Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard Tony Snow on the radio last night defending the Mexican immigrant. He was praising all the hard working family types. What I screamed at the radio to counter him was not that the vast majority of them were good folk but that without border control a larger percentage of them were no-good criminal types than our native population. If 3% of the USA population is criminal 10% of the illegal (other than the border hopping offense) alien population must be criminal to correspond to the number clogging our criminal justice system.

I hate the idea that someone thinks so little of our country that they would move here and hoist their the flag of their former country! But I guess citizenship is worth what it costs eh? (ie get hatched on our dirt)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/cyberdyne101/usflagupside.jpg

I heard a discussion on a radio talk show and the mexicans said they were here before the whites and they will fight to take it back

Let them have San Francisco.  The conflict between homo-obsessed SF progressives & time-honored hispanic machismo should make for a good fight.

UH, if you knew anything about Spanish culture you'd know that althought they literally invented the word "macho" They do'nt persecute Homosexuals the way Anglo americans do. I dont know why. It's just some weird thing. I think it's cause to them beating up a gay is like beating up a woman. Watch Telemundo sometime, They like gays! They think any man who wears fruit on his head and talks like a woman is the funniest thing imaginable. But as usual this does change with generations, I think the Chicanos of 2nd or third generation in the US tand to have the same attitude as AMericans have.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/cyberdyne101/usflagupside.jpg

I heard a discussion on a radio talk show and the mexicans said they were here before the whites and they will fight to take it back

Let them have San Francisco.  The conflict between homo-obsessed SF progressives & time-honored hispanic machismo should make for a good fight.

UH, if you knew anything about Spanish culture you'd know that althought they literally invented the word "macho" They do'nt persecute Homosexuals the way Anglo americans do. I dont know why. It's just some weird thing. I think it's cause to them beating up a gay is like beating up a woman. Watch Telemundo sometime, They like gays! They think any man who wears fruit on his head and talks like a woman is the funniest thing imaginable. But as usual this does change with generations, I think the Chicanos of 2nd or third generation in the US tand to have the same attitude as AMericans have.

Anglo Americans "persecute" Homosexuals?  I can't turn on network TV without seeing a show with the obligatory fag or dyke, where, praytell, is this "persecution" you speak of?
I find it a little hard to swallow (pun intended) that the Latin culture, a culture that accepts the beating of women, to be easy on homosexuals.
Telemundo relfects latin culture like the Disney channel portrays American culture.
You need to get out more, a lot more!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I like watching spanish TV with the scantily-clad babes.

No shit,that would NEVER happen on US networks,damned good looking too,you outta see whats working at the local high $$$ Mexican restaurant.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like watching spanish TV with the scantily-clad babes.

No shit,that would NEVER happen on US networks,damned good looking too,you outta see whats working at the local high $$$ Mexican restaurant.

dude that's EVERY high dollar mexican restaurant.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top