BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#1]
No.
Everyone knows they are searching for intelligent life, and if they can travel from planet to planet, then we are probably lower lifeforms to them. For all we know we are an ant hill to them, they could spray us with galactic raid at any moment.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless they came to pick up some ............
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
yes
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I could tell you, but kenneth won't give me the proper frequency.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No.
Everyone knows they are searching for intelligent life, and if they can travel from planet to planet, then we are probably lower lifeforms to them. For all we know we are an ant hill to them, they could spray us with galactic raid at any moment.

clear us out for an intergalactic by-pass.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hell, I'm still searching for intelligent life on *this* planet, to think about intelligent life on other planets.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Edited to add:  This obviously explains Ralph Nader

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Our governments have not been in contact with the visitors

Pfft, how long have you been with the agency?

Let me guess, you're still an Angel-3 security clearance holder?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#9]
The Goa'uld have attacked the Earth several times, but each time, they were driven off by SG1. Oh, and the Asgard stop by every now and then too.

Okay seriously, if there are aliens out there, then quite a few people are going to an awful lot of trouble (along with the aliens) to keep it a secret. What do they gain from it, and why haven't any of them talked? Does anyone seriously believe that Bill Clinton would keep any alien dealings a secret?

If they are here, and someone is "dealing" with them, then what would we trade? I would guess that any civilization advanced enough to travel faster then light somehow would be able to take whatever they wanted from us whenever they felt like it.

Any such civilization would probably also be able to destroy the whole planet easily. Hell, the only way we keep each other from destroying the planet is by threatening to destroy the piece of the planet occupied by whoever tried to destroy our piece of the planet. We can only hope that any such civilization would also be advanced enough to not go around blowing up planets for no reason.

Plus, it seems kinda strange that the Government is spending so much money on rocket-powered spaceships if we know that more advanced propulsion is possible.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes. They helped build the pyramids.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope

I reckon all this abduction thing can be linked to...alcohol!  

They wake up in the middle of a field..."How did I get here...why am I naked?"

ALCOHOL!

All the "flashbacks" are from what they did while pissed!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes, Aliens do visit us.  The theory is this... Shortly after we detonated the A-bomb we see a spike in "alien conspiracy" and visits and such. We detonated the bomb, the bugs see it and now fear that soon we will be out among the stars, coming to their planet to rape their resources and turn it into a third world country. THEY fear us and want to keep tabs on us, and they should fear us. Do you hear that bugs, we're coming to a planet near you....The humans are coming! The humans are coming!BWAHAAHHAHHHA!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:18:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I certianly hope that humans aren't the only living thing in the universe!! What makes me believe there have been alien visitors are the ancient drawings which depict what are described as "Aliens" and their "Craft"! Look at the Nazca lines or the Pyramids..these things are thousands of years old and could never be duplicated with modern technology!I have spent many hours in flight and outside at sea..and I personally have seen unexplainable objects in the night skys!

Since the "begining" until the mid to late 1800s the most advanced technology was the cotton gin,simple flight or steam engine.Take the next 120 years(1940's)...we gained the Automobile,radio,telephone,radar. In 20(1960's) or so years we have men in space on the moon...20 more years we have super computers,deep space missions, extraodinary medical breakthroughs and lots of NUCLEAR WEAPONS! up to now...we are able to do more than most science fiction books which were avaliable to us all as kids ever imagined!
After we detonated the "Bomb" in the 1940's we have had more and more growth in technology in 60+years than the 100,000 years of mankind preceeding??? Where have we gained this knowledge??It amazes me that shortly after the testing of the bombs when the crash at Roswell,NM occured as did the large amounts of UFO sightings across the globe!

There are Biblical scriptures which give thought to the rise of technology relating it to the "Time of the End".. As well as descriptive records of flying objects which are very similar to todays accounts of UFO's..As far as Biblical scripture and "Aliens" there are many different "beings" told about in the Bible other than Humans ...they are listed! Arch Angels,Angels,Seraphim,Cherubim,Zoa. So if you guys are basing the facts that "we" are all alone from the Bible...read it again!WE ARE NOT ALONE in this Universe weather you believe in the scientific or Biblical!

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I doubt that any other intelligent life is even able to know of our existence.  I don't rule it out, and there is something goingon with the entire UFO scene.  I am convinced that 99% of UFO sightings are terran based phenoma, but the 1% REALLY makes me think.   Ops
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#17]
uh, yea

its initials are jk, tk, and je
they are democrate
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#18]
No.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top