Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a joke about Texas here in Georgia that deals with why all of our trees lean to the west.  I don't 'preciate it very much, though.  Texas is the only country that gave the Confederacy any good help against the Yanks...and it's borders weren't even in much danger.  I like to think that those trees are just bowing in appreciation for what ya'll did.  Reckon you just can't resist a chance to get in on a good brawl!!!
God Bless Texas,
JET, occupied CSA[:D]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:16:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah, If my sister-in-law has left before bedtime tonight, I my just try some of that rodeo sex.[:P]
(just kidding, honey[B)]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just don't expect me to run a bar tab for a few hours like the last time!!! [=D]
View Quote

Hmmmmmm That's the whole reason I was going this fall.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 9:07:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 2:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Did I look like a champane kind of guy?  BTW I don't think Jojo is going.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 4:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sure. You can be born practically anywhere in the world and become a U.S. citizen. But....you have to be born in TEXAS to be a TEXAN. You can always tell a TEXAN, you just can't tell him much!
View Quote

Well, there were no Texans at the Alamo, so I guess you will half ta pick a new battel cry?

See what I mean ETH?[:D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sure. You can be born practically anywhere in the world and become a U.S. citizen. But....you have to be born in TEXAS to be a TEXAN. You can always tell a TEXAN, you just can't tell him much!
View Quote

Well, there were no Texans at the Alamo, so I guess you will half ta pick a new battle cry?

See what I mean ETH?[:D]
View Quote

Yes, I do, [b]ar10er[/b], but I am afraid that for the very first time in my memory, [b]TxDoc[/b] may be wrong about something!

Just being in Texas, and deciding to be in Texas, and staying in Texas after you found out where you were, that's sufficient IMHO to constitute 'being a Texan'!

Hell, everybody who comes to the Hun's Fun In The Sun Gun Shoot will be a 'honorary Texan' for the duration and will have something that they can tell their grandchildren about.

How it was in the Wild West Frontier of Texas, c. 1885 AD.

And those crazy Texans ain't changed a bit!

Eric The(I'mMyOwnGrandPa!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I hope the Doc debates you on this one, and besides, if he "wins" he needs a new battle cry![:D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Where is Texas?
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#11]
What's a Texas?[:D]

Here I sit, cheeks a flexin', givin birth to another.. Ah, nevermind.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Why is Texas so special? Aren't there any gay/liberal/jerkoffs in Texas?

Yeah we have 'em but we keep them all in Austin with the Tree Huggers !!!! [flame]

Flame on Austinites!!!

Link Posted: 6/16/2002 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why is Texas so special? Aren't there any gay/liberal/jerkoffs in Texas?

Yeah we have 'em but we keep them all in Austin with the Tree Huggers !!!! [flame]

Flame on Austinites!!!

View Quote

Uh, you ain't got any trees to hug.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't worry, it won't be long before Texas is a carbon copy of California, sans the good weather and high salaries.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top