BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's the most interesting one:
Sucking a guy's cock, can, under certain rare circumstances, be straight.
Let's say you've gotten into a betting game with a woman, and the bet is whoever loses has to be the other's sex slave for the night, the kind of thing that happens in Penthouse Forum all the time, and you lose, and the woman makes you have sex with another guy, that's not gay.

I don't know exactly why, but it's not.

No dude, that is gay. No two ways about it. Especially if you know going into it that you could be some dudes beeyoch. Pure gay.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
What a goofy-assed thread.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Guys who willingly get naked in a public shower are gay.

That is HILARIOUS!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
In fact my fiancés father told her I was not allowed in the house again if I was wearing makeup and a skirt anymore. Do you really think I give a shit if something is ghey?

No, not at all....actually, you'd probably love it. Make up? Skirt?

Yep . At the time .

Hey, I'm just fucking w/ you. I used to live in San Francisco, and some of my most considerate neighbors were gay, some friends and hands down, bar none, the BEST burgers in the city are at Hot-N-Hunky off of Market Street in the Castro District. Full Marilyn Monroe theme, half the place was a bar with guys doing Liza Minelli songs on a small stage....very, VERY gay. Those folks that ran it were awesome. Really cool, GREAT food....always a pleasure to see. Not only that, but the Castro (gay(est) part of the city) was a real nice place, at least back then. Nice shops, good eats, nice homes...the works. Says something about a group by the way they live, and in that part of town, they lived well.

Granted, I don't want to witness gay guys having sex, just makes me sort of ill thinking about it....but that's a non-issue. Makes no difference to me what you do as a consenting adult. Lifestyle policing is bullshit.

Exactly . Besideds wearing make up or a skirt doesn't make you gay . Sucking dick when you have a dick of your own makes you gay .

I don't care that the rule is "Anchors away it isn't gay ."

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm bringing Zima to gunstock!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top