Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn’t our president donate to Hillary, and hard core liberal democrats on multiple occasions?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mods are allowed to have opinions and share them just like other members on this site.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  Your “friend” died way before her father created Team Wendy, gave you professional business, or had a rally for HILLARY CLINTON.  Pathetic....
So you would prefer the second tier because they only gave her money?  The company was created because Wendy died. The intent was to provide a superior product to prevent other deaths.

Buy whatever you like, or not.
I vote with my wallet . However insignificant that may be.

But for a constant force on this forum  ,(  now a mod btw) to constantly try to derail threads calling out Team Wendy for their actions during the elections  for what they are ,due to a blatant self interest  or downplaying is bullshit.
Mods are allowed to have opinions and share them just like other members on this site.
No shit , just don’t try to sway the thread by posting nearly %60+ Posts in every thread on a TW subject along with possibly getting TW threads derailed. There is such a thing as using your powers for the wrong . Like it or not some members unduely give mods respect they haven’t earned or deserve.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Didn’t our president donate to Hillary, and hard core liberal democrats on multiple occasions?
View Quote
What’s relevant is given a choice between supporting Trump or Hitlary, “Team” Wendy backed Hitlary.

Not my Team.

But hey, it’s a free country. Reap what you sow.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So by him being a Mod he is given some special powers to make people believe his personal opinion on a given topic? He hasn't done anything in here except give his opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  Your “friend” died way before her father created Team Wendy, gave you professional business, or had a rally for HILLARY CLINTON.  Pathetic....
So you would prefer the second tier because they only gave her money?  The company was created because Wendy died. The intent was to provide a superior product to prevent other deaths.

Buy whatever you like, or not.
I vote with my wallet . However insignificant that may be.

But for a constant force on this forum  ,(  now a mod btw) to constantly try to derail threads calling out Team Wendy for their actions during the elections  for what they are ,due to a blatant self interest  or downplaying is bullshit.
No shit , just don’t try to sway the thread by posting nearly %60+ Posts in every thread on a TW subject along with possibly getting TW threads derailed. There is such a thing as using your powers for the wrong . Like it or not some members unduely give mods respect they haven’t earned or deserve.
So by him being a Mod he is given some special powers to make people believe his personal opinion on a given topic? He hasn't done anything in here except give his opinion.
Are you saying mods are not given a certain “ability” to “police” members ?  By being a mod you should have shown your ability to be objective in the certain forums you mod......no?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#8]
whoa Shotar is a GD mod now?

congrats OH bro
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:29:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
On most forums, a mod is a mod because they are one of the most experienced and impartial people on the board and only interject their knowledge (not opinion) to make the board and community better. Sure everyone, including mods, have opinions but then again everyone has an asshole too.

ETA Yes, on most forums, a mods posts do carry weight and does sway opinion or purchases.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am not saying that you are wrong, he is right, or vice versa. I think it is just as communication/context thing. I could be wrong too, I think we have all been wrong plenty of times though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many people clearly care about what Team Shitlery did.

YOU clearly care enough to spread falsehoods about their competitors.
I do not know or care who tjeir competitors are. I posted a nonsensical answer to a question i dont care much about.
Sure. And you’re not lying now either.

You have any proof, links, etc. to back up your claims about shotar?
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Do-we-still-hate-Team-Wendy-/5-2174976/?page=1

He quite clearly claims that GenTex hosted a Hillary Campaign stop.

When asked to provide proof he admitted to posting bullshit.
I interpreted what he said different than you did apparently.

lilMAC25: Did they host a campaign stop?
shotar: Yes, the union workers were asked if she could make a stop there. (I am reading it as they the GenTex people were asked if they wanted Hillary to stop by since the company is donating to the Ds)
lilMAC25: GenTex? (I read this as you verifying GenTex and not TW)
shotar: Yes, and every parking lot hilldog stopped in, even if the owner is a country club republican that owns guns. (To me he is confirming that GenTex employees were asked and saying that there are gun owners who support Hillary)
lilMAC25: Let’s see a link showing that Gentex hosted Hillary. (I don't think that is what he implied, see above)

I think you two are talking about two different things but with the same core subject "GenTex". I think he is saying that since GenTex donates to the Ds that they, the company, asked if their employees wanted Hillary to visit. While you guys were verifying that you were indeed both talking about GenTex I think some info got lost in translation. He then says that he doesn't know of they hosted or not because he was talking about the employees being asked if they wanted her to visit.

That is how I am reading your guys' exchange.
Definitely not how I interpreted it, but I’ve been wrong many times before.
I am not saying that you are wrong, he is right, or vice versa. I think it is just as communication/context thing. I could be wrong too, I think we have all been wrong plenty of times though.
Fair nuff
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:30:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:31:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Let me ask you this. If both organizations are limited to same amount of allowed donations and both organizations invited Hillary to visit but her schedule only allowed for one does that make one organization better than the other?
View Quote
Do you have any proof that is how it really happened?

Assuming it did happen though, just because man A was once angry enough to kill someone (literally), does that make him the same as man B who actually DID kill someone?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:36:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:38:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well this isn't most forums and you are in General Discussion. This isn't a tech forum. You will just have to get over the fact that he can share his opinion in General Discussion even if you disagree with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On most forums, a mod is a mod because they are one of the most experienced and impartial people on the board and only interject their knowledge (not opinion) to make the board and community better. Sure everyone, including mods, have opinions but then again everyone has an asshole too.
Well this isn't most forums and you are in General Discussion. This isn't a tech forum. You will just have to get over the fact that he can share his opinion in General Discussion even if you disagree with it.
Sharing an opinion is fine vs constantly derailing every thread that happens to point out the bullshit that is TW.

We got his opinion the 50th time he expressed it on this subject thru multiple threads since the beginning of TW stepping on their dicks.

He doesn’t need your defending and TW doesn’t need his. With that being said I will leave it at this , i personally don’t care how much money that punk that owns TW sent shotars way , before or after his daughters died. Him and his company sucks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:46:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No I don't. It is a hypothetical question.

Also killing a person is no where near the same realm as inviting someone to speak to your organization. I wouldn't eve have attempted to use that as a comparative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me ask you this. If both organizations are limited to same amount of allowed donations and both organizations invited Hillary to visit but her schedule only allowed for one does that make one organization better than the other?

Assuming it did happen though, just because man A was once angry enough to kill someone (literally), does that make him the same as man B who actually DID kill someone?

Also killing a person is no where near the same realm as inviting someone to speak to your organization. I wouldn't eve have attempted to use that as a comparative.
Yes, reductio ad absurdum.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:52:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:52:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well by that notion then we don't need to hear your opinion on it anymore right? I mean you expressed it once isn't that enough?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sharing an opinion is fine vs constantly derailing every thread that happens to point out the bullshit that is TW.

We got his opinion the 50th time he expressed it on this subject thru multiple threads since the beginning of TW stepping on their dicks.

He doesn’t need your defending and TW doesn’t need his. With that being said I will leave it at this , i personally don’t care how much money that punk that owns TW sent shotars way , before or after his daughters died. Him and his company sucks.
Well by that notion then we don't need to hear your opinion on it anymore right? I mean you expressed it once isn't that enough?
So the mods have a “big brother” thing going???? Much objective , much higher standard.....
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:00:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I know I can't be the only one that thought this was about @Wendys twitter hahaha

https://i.imgur.com/XjbxbrA.gif
View Quote
One of our twin sons works at the Wendy's corporate office. He says the girl that takes care of their Twitter feed is savage as hell.  All her postings have to go through the Legal department before being posted.  He said some of the tweets that don't make the cut are absolutely hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:01:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:22:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I am just applying the same standard to you that you want to apply to shotar. Why does that upset you so much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the mods have a “big brother” thing going???? Much objective , much higher standard.....
I am just applying the same standard to you that you want to apply to shotar. Why does that upset you so much?
Me and numerous others pointing out his double standard vs gentex in EVERY TW thread all the while being a mod and him being defended blindingly by mods such as yourself seems to have upset you much .
I’m finished pointing this out, yet I’m inclined to feel that you absurdedly going to his defense is a long way from being finished.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:34:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:54:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So? I have not done business with them since 2008. The actual Wendy was a close friend growing up.
View Quote
You may be too emotionally impaired to objectively deal with Team Wendy issues on the forum.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:58:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:08:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Thats why im just posting and not dealing with issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may be too emotionally impaired to objectively deal with Team Wendy issues on the forum.
Thats why im just posting and not dealing with issues.
Allow me to rephrase.

You appear to be unable to hold a unemotional conversation concerning Team Wendy due to an associated traumatic experience.  It appears this has lead to conflict with other forum members.

Have you considered voluntarily avoiding these threads?
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:16:36 AM EDT
[#30]
To me TW bears more of the burden of guilt because of the public nature. By TW hosting, it allowed HC to draw a direct connection between herself and a product that is closely associated with warfighters and first responders.  Thise are two groups of people that HC could not hold more contempt for. To people in those groups and those who support them, it is completely incongruent to see her being given a platform by a company they took to hold the same values they did. Does TW care about vets and first responders? I'd say yes, but support of HC is incompatible with the former because she is the antithesis of what those two groups stand for.  That doesn't give Gentex a pass, but Gentex supporting her monetarily doesn't lessen what TW did in the eyes of vets and first responders.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:38:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sorry, but that doesn't work. If you wanted to compare planning a murder and not doing vs an actual murder then that would be in line with what you are proposing.  Inviting a speaker to an organization is not and never will be an acceptable comparable to anyone who uses logic and reason. You are trying way too hard at this. Why can we not just both agree that any org who donated to, promoted, or supported Hillary doesn't deserve our business?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, but that doesn't work. If you wanted to compare planning a murder and not doing vs an actual murder then that would be in line with what you are proposing.  Inviting a speaker to an organization is not and never will be an acceptable comparable to anyone who uses logic and reason. You are trying way too hard at this. Why can we not just both agree that any org who donated to, promoted, or supported Hillary doesn't deserve our business?
Uh, if you’ve read what I’ve written, I didn’t say either company deserved our business.

My stance is simply that TW’s transgression is far worse than GenTex’s.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:52:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Uh, if you’ve read what I’ve written, I didn’t say either company deserved our business.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 2:05:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Yes
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 4:16:19 AM EDT
[#34]
We'll, this had been interesting! I was just looking for recommendations for USAR, ropes, swiftwater, etc...
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 4:21:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've been looking for a new rescue helmet and I keep seeing Team Wendy popup... Anyone have any good recommendations for alternatives from a company which doesn't hate the 2nd Amendment?
View Quote
FWIW, I've forgiven Troy (hate me you salty mfers), but will never forgive Team Wendy. One made a poor hiring decision, and paid the price. The other is run by freedom hating fucktards. You can get "rescue" helmets from protec that can be drilled for night vision mounts. The cost less, weigh the same, and have similar build quality.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 7:16:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We'll, this had been interesting! I was just looking for recommendations for USAR, ropes, swiftwater, etc...
View Quote
I think the petzl meteor helmet was one of the only helmets “rated” for both climbing and water. I have one for those disciplines and a MTEK for other stuff.

MTEK is another helmet manufacturer that I haven’t found any evidence of donations to either party really. If anyone has any proof please show it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:22:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, the title was "Do we still hate Team Wendy".

But I'll recommend the Petzl Kask Super Plasma Hi Viz.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
To me TW bears more of the burden of guilt because of the public nature. By TW hosting, it allowed HC to draw a direct connection between herself and a product that is closely associated with warfighters and first responders.  Thise are two groups of people that HC could not hold more contempt for. To people in those groups and those who support them, it is completely incongruent to see her being given a platform by a company they took to hold the same values they did. Does TW care about vets and first responders? I'd say yes, but support of HC is incompatible with the former because she is the antithesis of what those two groups stand for.  That doesn't give Gentex a pass, but Gentex supporting her monetarily doesn't lessen what TW did in the eyes of vets and first responders.
View Quote
Well said!
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Full auto hate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once ARFCOM turns the hate switch on

there is no off position
Full auto hate
Hey, we gotta stay warm.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So does amazon, walmart, costco, springfield armory, etc and we have threads supporting each of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes Team Wendy still hates gun owners and support Hillary.
So does amazon, walmart, costco, springfield armory, etc and we have threads supporting each of them.
May Springfield armory burn in hell.  Them and rock river arms for the shit they pulled.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Just here for the mod gangbang

Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Based on how this thread went your best option is an internet purse to swing .
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Still hate them.  Still using their shit.  Still not gonna buy any more.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#46]
All this retarded shit in a thread about helmets.

giggle
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Page 4 still hates Team Wendy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:30:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 10:14:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That's fine but you are the one that is getting upset with another person for having a differing opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fine but you are the one that is getting upset with another person for having a differing opinion.
Upset?

I think you have me confused with someone else.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top