Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess so, since the first things I do every morning are take a crap then shower.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess so, since the first things I do every morning are take a crap then shower.
View Quote
You'll save TP and time  by simply crapping in the shower.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You'll save TP and time  by simply crapping in the shower.
View Quote
Eating an entire box of Raisin Bran will do that to a person.

I used to knock down a big bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios at 7am every morning, the next morning at exactly 7:30am (24.5 hours later) I would have to pound one out in the bathtub, I can't use toilets because I am well over 6-feet tall, so I have to place a few pieces of Kleenex in the bathtub, then I transfer it from the bathtub to the toilet and I drop it into the toilet a split-second after flushing the toilet, and this way I can line it up parallel to the hole of the toilet and it goes down easy, I have never clogged a toilet in the past 10+ years, and because it is wrapped in Kleenex, it does not leave any marks in the toilet and thus I don't have to flush a 2nd time and cause a disturbance in the house, it's one of the smartest ideas I ever cooked up
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I just take a bar of soap into the pool.  Is that wrong?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You disgust me GD.
View Quote
Heck no! My pool, my rules. I shower after.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Fish fuck where I go swimming, so I am not too worried about not showering.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:48:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I do if I was mowing the lawn first or something.

Same applies to the hot tub.

I also shower after I get out to get them chlorine / bromine off.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't enter any pool ever...

For every 5 people that enter a pool it yields 1 tablespoon of shit
The average public pool has 20 gallon of piss in it.

Add in all the other nasty things Cunt juice, Sperm, Buggers and Toe Jamb...

Pools are nasty
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I swim at the YMCA a couple times a week. Yes. I shower before I go in (basically just wet down so I look like I showered) and shower again when I get out. I'm a conformist and follow all rules.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Your pool? Nah.

My pool? You're damn right.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate to tell this story because it might be one of you.  I worked with a beyond morbidly obese guy that kept an above-ground pool at his trailer overdosed with chlorine just so he could "float" and "clean out muh folds".  Couldn't reach with a washcloth in a bathtub (he was too cheap to put an actual shower in).  During the two or three "winter" months we have here he would salivate at the spring when he could set up his pool again.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top