Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine just knows I am still around the house, does not try to get the posts.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I get " what the hell do you do on that AR15 site all the time?"
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
My Wife saw the humor in the Ryan's Steak House story.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:30:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Mine used to say,
"So,you found some other retards,huh?"
Then she started reading over my shoulder.Then Sarge got her hooked with the dolls.
Now,if she has a question,about anything,she tells me to "check Arfcom".
Wait till I tell her her initiation rite

Let us know what you are thinking, we can back you if facts are needed
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:07:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I told my GF about ARFCOM awhile back.  A few days later, I got an e-mail from her, saying that she had been surfing the Women's Forum.  

Damn, she's starting a stalking by website!

Took me half my life, but I finally found one that's not insecure, or batty as all hell.  Woo-hoo!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She says I'm "Addicted to that site....".............when I try to show her what I'm laughing at, I get this..........when I said, "But honey, you should join, there're other women here too"....I get this...........when I said, "Hey can I go to Knob Creek in KY next month?"....I got this......then this....."What's Knob Creek?".......so I said, "A machine gun shoot"....then I got this........she just doesn't understand me....

I showed my girlfriend a few posts like this because it is just like what she and I go through and I still get this then she says "Those poor women if those guys are anything like you."

Let us WIMMENZ talk to her!!!!

I post here more than my boyfriend, and I started reading it to better understand what he was into.  Now I know more people here..I try to say "well, Hokie said this, or TRG said that", and he has no idea who they are.

I tell him that's because they like me better than him here.
lol
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top