User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I appreciate your service to the country--whatever it may be.  

The bastards would only let me put air in the tires of the tanks.  

The road wheels don't need air

You MUST be MI.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got the degree... That's the debate, though -> back to OCS, or start the masters & do the cadet thing...

Unless there has been a change, I don't think you can get into ROTC if you already have a 4 year degree. Maybe with a waiver though.

Don't know about the waiver thing, but I do know that we had a few grad students in my ROTC class 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
There are National Guard programs as well, but I'm pretty sure all go throgh Benning for at least part of it.

Nope.

Here's my OCS diary, if you want to have an idea of the Guard version.
www.clubi.ie/exalted/40th.htm

NTM
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got the degree... That's the debate, though -> back to OCS, or start the masters & do the cadet thing...

Unless there has been a change, I don't think you can get into ROTC if you already have a 4 year degree. Maybe with a waiver though.

Army & Air Force take you if you're in a Master's program... But there's more to consider...

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Army & Air Force take you if you're in a Master's program... But there's more to consider...

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Good luck man, whereever you may end up.

Currently enlisted in the Iowa ANG. Going to BMT on Nov 14th, then to Keesler for tech school for about 6 months.

I'll be seeing you soon...

And by the way there isn't any Keesler. You will be held over for awhile after basic.

Look for me out at Warrior Week I work the FTX portion of your training. I wear glasses. I dare you to come up and say hello.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top