Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
It is ok for them(libs) to break laws, not pay taxes, drown girls,ruin cigars, but if we(the conserv's) try to remind them of their errors they become enraged. They are better and smarter than everyone. Remember that we are mouth breathing knuckle dragging slobs. We are nothing without their guidance. hinking.gif
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Truthfully ... I think the position of President lost a lot of respect while Clinton was in office. He shamed it, basically... and every president from here on out will suffer for it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I was never too big on symbolism.  Reality always carried a little more weight with me.

How one treats people, regardless of their title, is as good as a gauge as I've seen of who they are.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, I personally do not feel that I should respect anyone that I don't know or have a reason to. Respect is something that is gained, it is not included when you become elected president. Many presidents have gained the respect of their citizens in our county's past. Clinton and Bush are probably not good examples. They BOTH lied to us, and actually, Bush's lie was much worse: people died. Clinton lied about his personal life, something that really shouldn't matter, unless your some puritan prude who is all about sex after marriage and that junk. The funny thing with those people are, most of them break their own rules... Clinton has more respect from me than the moron who is our president now. And yeah, he's our commander in chief... GOD SAVE US!

DU
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you remember correctly, MORE people voted against bush...

Well, you don't remember correctly.  In 2004, GW Bush actually got a majority of the popular vote, something your boy Bill never did.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Give him a break.  He disagrees with you. Debate him, don't dismiss him.

Have you actually read his posts?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top