Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:55:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do robots dream?

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?  

Yeah. I'm a sexy beast though, how could they not?

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do robots dream?

Hahahah thats fucking hilarious I was waiting for something along those lines as soon as I read that initial post.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Cats definitely dream.  My cats used to twitch all the time while they slept.  Never made vocal sounds like my dog though.
Mine does the twitch & claw grasp plus will make some vocal sounds.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:24:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dogs can't look up.

So when mine are at the bottom of the stairs and I'm at the top of the stairs and they're looking at me they don't see me?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:26:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sincerely doubt it. All horses care about is eating, fucking and sleeping. I' m dead serious about this. If you want money turned into shit then buy a horse. I'm the poor fucker that gets to clean stalls after these bitches. I don't even get to fuck the horse chicks I work for.
Go work at a TB farm around here. You'll think differently.

http://www.mannsquarterhorses.com/opie.html

I work at a farm with a horse from this lineage as well as from other notable horses. I think I should be qualified.

Does it really help your application if you've picked up high dollar horse shit vs. regular horse shit?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You could probably monitor their brains during sleep and find out.

You get a tarp and I'll get a drill.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:44:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Cats certainly dream.

Guess what, they have shown that rats dream.

I believe anything with fur, dreams.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:58:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll attest that horses DO, in fact, dream.  I've seen it myself, having worked around and with them for that last 8 years.  My first horse, a Thoroughbred, used to snore as well.  I would regularly catch him running in his sleep, as well as twitching and whatnot.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes:  REM sleep in cats.

ETA:  Relevant portion:

An EEG taken while a cat slept in this position might show the typical large, slow waves of non-REM sleep.  By contrast, when a cat enters REM sleep, it loses all muscle tension below the neck and relaxes completely, as shown in the second picture. When a cat or other animal is limp like this, the EEG shows rapid, erratic activity characteristic of REM sleep.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up

But they don't look behind themselves if you're quiet.

Get up behind them real quick like throw their legs in your waders and go to town.

Do you hike with a back pack?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:13:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dogs can't look up.

My dog can look up, she can even look behind herself. (She can even lick her behind, but we don't need to go there)

Why do dogs lick their balls?

Because they can......  

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:23:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sincerely doubt it. All horses care about is eating, fucking and sleeping. I' m dead serious about this. If you want money turned into shit then buy a horse. I'm the poor fucker that gets to clean stalls after these bitches. I don't even get to fuck the horse chicks I work for.

poetry.

LOL
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do robots dream?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:49:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Do Amoebas dream?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dogs can't look up.

The Sheep Look Up

Que the "But I poop from there" meme.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dogs can't look up.

Bullshit they can't, my German Shepherd pup rolls her eyes like a little smartass.

It can be proven that many animals can feel pain in some capacity and can dream.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:06:17 AM EDT
[#18]
<––––––––- These guys do.

Used to see him sound asleep on his back, all 4 legs in the air running, little nose twitching. Like he was chasing his dinner or bounding through a field somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I know dogs do but I have no experience with other animals. My dog barks at things and flexes run muscles in her sleep.

I'm pretty sure my horse dreams my fat ass will stop riding him.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Well if you spend your spare time designing the next Glock replacement you could one day be fucking a crazy hot horse chick 50 years younger than yourself.

BTW is crazy horse chick redundant?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work at a farm with a horse from this lineage as well as from other notable horses. I think I should be qualified.

Does it really help your application if you've picked up high dollar horse shit vs. regular horse shit?

If you helped train those horses then yes. You would be surprised as to what a valuable horse can do for someone''s reputation in the horse world.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I think it would be a safe assumption that all mammals dream.

I know rats dream.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Dogs dream of killing cats. Cats dream of killing you and blaming the dog.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:35:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cats definitely dream.  My cats used to twitch all the time while they slept.  Never made vocal sounds like my dog though.
Mine does the twitch & claw grasp plus will make some vocal sounds.

+2

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Neighbor's cat just dreams of killing my birds and shitting in my rose bed along my driveway........
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Cats most definitely do dream.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#27]
yes cats dream, they've done studies where they cuts the PONS in the brain of a cat (the part of the brain responsible for paralyzing a mammal during sleep) and the cats will act out their dreams physically.

I'm assuming horses and other mammals dream as well

i've witnessed my ferrets dream
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:08:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Cats dream of horses, and horses dream of cats.

It is a well known scientific fact.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you helped train those horses then yes. You would be surprised as to what a valuable horse can do for someone''s reputation in the horse world.

Yep!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top