BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just carry a Montblanc 146 or a Pilot E95s depending on how I feel.
I don't feel the need to have some type of "weapon" on my or at an arms reach 24/7.
View Quote
Well, you be you, but I have the pen and a knife on me while at work.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 9:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I carry a Gerber.

I also carry an old Guardfather.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'll be darned, Zebra has upgraded the F-701 to ALL steel and it's now on sale for $6.12!
www.amazon.com/dp/B002L6RB80
View Quote
Came to post this. And training.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
can't CCW at my old job and the chance of being found out seemed higher than the chance of needing it. So carried a Microtech combat troodon OTF. glass breaker and 4.5" blade made it a hell of a knife. Not cheap but never felt unarmed with it.

New state and new job so I haven't started carrying it yet. Just a little folder with glass breaker (having used one to pull a guy out of a car accident I won't be without).

Everything is a weapon. Look around, see what's handy. I'm guessing there's better stuff all around that would get the job done in a pinch.
View Quote
I work in a hospital. I always carry a hefty pair of scissors and a disposable scalpel.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 10:10:00 AM EDT
[#6]
A John Wick pencil?
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No. Unless I’m on a plane or a place that has metal detectors I’m carrying my Glock. I don’t recognize “Gun free zones”.
View Quote
This right here. Concealed means concealed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 10:19:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Planning to fight someone with a pen is retarded.  I'd rather run like hell.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just get a SS Parker Jotter. It will make it through any checkpoint you encounter. Most of the tactical pens look too tactical.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440308/download__9__jpeg-1166133.JPG

The old USA made Jotters have brass thread inserts and are probably a bit sturdier than the current ones with plastic thread inserts. They can be picked up on eBay for about the same price as a new one.
View Quote
I'd be worried I might get ink on anyone I attacked. That stuff is hard to get out of clothes.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top