Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Aside from Kate's amazing hotness, the movie is one big HK party...G36s, UMPs, MP5s, MP5K, USPs
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:20:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My theory is that the Father character was not a vampire but a 'pure' immortal, as at the start of the film they mention that two brothers, his sons, were the first lycan (one bitten by a wolf) and vampire (one bitten by a bat).  We never see him feed or display vampire or lycan tendancies.

They stated he was just a "normal" immortal in the movie. That was his whole point in the plot, there to clean up his sons' mess.

The elite what-ever-the-f*ck-they-weres are typical video game Solid Snake look alikes that move like windup soldiers and have the situational awareness of Helen Keller.  Ugh.
Yeah, they were dumb.

One more thing.  Since when does some one KILLED by a werewolf become a werewolf?  I thought it was if you were bitten and survived.  They're just making it up as they go along, aren't they...
With the massive bloodloss from being bitten, I assume they'd appear dead.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the movie and it was great!

It was very bloody and the final scene was BRUTAL even by my standards...

I enjoyed it and both movies will be in my DVD collection...

The movie was a big HK advertisement as it had G36s, UMPs, MP5s, and even a MP7.

I've never seen a MP7 in a movie before.

Quick, we need an ARFCOM group buy for vampire killing UV rounds and double action G36s!

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Mrs gorilla and I went to see it, as we are both vampire fans.

I couldn't believe it, but even Mrs gorilla thought Kate was hot! Now she wants that outfit for Halloween this year!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Her husband (Underworld 1 & 2 director; they met on the set) must have sold his soul to get where he is today.

Kharn

Yes, yes I did,   She's MINE! Seriously though.  With that KILLER sex scene in Underworld: evolution, I wonder how he could NOT punch the dude from XXX state of the union in the gonads.

Just how explicit is the sex scene? Seriously, I was thinking about taking my son to see it. Is it too much for an eleven year old.

I think the violence might be too much for an 11-year-old...

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Aside from Kate's amazing hotness, the movie is one big HK party...G36s, UMPs, MP5s, MP5K, USPs

Nothing wrong with that.  Cant fault a director for showcasing the ultimate in quality in his film.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Saw it today.  Kate is HOT.  Way action packed.  Graphic.  11 year old... I wouldn't, but he's your kid.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#8]
She was hot, the sex scene was a bit funny for me, don't know why.

I liked the fight scenes... especally how the half breed (michael if memory serves me) beat the full blood werewolf all alone.

One could say the first werewolf was starved or something which made him weak, but Michael was also starved and was also resurected so the tables were a bit even.  

Still it's intresting how the tables turned in the story.  Michael was weak at first then he was one of the strongest, then Kate at the end of the second was the strongest.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top