Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Flawed lol it’s fucking way past flawed and beyond broken. It’s nothing more than a revenue generating machine. There is no Justice for victims that’s why it’s called the criminal justice system.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think back to murderers like Tsarnaev and so many others. They get life and the families of the victims still have to grieve every day.

In that instance I believe the system is very much flawed but my idea of justice would be considered barbaric by a lot of folks.

When it comes to things like the Boston Bombing or the various school shootings do you believe the system is flawed in how it administers punishment?
View Quote

Eventually, Tsarnaev will be sent to prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, where federal death row inmates are executed.
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Tamerlan should have stayed away from that preacher/imam or whatever who claimed to struggle with demons that he got enthralled by, maybe he wouldn’t have decided to become a terrorist.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both are fallible. The State though has a system in place where if they fuck up, you can't go after them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

The social contract about the death penalty isn't about trusting the state.

It's them doing it, so we as the people don't.

Which way has the greater likelihood of killing an innocent person?
Both are fallible. The State though has a system in place where if they fuck up, you can't go after them.

Bingo.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top