Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#1]
There’s been a coordinated hit job on Cruz the past week. I think “The Swamp” is afraid he’ll run for President in 2024 and are trying to take him out now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#2]
The C in Cpac stands for C&#ts
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:09:55 AM EDT
[#3]
As a US Senator, all I care about is how he votes.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I call you guys the arcfom squad.  Miserable malcontents.  Whining wimps.  I honestly think you guys enjoy losing, since it is easier than winning and actually having to do something.

If conservatives work together, we can have 260 House Seats, 55 Senate seats, and a MAGA president in 2024.  This is infintely better than our starting point in 2016, especially when you consider the USSC is the most conservative in decades.  

And look at the progress we have made.  In past election cycles, the "frontrunners" have been people like Bush, McCain, Bush Jr, Jeb Bush, Rubio, etc... Our frontrunners in 2024 are DeSantis, Paul, and Noem.
View Quote

Rand Paul would be the only one I'd even consider voting for and that only if he ran as a Independent.

No matter though.....You gop water-carriers are going to get Nikki Haley and like it according to the MSM.

How Nikki Haley Became a 2024 Frontrunner In a GOP Field Reshaped by the Capitol Riot

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-nikki-haley-became-a-2024-frontrunner-in-a-gop-field-reshaped-by-the-capitol-riot/ar-BB1dIYCw?ocid=uxbndlbing
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Chuck Schumer thanks for your help in securing and maintaining a Senate majority.  

Once they flip the Supreme Court, you can pass whatever "secure voter laws" you what, and the Supreme Soviet Court will simply void them and declare them "not fair"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s all so tiresome.  I lasted about 5 minute.  You know I just don’t care what he has to say anymore . I don’t care what any of them say anymore.  I’m not playing.  I’m not interested.  Secure the voting system then get back to me.  Until then I’m going to stay completed unengaged.

Chuck Schumer thanks for your help in securing and maintaining a Senate majority.  

Once they flip the Supreme Court, you can pass whatever "secure voter laws" you what, and the Supreme Soviet Court will simply void them and declare them "not fair"

Man where have you been.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:19:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I suspect he doesn't want to be president at this point.  I sure wouldn't.

As far as the televangelist thing, he did that act in 2016; I think it's how he tries to appeal broadly to the...people of the land, in the party.  Not saying it works very well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to think very highly of Ted but he lost my respect after the Capitol protests. He had the perfect opportunity to say something like "While I must condemn any violence, what did you realistically expect when voting fraud and irregularities have disenfranchised half the country?". Instead he threw those patriots under the bus, just like the rest of 'em.

I suspect he doesn't want to be president at this point.  I sure wouldn't.

As far as the televangelist thing, he did that act in 2016; I think it's how he tries to appeal broadly to the...people of the land, in the party.  Not saying it works very well.

When I criticize republicans, you lie about what I say and then call me a commie.

Do I get to do the same to you now?
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It’s all so tiresome.  I lasted about 5 minute.  You know I just don’t care what he has to say anymore . I don’t care what any of them say anymore.  I’m not playing.  I’m not interested.  Secure the voting system then get back to me.  Until then I’m going to stay completed unengaged.
View Quote

yep.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Old Cruzco is sure packing on the pounds. And obviously must watch a lot of teevee preachers. He's got the whole thing down pat ~ the mic in one hand, and dramatic sweeping gestures with the other, the pivoting right to left to be inclusive to your vast audience, complete with the cute focus right to the middle for the witty punchlines, the pregnant pauses... fuck that guy.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I call you guys the arcfom squad.  Miserable malcontents.  Whining wimps.  I honestly think you guys enjoy losing, since it is easier than winning and actually having to do something.

If conservatives work together, we can have 260 House Seats, 55 Senate seats, and a MAGA president in 2024.  This is infintely better than our starting point in 2016, especially when you consider the USSC is the most conservative in decades.  

And look at the progress we have made.  In past election cycles, the "frontrunners" have been people like Bush, McCain, Bush Jr, Jeb Bush, Rubio, etc... Our frontrunners in 2024 are DeSantis, Paul, and Noem.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

b.s.

the 'republican' party was complicit with the dems in conducting election fraud and sanctioned the loss of the presidential election to harris/biden, as well as the loss of the 2 georgia senate seats.

there will never be another fair, legitimate election from now on, unless the election fraud is eliminated, and no state is currently pushing anything that will actually correct any of the problems that appeared

View Quote

And who led the "Republican Party" for 4 years?  Who was "supposed" to have a plan to fight the ballot fraud?  Who filed lawsuits riddled with grammatical errors, and who hired those lawyers?  Do you think Guiliani was the right man to lead the effort?  Who hired him?  Have you read Patrick Byrne's analysis?

In terms on "no state" trying to enact voting reforms, that is patently false, to put it nicely.  Gov. DeSantis rolled out a plan last week, and many other states (including Georgia) have seen legislation introduced.

As for the Georgia senate seats, you had arfcom members saying the wouldn't vote (or worse) to "teach the GOP a lesson".  How did that work out?  Oh, I forgot it is all McConnell's fault.  I wasn't aware he was registered to vote in Georgia.  "Always somebody's else's fault".  You sound like a DEM to me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
As a US Senator, all I care about is how he votes.
View Quote

But he said something bad on twitter 5 years ago.

Everyone in Texas should vote Beto in 2024 to "teach Cruz a lesson".

/sarcasm
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#12]
This is what 100% ambition and 0% charisma looks like.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Rand Paul would be the only one I'd even consider voting for and that only if he ran as a Independent.

No matter though.....You gop water-carriers are going to get Nikki Haley and like it according to the MSM.

How Nikki Haley Became a 2024 Frontrunner In a GOP Field Reshaped by the Capitol Riot
View Quote

That is the problem.  You would "CONSIDER" voting for Rand Paul.  And only "IF" he ran as an independent.

You are impossible to please, like the rest of the arfcom squad.  

Haley get 30% max of the primary vote, and that assumes no other moderates (such as Rubio) to take votes away from her.  The MAGA faction (DeSantis, Noem, Paul) has the other 70%.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#14]
If he grew his hair a little longer and shaved his beard down to a mustache, he'd look like Ron Jeremy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Before the people that say, we’ll what are you doing come out, the answer is nothing. The only response I have to an illegitimate federal gov is ignore it.

View Quote

It’s funny you state that, my dad used to say that the way to topple an illegitimate government without firing a shot is to ignore it, bypass it and be prepared to defend yourself when it tries to exert authority...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:17:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I think he did very well.  I like what he had to say.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#17]
He was in prime Trump ass licking mode.

I STILL can't understand his obsequious loyalty to a guy that continues to personally deride and attack him.

Time to grow some balls.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FPNI

There are zero decent Republican candidates brewing. They are all nuts.

And WTF Ted got fat.
View Quote

Keep your eyes on Larry Hogan from Maryland. He's smart and one of the few Republicans that haven't gone full retard the past 4 years.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-nikki-haley-became-a-2024-frontrunner-in-a-gop-field-reshaped-by-the-capitol-riot/ar-BB1dIYCw?ocid=uxbndlbing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, perfect plan to not win anything again, ever.
Brilliant move all wise conservative, give all elections to the oppositions. That’ll teach them.

Wtf is wrong with people??
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#20]
It doesn't matter who runs in 2024. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference. I'm tired of getting my hope up that things will change permanently. It won't. This country is fucked and not enough people realize that...yet.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#21]
All politicians speak in tongues.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:06:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That is the problem.  You would "CONSIDER" voting for Rand Paul.  And only "IF" he ran as an independent.

Haley get 30% max of the primary vote, and that assumes no other moderates (such as Rubio) to take votes away from her.  The MAGA faction (DeSantis, Noem, Paul) has the other 70%.  

View Quote

I'll happily vote for Paul, the problem is we need a majority political party, not one guy. Even just the presidency is thousands of people all through the executive branch that need to be pulling in the same direction. Getting the right to do that has been a problem for a long time.

Cruz has always done the preacher routine, he comes by it naturally. I think it's one of the reasons people who enjoy that sort of thing have always vastly overestimated his national viability. I like him just fine where he's at, better than most.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#23]
LOL. The GOP Swamp Rats are out in full force in here, harrumphing about "Eating Our Own", and "muh majority".

Tex Kruz always talked the good talk. When it was time for him to back it up by walking the walk, he folded. He dropped his pants to his ankles and presented his rosebud for Pelosy to bugger.

That pussy ass cuckhold was on deck to cram the steal back in their faces by formally making his Constitutional stand on the Senate floor by objecting to the certification of fraudulent election results.
But a few pantifags broke some windows in the capitol building, and tough talkin Ted wet his panties, and dropped it. Just fucking let it go, because of Nancy's fake insurrection.

Asshole is dead to me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cruz spoke to a specific audience that in many cases paid thousands of dollars to be in the room to be fed red meat.  He gave them what they wanted.
View Quote

Exactly and it was done right.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then she wins with 30% or at least whittles the field down and gains percentage points as she goes. The fact of the matter is someone like Rand Paul or the other two won't get the time of day from the MSM, they will have to pay out the ass and run themselves out of money. Paul suffered more from a money shortage the last go-round than anything else.

Haley will get tired of showing up on Fox, MS-LSD, and CNN......Now add to that "conservatives" have been shut out of the major social media sites it's the perfect storm for Haley.

You really should pay attention to how things work.....But stick with it, you will learn.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Ted Cruz is a windbag and nothing more.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Did he call us domestic terrorists again?
I used to love Ted. Fuck him.
View Quote
Dude...seriously? You really need to recalibrate your sarcasm/humor meter.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think he did very well.  I like what he had to say.
View Quote
Only GD can find fault with a guy making fun of Demoncraps.

I watched the 7 minute clip of Ted...and laughed all the way through his monologue.

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Only GD can find fault with a guy making fun of Demoncraps.

I watched the 7 minute clip of Ted...and laughed all the way through his monologue.

View Quote

Entertained easily are you?
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I used to think very highly of Ted but he lost my respect after the Capitol protests. He had the perfect opportunity to say something like "While I must condemn any violence, what did you realistically expect when voting fraud and irregularities have disenfranchised half the country?". Instead he threw those patriots under the bus, just like the rest of 'em.
View Quote

That is where I am at and he is my senator. Not to impressed with him lately.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Whoever runs needs to promise certain things and never waiver or compromise:

Repeal all gun laws
Strong border
Fiscal conservative
Pro life
Strong on small and medium businesses
Anti crime
Reform immigration laws
Flat tax
Drain the swamp

And hope he keeps them.

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Whoever runs needs to promise certain things and never waiver or compromise:

Repeal all gun laws
Strong border
Fiscal conservative
Pro life
Strong on small and medium businesses
Anti crime
Reform immigration laws
Flat tax
Drain the swamp

And hope he keeps them.

View Quote

You either need to stop smoking dope, or you need to start, because you're going to go crazy if you think that ANY American politician is going to run on any of those ideas.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#33]
I just finished Ken burns Civil War series. 12 hours of incredible stories- men who kept moving forward in the face of impossible odds.

Certain defeat in august of 1864. Lincoln would lose the election, president mcClellan would sue for peace and our divided continent would have been ripe for the picking.

Then Sherman took Atlanta.  Boom.

A handful of men is all it took. Never give up.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#34]
I was a big fan a couple years back. Was actually conflicted when Trump took him out in 16.

Guy has turned out to be a real swamp creature.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:16:19 PM EDT
[#35]
I would like to present Exhibit A of why we lose all the time, it's on free display in this thread.

You want to know why conservatives lose and are in decline? Because too many people spend their time tearing down other conservatives and only worrying about themselves. Does anyone here honestly think we need to aid the MSM in attacking the guy? Those fucks spent a solid week lambasting Cruz for some piddly shit and didn't say a peep about Cuomo who actually killed people. Stop helping Democrats!
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Rat faced bitch ass motherfucker.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
There’s been a coordinated hit job on Cruz the past week. I think “The Swamp” is afraid he’ll run for President in 2024 and are trying to take him out now.
View Quote

The only time I would be scared of Ted Cruz is if we were in a hot dog eating contest.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I would like to present Exhibit A of why we lose all the time, it's on free display in this thread.

You want to know why conservatives lose and are in decline? Because too many people spend their time tearing down other conservatives and only worrying about themselves.
View Quote

"Shut up and pledge your unwavering support to The Right, no matter who they may be"

Maybe too many people have had their fill of empty promises, losing freedoms when 'their guy' is in charge, and come to the realization that there is only one 'Side', and that none of us are on it.

Fuck them all, 'None of the Above 2024'.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Polivangelist
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. He hid his true colors for quite a while. He's still better than many, but that simply means we MUST seek better. Right. Fucking. Now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Freeeeeeedooommmmmm!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Keep your eyes on Larry Hogan from Maryland. He's smart and one of the few Republicans that haven't gone full retard the past 4 years.
View Quote

Is this a joke? One of the most liberal (but popular) Republican governors out there? That’s the guy to beat Harris?
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

"Shut up and pledge your unwavering support to The Right, no matter who they may be"

Maybe too many people have had their fill of empty promises, losing freedoms when 'their guy' is in charge, and come to the realization that there is only one 'Side', and that none of us are on it.

View Quote
If you want to help Democrats then that's on you
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I don’t have as strict a purity test as many of you with a stick up your ass.

As long as he isn’t AOC, bernie, biden, pelosi, he is as good as we get until someone better comes along.

Why would we tear down some of the most conservative in .gov?
You know who we are gonna get then right??

Pull your heads out of your asses, do what needs to be done and quit bitching about it. We have to support those that align with us (notice I didn’t say exactly like we want them to be?)
View Quote

This is reality.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost indiscernible from Repubs at this point anymore, unless they're fundraising. You can count on being stabbed in the back again by a dagger with an 'R' on the handle.

None for me, thanks. I've had my fill of them both.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 4:55:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He was in prime Trump ass licking mode.

I STILL can't understand his obsequious loyalty to a guy that continues to personally deride and attack him.

Time to grow some balls.
View Quote
Maybe for once Ted correctly read the room. Perhaps you've forgotten the Cruz disaster at the 2016 nominating convention, when he accepted a prime time speaking slot but refused to endorse Trump. I bet he still hears loud booing in his sleep.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

People in government will never support a perceived attack on their institution.  It delegitimizes their very livelihood.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep.

So tune out. They are all liars. We still need you to vote against the commies.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Lets just fucking eat our own, Hell Yeah..
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Is this a joke? One of the most liberal (but popular) Republican governors out there? That’s the guy to beat Harris?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give me an example of his policies that qualify him as a liberal.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top