User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:32:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know if "cheated" is the right word, but yeah, it pisses me off that "we the people" are told by this administration that we just need to trust them on this.
Personally, I don't trust them at all and I would like to be given indisputable evidence that one of the most evil enemies of the United States has been killed.
View Quote

Ok so he is really alive and they have a CIA makeup artist make him look like he is dead and pass out pictures, will that make you feel better or did you want to examine the corpse yourself. Hate the gov't for what it has become and do not trust them on anything, but what I do trust is the men that were there and say that he sleeps with the fishes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes.  I'm sick and tired of being cheated, manipulated, lied and condescended to.  

A dead OBL is not to much to ask.  They should have offered a few grams of his flesh to any citizen that wanted it.  

Why would they deliberately leave doubt about his demise?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:55:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes.

Just like how they and the media suppressed 9/11 pictures.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who says he's dead?  He's at a CIA debriefing center in Virginia Eastern Europe until all the info is gotten from him.  Since he is cooperating the gov't will set him up with a 7-11 franchise Saudi intelligence when the debrief is complete.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Who says he's dead?  He's at a CIA debriefing center in Virginia Eastern Europe until all the info is gotten from him.  Since he is cooperating the gov't will set him up with a 7-11 franchise Saudi intelligence when the debrief is complete.

FIFY.

Quoted:
I reserve the right to not believe we actually got him in absence of photographic evidence and that bullshit "burial at sea."

This, too.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top