BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 1:04:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because it cost $257 BILLION in today's dollars to land there the six times that we did go?

We were spending 4% of the federal budget on it at one point which is a massive chunk for a handful of science missions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why have we not gone back?

Because it cost $257 BILLION in today's dollars to land there the six times that we did go?

We were spending 4% of the federal budget on it at one point which is a massive chunk for a handful of science missions.

Congress shits out more than that practically any time they pass a law these days.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 1:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Question it all you want. But the answers are there and not hard to find. The fact that you question it, refuse the answers, and still argue it means you're just a fool.

Why do you believe Northwoods is real if the only proof we have is the government saying it is?
View Quote

When I was younger I heard rumors about Northwoods(not by name), considered to be conspiracy theories. I thought it sounded crazy at first, why would Americans plain an attack on Americans...then years later "they" admit to it?

I don't think you see the levels of corruption  that "we" know about over night.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 1:09:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The Voyager spacecraft have 22.4-watt transmitters.  I just read an article saying that by the time their signal reaches Earth, it has been reduced to 0.1 of a billion-billionth of a watt.  It is honestly amazing we can still communicate with them.
View Quote
The government has multiple 70 meter antennas.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 1:14:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

When I was younger I heard rumors about Northwoods(not by name), considered to be conspiracy theories. I thought it sounded crazy at first, why would Americans plain an attack on Americans...then years later "they" admit to it?

I don't think you see the levels of corruption  that "we" know about over night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Question it all you want. But the answers are there and not hard to find. The fact that you question it, refuse the answers, and still argue it means you're just a fool.

Why do you believe Northwoods is real if the only proof we have is the government saying it is?

So you believe the government when they confirm your already decided upon "facts". You don't believe them otherwise.

Of course you don't have to listen to a word the government says about the moon landing to know it's real, but go ahead go through life not knowing anything ever.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 2:52:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Laughs in SR-71
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With the technology we had in the 60's I don't see how it's possible. Heck we can't power a car for 200 miles in 2022 but we kept men alive for days. With 500 degree temperature swings. Hit a small target like the moon in space. Some how survived the radiation of space let alone the space junk. Landed and took off plus made it back to earth. C'MON guys, really. With the technology of cars with 3 in the tree being standard equipment, LMAO..

Just the computer and the heating/AC unit would have taken 2 space shuttles full back in the 60's, LOL.

Make sure to get the jab cause that will keep you from getting covid. NO shit I saw people getting the shot, pictures and video.

In the last year what haven't you learned?? Not to believe anything the gooberment tells you.

Laughs in SR-71
Stupid as his post may be, I fail to see how "Laughs in SR-71" is much of a rebuttal.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 3:26:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Sure thing with 4 wheelers wrapped in aluminum foil and guys wearing scuba suits while talking to the President on rotary phones. Good thing they didn't just walk right off the edge considering the horizon looked like it was 5ft away.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 3:29:05 AM EDT
[#7]
And I know we're so woke and diverse now that all the Affirmative Action hires couldn't duplicate the feat now despite the technological progress.  We'd have to outsource to Japan or something.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 5:29:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sure thing with 4 wheelers wrapped in aluminum foil and guys wearing scuba suits while talking to the President on rotary phones. Good thing they didn't just walk right off the edge considering the horizon looked like it was 5ft away.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 6:42:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes, I believe we actually landed.  

That said, I can acknowledge some of the weird pieces of evidence and can understand the motivations of those who say no.
View Quote

I’m with you. Matter of fact, I think we’ve done more than they are telling us.
Too many people working at NASA, Skunkworks, Area 51, and all the rest of the secret facilities to be just twiddling their thumbs.

But, I will always listen to contrasting views.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 6:48:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Stupid as his post may be, I fail to see how "Laughs in SR-71" is much of a rebuttal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
With the technology we had in the 60's I don't see how it's possible. Heck we can't power a car for 200 miles in 2022 but we kept men alive for days. With 500 degree temperature swings. Hit a small target like the moon in space. Some how survived the radiation of space let alone the space junk. Landed and took off plus made it back to earth. C'MON guys, really. With the technology of cars with 3 in the tree being standard equipment, LMAO..

Just the computer and the heating/AC unit would have taken 2 space shuttles full back in the 60's, LOL.

Make sure to get the jab cause that will keep you from getting covid. NO shit I saw people getting the shot, pictures and video.

In the last year what haven't you learned?? Not to believe anything the gooberment tells you.

Laughs in SR-71
Because it's still the fastest air breathing plane ever built and it was built in the late 50s? We had plenty of technology.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Too many people working at NASA, Skunkworks, Area 51, and all the rest of the secret facilities to be just twiddling their thumbs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, I believe we actually landed.  

That said, I can acknowledge some of the weird pieces of evidence and can understand the motivations of those who say no.

I listen to contrasting views, mostly for the lulz.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Laughs in SR-71

SR-71 is pretty cool, I believe it's still the fastest plane not powered by a rocket engine. Astronaut/ pilots.

I saw something saying they have one operational to test parts for going into space.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 7:20:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

SR-71 is pretty cool, I believe it's still the fastest plane not powered by a rocket engine. Astronaut/ pilots.

I saw something saying they have one operational to test parts for going into space.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Laughs in SR-71

Why do you believe that? Have you flown one? Have you measured the speed of one in flight?
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I know this is going to blow some GD minds because its par for the course here to stick doggedly to your beliefs etc but.......

I was a sceptic for a long time.

But, gradually the research points to us actually landing on the moon.

Now a believer.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#15]
14 pages and still not even a weak attempt to construct an argument against a moon landing.

Guess all that question asking doesn’t produce anything.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop and think (might be a stretch, but try) about that for a second.

A secret plan (and it was only a plan) that was shared only between the CIA and the White House and which was a fraction of the scope and complexity of the moon mission was proposed in 1962. Today, the details of it have been leaked everywhere and you can literally find scans of the original documents online.

But for a conspiracy to fake the culmination (more than once) of a decade+ long program to land men in the moon and bring them back , involving countless agencies, contractors, and even foreign governments? Absolutely nothing has surfaced.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:46:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why do you believe that? Have you flown one? Have you measured the speed of one in flight?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Laughs in SR-71

That engine isn't like a normal jet engine. The ram jet with adjustable intake cone is a work of engineering art
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#18]
They did a few air show demos with SR-71s.

I once heard them described as, "like watching Emperor Palpatine cook a turkey with force lightning."
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#19]
A freeze-frame from the Apollo 17 lunar liftoff video (December 1972) shows the exact same tracks in the lunar soil as imaged by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter in September of 2011.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:58:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Just to drive the point home:

On the left is a screenshot from a documentary on YouTube about Apollo 17, showing a freeze-frame from the video taken inside the LM as it blasts off from the moon's surface in December of 1972.  You can see the Challenger Descent Stage, lots of craters, and astronaut footpaths and paths from the Lunar Rover.

On the right is an image from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter taken in September of 2011 of the Apollo 17 landing site.  Original image here.  I have rotated it in GIMP to roughly the same orientation as the image on the left.  There is a slight perspective difference since the image on the left was taken at an angle while the image at the right was taken looking essentially straight down.  

Note how all the tracks from the Lunar Rover and the astronaut's foot paths line up.  Note how all the various craters all line up. I've drawn an approximate view on the LRO image of what you see in the video freeze-frame on the left.  Right-click and view in a new tab to see it in full-resolution so you can really view the details.

Don't know what to tell you if you don't believe we went to the moon, when presented with something like this.

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:03:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You don't see how it's possible because clearly you don't know shit about fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't see how it's possible because clearly you don't know shit about fuck.

This.

It's a shame they took physics and shop out of HS. Or if it's there it's so dumbed down you get a country full of chippers.

This is why China is #1 in science and the US is way down there, not even in the top 20.

I worked in a genetics research lab when I attended a large university for my BS. When I left most of the grad students on that floor were Chinese with a smattering of indians and a few middle easterners. There were hardly any Americans trying to get advanced degrees in the various hard sciences. This was in the late 80's, now we don't know what a woman is.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:04:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As of right now, 8.7% of arfcommers are idiots. Appropriate.
View Quote

Your being optimistic.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:08:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Laughs in SR-71
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Laughs in SR-71

Satan invented the SR-71.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:10:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Know how I know that this thread is full of trolls?

Because no one is really that fucking stupid.

View Quote

I'm glad you feel that way because it means you haven't run into the plethora of imbeciles I have. I assure you, people are really that stupid, I personally know quite a few and it's pretty unnerving when you realize how many are out there.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:26:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Laughs in SR-71

Because it was amazing technology for an aircraft made in the 50's. It was light-years advanced beyond anything else that existed then and it still remains relevant today.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:28:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
And I know we're so woke and diverse now that all the Affirmative Action hires couldn't duplicate the feat now despite the technological progress.  We'd have to outsource to Japan or something.
View Quote

Yet the edgy unbelievers in this thread wouldn't be any different than diversity hires.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:32:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean the space the government faked going to?
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:33:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I know this is going to blow some GD minds because its par for the course here to stick doggedly to your beliefs etc but.......

I was a sceptic for a long time.

But, gradually the research points to us actually landing on the moon.

Now a believer.
View Quote

Some things are better left unsaid.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:34:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
14 pages and still not even a weak attempt to construct an argument against a moon landing.

Guess all that question asking doesn't produce anything.
View Quote

Well the chippy poster gave it the old college try, pointing out that the moon is too small of a target and there isn't enough air conditioning, or something like that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why have we not gone back?
View Quote

1. It's expensive as f--- to go back
2. It's just a huge rock
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#31]
There's a moon walk photo that shows a red exit sign in the upper right corner, proving that it was shot in a studio.  Totally not photoshopped at all!  
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 8:57:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
He actually never asked a single question.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Is it just me or does it seem that the people who believe we couldn't have gone to the moon the same kind of people who believe we have space alien technology captured from the supposed Roswell crash in 1947.

We captured technology from space aliens, who came here across countless light years in 1947... and we couldn't manage to go to the moon in 1969?

I would love to see a study where these two questions were put to people, just to see what the correlation is.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:53:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So you believe the government when they confirm your already decided upon "facts". You don't believe them otherwise.

Of course you don't have to listen to a word the government says about the moon landing to know it's real, but go ahead go through life not knowing anything ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems to me a lot of "us" on the right hold on to what America was. "We're" the law abiding, "we" "fight back" through approved ways.

I'm not calling for violence, but do we sit back upholding the  law and the American way while the Country is destroyed around us. "We" love the history it means something to "us" while "they" actively fight from many different fronts.

To much patriotism, your probably on a list...

Why not question things, everything I knew about America, if it was true we wouldn't be in the position we're in.

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It seems to me a lot of "us" on the right hold on to what America was. "We're" the law abiding, "we" "fight back" through approved ways.

I'm not calling for violence, but do we sit back upholding the  law and the American way while the Country is destroyed around us. "We" love the history it means something to "us" while "they" actively fight from many different fronts.

Why not question things, everything I knew about America, if it was true we wouldn't be in the position we're in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You keep saying you have questions.

List the questions you have.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 12:01:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You mean the space the government faked going to?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2022 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you post in the wrong thread?
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 1:51:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Somebody tell that guy to re-plant the flag that fell over because Neil or Buzz put it too close to the LEM.
View Quote

It has been bleached completely white.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 2:01:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why in the world would the hoax require the cooperation of thousands of people?
View Quote

How many governments around the world participated in telemetry?
How many people listened to the commas around the world?
How many people built the electronics?
How many people built the mechanical systems?

Why would they fake a 1201 error?
Why would they fake having to adjust the landing and almost running out of fuel?
Why would they have having to use a pen to repair a broken switch that would have stranded Apollo 11 on the moon?
Why would they fake switching a console to an alt position after a lightning strike to continue a mission? On a later flight.

In the “how” group above are many thousands of people.

Link Posted: 8/9/2022 2:08:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We didn't really land on the moon.

It was more like falling, with style
View Quote

Falling and missing is what an orbit is….
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 2:13:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If the shape of the earth was proven flat, how much would it change your outlook on life? Serious question.

Ultimately, the shape matters naught. Just the lies. Focusing on the shape takes away from the lies. I love flar earth debates because its one of those things I troll people into anger.

We as humans are too small to perceive the shape of the earth while on earth. Youre not going into space anytime soon, so you simply put faith in science, which is ALWAYS changing and questioning itself. If we just trusted all science, we'd still be spraying DDT and giving preggos thalidomide.

Anyways, i trust God and the bible. Not NASA and government science.

You do you though.
View Quote

It would absolutely destroy a sane person’s outlook on life. I guess you don’t use science, yet you’re on a computer - weird.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 2:16:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Uh. Not a lot because on Earth you have shit like... trees and you know... the Earth in the way.  There's nothing in space blocking the signal so you don't have to.

But I'm sure you can find another question for your AHA moment so let me ask one.

Why don't YOU explain why they built a perfect replica of the rocket needed to go to moon and LAUNCHED it into space but didn't got?
View Quote

They used antennas the size of football fields to capture the signal and boost them enough to be useable. Places like Parkes in Australia.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 2:18:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

How much electricity? "Not alot" doesn't mean shit. Whats alot? What isnt? 12v battery power for 2sec delay? 24v? 40 big fucking batteries, what was the voltage? What about voltage requirements of transmission components? Usage rates?

There are tons of technical questions that cant be answered.
View Quote

Says who?

They used giant radio telescopes to get the signals because they were weak. The data is out there and can be found. If you want to know, do the research.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:17:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not possible.

We don't have that many moons!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many people don't realize that there were multiple lunar landing missions?

Apollo 11
Launched 16 July 1969
Landed on Moon 20 July 1969
Sea of Tranquility
Returned to Earth 24 July 1969

Apollo 12
Launched 14 November 1969
Landed on Moon 19 November 1969
Ocean of Storms
Returned to Earth 24 November 1969

Apollo 13
Launched 11 April 1970
Lunar Flyby and Return
Malfunction forced cancellation of lunar landing
Returned to Earth 17 April 1970

Apollo 14
Launched 31 January 1971
Landed on Moon 5 February 1971
Fra Mauro
Returned to Earth 9 February 1971

Apollo 15
Launched 26 July 1971
Landed on Moon 30 July 1971
Hadley Rille
Returned to Earth 7 August 1971

Apollo 16
Launched 16 April 1972
Landed on Moon 20 April 1972
Descartes
Returned to Earth 27 April 1972

Apollo 17
Launched 07 December 1972
Landed on Moon 11 December 1972
Taurus-Littrow
Returned to Earth 19 December 1972

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo.html

Not possible.

Do you have proof that the moon is real?
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:33:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How much electricity? "Not alot" doesn't mean shit. Whats alot? What isnt? 12v battery power for 2sec delay? 24v? 40 big fucking batteries, what was the voltage? What about voltage requirements of transmission components? Usage rates?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See now you're getting it.  There's shit in the way so they...  go around the Earth.

There isn't any shit in the way between the earth and the moon. Someone else was kind enough to provide a picture if you need a reference.

Does "can't be answered" mean "I don't know how to find them"? Although, that you think voltage is significant rafter than wattage, I'm not sure you're able to interpret the information (what do you think voltage has to do with radio transmission power?).

Here's the specs for you.
NASA doc

And a bit of background info about the unit
Mororola

Quoted:

Says who?

They used giant radio telescopes to get the signals because they were weak. The data is out there and can be found. If you want to know, do the research.

Currently we have s-band units that deliver 10Mbps from orbit to a 3M dish with 2W of transmission power from a 10W unit draw. When you have receiving units with much larger dishes and big amplifiers and you have zero clutter between receiver and sender, it doesn't take much transmit power.

S-band was invented for Apollo but is still used precisely because of it's very low power requirements.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:33:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many people don't realize that there were multiple lunar landing missions?

Apollo 11
Launched 16 July 1969
Sea of Tranquility

Apollo 12
Ocean of Storms

Apollo 13
Launched 11 April 1970
Lunar Flyby and Return

Apollo 14
Launched 31 January 1971
Fra Mauro

Apollo 15
Launched 26 July 1971
Hadley Rille

Apollo 16
Launched 16 April 1972
Descartes

Apollo 17
Taurus-Littrow

Not possible.

of course we do. ffs stop trolling
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:43:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apollo 11
Launched 16 July 1969
Sea of Tranquility

Apollo 12
Ocean of Storms

Apollo 13
Launched 11 April 1970
Lunar Flyby and Return

Apollo 14
Launched 31 January 1971
Fra Mauro

Apollo 15
Launched 26 July 1971
Hadley Rille

Apollo 16
Launched 16 April 1972
Descartes

Apollo 17
Taurus-Littrow

Not possible.

But do you though? If certain people refuse to accept video or photographs taken during the landing, telescope photographs showing the landing sites, experiments using the laser reflectors left behind or the first hand accounts of everyone involved - what evidence is acceptable that the moon is actually a planetary body and not just some weird lightning phenomenon or something?
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:57:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We as humans are too small to perceive the shape of the earth while on earth.
View Quote

You do realise that not only was the earth believed to be round but a decently accurate estimate of its diameter was  produced two thousand years before we put anything into space? It's a simple experiment, you can reproduce it yourself (much more easily thanks to modern mapping data) and you don't need one of the locations to be on the tropic or to do it on the solstice, that was just what gave him the idea. You just need two sticks, a friend at a different latitude, a map and a basic understanding of geometry.

Eratosthenes had heard from travelers about a well in Syene (now Aswan, Egypt) with an interesting property: at noon on the summer solstice, which occurs about June 21 every year, the sun illuminated the entire bottom of this well, without casting any shadows, indicating that the sun was directly overhead. Eratosthenes then measured the angle of a shadow cast by a stick at noon on the summer solstice in Alexandria, and found it made an angle of about 7.2 degrees, or about 1/50 of a complete circle.

He realized that if he knew the distance from Alexandria to Syene, he could easily calculate the circumference of Earth. But in those days it was extremely difficult to determine distance with any accuracy. Some distances between cities were measured by the time it took a camel caravan to travel from one city to the other. But camels have a tendency to wander and to walk at varying speeds. So Eratosthenes hired bematists, professional surveyors trained to walk with equal length steps. They found that Syene lies about 5000 stadia from Alexandria.

Eratosthenes then used this to calculate the circumference of the Earth to be about 250,000 stadia. Modern scholars disagree about the length of the stadium used by Eratosthenes. Values between 500 and about 600 feet have been suggested, putting Eratosthenes’ calculated circumference between about 24,000 miles and about 29,000 miles. The Earth is now known to measure about 24,900 miles around the equator, slightly less around the poles.

Eratosthenes had made the assumption that the sun was so far away that its rays were essentially parallel, that Alexandria is due north of Syene, and that Syene is exactly on the tropic of cancer. While not exactly correct, these assumptions are good enough to make a quite accurate measurement using Eratosthenes’ method. His basic method is sound, and is even used by schoolchildren around the world today.

Other Greek scholars repeated the feat of measuring the Earth using a procedure similar to Eratosthenes’ method. Several decades after Eratosthenes measurement, Posidonius used the star Canopus as his light source and the cities of Rhodes and Alexandria as his baseline. But because he had an incorrect value for the distance between Rhodes and Alexandria, he came up with a value for Earth’s circumference of about 18,000 miles, nearly 7,000 miles too small.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 5:55:55 AM EDT
[#49]
I am quite surprised at the number of ppl that voted yes. My faith has been restored in GD. Well, until I click on the next thread that is.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He just virtue signaled that he was an asker of questions.

Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top