sighted.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are a free loader, yes you think that and are probably correct.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think that things will start getting a lot better once Biden unites us by leading both sides to a middle ground where we stop shouting at each other and fearing each other, and start working together again.
View Quote

150 social credit points have been deposited into your account. Thank you, Comrade
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#6]
The 'rona will go away, so we got that going for us.

Maybe he will be such a major fuckup both sides will unite against him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Biden has the experience and temperament to lead our country to greatness.

The only thing that will get in his way is having to go back and fix all of Trumps leftover disasters.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#8]
The 98 million people that voted for FBJ think he will.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:01:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The 98 million people that voted for FBJ think he will.
View Quote

Boe Jiden?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#10]
My instincts tell me that we're in for some rough times.  I compare it to a storm coming our way.  You can see the wall clouds and the lightning and know its coming, but all you can do is try to take cover.

The Obama years were the worst for my family and I.  Worse than any other presidential administration in my lifetime.  For the first time in my life, I had to take pay cuts (two of them) to keep my job.  Plus, I saw the cost of food, fuel, health insurance, and everything else we regularly use go way up.  I've said many times on these boards that Obama put my family and I in a financial hole in 2013 that it took until September 2020 to finally claw ourselves out of.  7 years of financial growth lost.

So I'm not too excited about an Obama 2.0 administration coming to power.  In fact, I'm pretty depressed about what I strongly suspect is going to happen in the future.  I really don't want to go back to paying more for less, having to scrimp and scrape by, not being able to afford to take a vacation, and all the other things we had to do back during the Obama years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wait, you're serious?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think that things will start getting a lot better once Biden unites us by leading both sides to a middle ground where we stop shouting at each other and fearing each other, and start working together again.

Wait, you're serious?

Well, that's what he said he would do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck no.
I think this will be the worst president in history.
That includes Himmler Harris.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#14]
He'll be a puppet and do his masters bidding as instructed.

" />
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:12:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Just watch CNN.  No matter what happens, it will come up smelling like roses.

Maybe they'll let us watch it while standing in the bread lines or in the re-education camps.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nope. As someone dating a black lady, you cant believe the power of the Democrat programming that "Republicans are racist".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once Black people with careers realize that Trump's tax cuts were good and $5 gas is bad, it will go from there.
Nope. As someone dating a black lady, you cant believe the power of the Democrat programming that "Republicans are racist".

They go/get that programming all day every day for the last 60+ years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#17]
These three memes are my prediction of how Sleepy Joe's short limited term of office will be.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:45:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just watch CNN.  No matter what happens, it will come up smelling like roses.

Maybe they'll let us watch it while standing in the bread lines or in the re-education camps.  
View Quote

Yep, CNN took the covid 19 death tracker down from the corner of the screen, no need to mention covid deaths during a Commie administration since it was all Trumps fault, now the world is full of lollipops & unicorn farts!
Give it a few weeks & this will be the talking point, Covid? What Covid, its just a bad flu season!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top