Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Besides my daughter and wife I don't give a rats ass about anyone else's opinion about myself or pretty much anything for that matter.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't give a flyin' fuck what they think of me as long as they realize the fact that if they fuck with me I will end them. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I wake-up in the middle of the night worrying about what other countries think of the USA and my fellow citizens.....Only to discover I just had to pee.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:49:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I spend about a week a month in Germany and usually 5 months a year in Italy and France. I rarely come across anyone I would consider conservative. But, Europeans like to discuss politics to a point . It is amazing the amount of misinformation they are exposed to. It is nice to give them another perspective that is usually very unexpected by them. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to people that have been held captive and brainwashed.
The press really does suck ass.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope we give aid to everyone no one gives us anything.
View Quote
We gave you a Piers morgan and you ungrateful fuckers sent him back , thanks , just fucin thanks

what about a corbyn , free to a good home
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I like knowing what they think, but I certainly don't give a fuck what that is. For example I know many other countries think of us as rude, but walk down any major city sidewalk and THEY are 4 wide yapping and expect US to move and consider it rude if we don't. I guess I'm rude, I don't move.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#7]
no

IDGAF
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Not really...

I mean, I try to blend into the background wherever I travel, but I'm not going to pretend to be Canadian.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#9]
0 fucks given.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:41:26 PM EDT
[#10]
As a German living in the US...here are my 2 cents...
I think you are a patriotic,selfless at times,nice ..for the most part..lol...

I know most germans abroad love the USA...we dont condone racism,we think your white bread is the shits,the cars are the bomb( i drive a 2008 CC..) ..most of us cant believe half of the shit the media says as a truth...you all might not think much of us..but we all love ya...
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I try not to judge or hate anybody until they give me a reason  
I expect the same in return

but yes I have had people while travelling obviously not care for me without me even opening my mouth just based on knowing I was American
I wasn't even wearing my "America, FUCK YEAH" shirt
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top