Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So despite the booming economy, record low unemployment, peace breaking out everywhere, and Trump basically succeeding at everything, people are itching for a change? Dying to vote for a party that has steadfastly refused to bring up even a single policy issue (because they can't)?

I know people are stupid, but this is hard to believe.
View Quote
Not really. The media (including Big Internet) constantly tell Americans just how bad they are doing under the new fascist tyranny.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I voted for Trump in the primary. I'll vote straight D this November.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/knightsanddragons/images/1/18/I_don't_believe_you.png/revision/latest?cb=20131023173801
The Hillary campaign was ecstatic when Trump won the primary, they assumed they'd slaughter him in the general.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The Hillary campaign was ecstatic when Trump won the primary, they assumed they'd slaughter him in the general.
View Quote
That's why the media aided Trump in the primary. They were trying to set Clinton up for an easy win.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not really. The media (including Big Internet) constantly tell Americans just how bad they are doing under the new fascist tyranny.
View Quote
Approval among blacks and Hispanics is way up (more than double for blacks) and they're about as inundated as possible with propaganda. At some point it doesn't matter what the media says - when your wallet's getting fatter and life is good, the news can say whatever they want.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#5]
The Democratic Party is wounded and insane with pain, rage and fear.

As in dealing with any wounded animal, don’t underestimate how dangerous they are right now.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 8:05:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I wandered over to the polls summary on Real Clear Politics (I know, I know).

Scrolling through does make it look like a blue wave is still very likely.

Will be interesting to see if We the People that love liberty do turn out in big numbers. If we don’t, and the Dumbocrats do turn out it will be ugly for the future of MAGA.

Get out and vote, get your likeminded friends to vote, too!
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bullshit. It is 100% constitutional. Only citizens have the right to vote, and you need to be able to identify who the citizens are. Voter ID is 100% constitutional. Making them pay for the ID is where you get into trouble. I would gladly see my tax dollars go towards a voter ID system that included biometric data and verification.

And if we can't get voter ID, how about Biometric scanners at each polling place. You get scanned on the way in. No personal data is collected. If you try to show up at another polling place, when you are scanned, an alarm goes off and you are arrested on the spot for voter fraud.  This would put an end to the buses running around and taking large groups of people to multiple polling places - if, in fact, those stories are true.
View Quote
As much as I am against the .gov tracking me (tin foil hats and all), I am completely onboard with this.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 8:48:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Will be interesting to see if We the People that love liberty do turn out in big numbers. If we don’t, and the Dumbocrats do turn out it will be ugly for the future of MAGA.

View Quote
Do you believe the polls are accurate?
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Look at all the people in Florida not planning to vote for Scott because of the gun bill he signed. That right there tells me Nelson will keep his seat. Not a good sign for the mids.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Good, hopefully they believe they’ve already won and don’t show up.

It will be a sight to see when their blue wave gets flushed.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RCP Florida Governor primary polls & results. Blew it on both the Republican and Democratic primary, Gillum was fourth in polling. They’re both well outside the supposed margin of error. The pollsters are clueless as to who’s going to show up and how they’re actually going to vote.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 11:11:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Using the central limit theorem as a guide, the amalgamated results are a cause for concern.

Without looking at the internals of each poll it is difficult to say I ‘believe’ them. I do not discount them.

Polls are samples, and only as good as the sample bias. In that bias is the fact that polls do a poor job of capturing response honesty, voter enthusiasm, and actual voter turn out. They also can’t capture cheating (which typically benefits Democrats).

I do think to keep MAGA we’ve got to get out and vote!
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The 2016 election and its revealing of DNC-directed weaponized polling discredited and should have destroyed the entire polling industry, but somehow here we are.
View Quote
Polls should be outlawed.  They are collusion methods meant to influence the election outcome in favor of commies (Democrats)
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#14]
The one common thread amongst liberals, beside they hate America, is they LIE.  They will lie about anything or anyone to push their agenda.  Most of the polls you see everyday are so statically flawed they are useless.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah I don't believe Beto is within 1 point of Cruz
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
The poll internals on that poll are interesting. If the under 54 vote is really big, Cruz will lose. If the 55+ turnout is big and the under 34 turnout is moderate or low, Cruz will win big.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bullshit. It is 100% constitutional. Only citizens have the right to vote, and you need to be able to identify who the citizens are. Voter ID is 100% constitutional. Making them pay for the ID is where you get into trouble. I would gladly see my tax dollars go towards a voter ID system that included biometric data and verification.

And if we can't get voter ID, how about Biometric scanners at each polling place. You get scanned on the way in. No personal data is collected. If you try to show up at another polling place, when you are scanned, an alarm goes off and you are arrested on the spot for voter fraud.  This would put an end to the buses running around and taking large groups of people to multiple polling places - if, in fact, those stories are true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It ain't even remotely constitutional.

What part of the Constitution grants the power to regulate suffrage to Congress or grants them the power to mandate voter ID?  Not seeing it there.  Suffrage was left to the States, but later on they added a handful of limitations on what qualifications they could impose (which Congress can only enforce; it can't add to them or prescribe qualifications).  Heck, States could even allow non-citizens to vote if they wanted to; the Constitution does not prohibit that nor grant Congress the power to do so.

Now, State-imposed voter ID I agree is entirely constitutional and should be done.  Should be a separate ID.  Should also have an expiration date.  You should get a renewal notice within a reasonable timeframe and if you fail to renew, too bad, so sad, but you can't vote.  You should have to verify each time that you are qualified to be a voter.  I agree with scanning it and setting up an alert system for people trying to use it more than once at the same or different polling places.  I could see making an allowance for lost IDs, but there should be a couple of people supporting your statement that you are a qualified voter and are who you say you are with sworn affidavits and your name has to be in the roster, with voting being provisional and consequences for those who are shown to be engaged in fraud (and those who helped them).  Maybe have a fingerprint scanner as a sort of double confirmation.

No early voting.  Absentee voting should require proof that you have a strong need for it (disabled to the point that you can't travel, military or diplomat or other overseas worker or mariner, etc.) and the status should require renewal much more frequently, with proof that you still need it being submitted each time.  Repeated failure to use the ballot causes loss of status as well.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:11:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Update III in OP
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:48:34 AM EDT
[#19]
fantasy fuelled by wishes and fraudulent polls, trying to make people believe, just like the last election, praying on group think.

This is the strongest economy in 60 years, the lowest unemployment rate in 60 years, the lowest black unemployment rate since records have been kept.

a blue wave would be highly unlikely
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:53:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The Democratic Party is wounded and insane with pain, rage and fear.

As in dealing with any wounded animal, don’t underestimate how dangerous they are right now.
View Quote
Yup. They’re going to turn out bigly for this election. We must do the same.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:55:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
fantasy fuelled by wishes and fraudulent polls, trying to make people believe, just like the last election, praying on group think.

This is the strongest economy in 60 years, the lowest unemployment rate in 60 years, the lowest black unemployment rate since records have been kept.

View Quote
The media and internet would have people thinking differently.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 7:56:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We need to motivate conservatives to get out and vote.
View Quote
This is one way to do it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#23]
There are 35 seats running in the Senate.  Dems have to defend 26, Republicans only 9.  The Dems need to change over at least 2 of those seats to have a majority in the Senate.  How exactly is that going to happen?  The “polls” will tell you it’s going to happen in Texas.  Obvious bullshit is obvious.

With that being said we only have a RCH majority in the Senate and things are way too close right now.  We need to fight hard and be extra motivated.

My gut tells me there will be a red wave from the silent majority as pay back for the last two years of insanity and the left’s hard turn toward Marxism.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:37:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
I can tell you the liberal base is fired up and fanatical here, beto (not even his real name) has a very good chance.  It will take every vote we can muster to keep the nut job out and Cruze in.

I have no doubt that the liberals will pump as much money as is needed for this one. They will be using the soros machines to bypass the dnc and  laws.

The last fund raising I saw, he was out raising Cruze around 8 to 1 and that does not include the soros machine.

Texas is the most important state to the liberals because our  Abbott is running and they are going to try and piggy back the Beto name to get a liberal sweep of Govt.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:46:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Latest poll this morning shows Fucking Phil Bredesen (D) leading Marsha Blackburn (R) for the TN Senate seat Corker The Cuck is vacating. If that seat flips blue, we're fucked. Bredesen is Chuck Schumer's puppet.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet."--Abraham Lincoln
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Hillary in a landslide, by 20%.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#28]
After the Democrats lose again in November, I wonder how they'll spin it?

Polls are propaganda and votes count.

I can't imagine how bad 2020 will be when Trump crushes the communist transgender candidate the left throws at us!??
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:12:51 AM EDT
[#29]
After the presidential election I no longer trust polls.

They are skewed purposely to influence voter participation.  Trumps victory was statistically not supposed to happen if you looked at the polls. And that poll has FBHO leading Reagan. That right there tells me it’s fucking bullshit. The man who won the Cold War, reunited Europe, restarted a stagnated economy, sewed the tech seeds for everything we enjoy today, reignited American exceptionalism and built the most powerful military since WWII and he is behind that asshole Obama?

Skewed poll is skewed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:22:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Chicken little bullshit from a dying industry that is trying to remain relevant.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
After the Democrats lose again in November, I wonder how they'll spin it?

Polls are propaganda and votes count.

I can't imagine how bad 2020 will be when Trump crushes the communist transgender candidate the left throws at us!??
View Quote
The political pundits and polling outfits had their asses handed to them in 16. They CANNOT afford to be that wrong again. They would not be yelling this Blue Wave shit if they weren't very, very sure. Expect voter fraud and stealing elections through courts on a huge scale.

Remember, there is no electoral college in Senate races. There is no path to whatever number, just the popular vote. Whole state can go red, and one Democratic city can have 187% turnout and take it.

Volunteer to be a poll worker if you can. Watch these fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#32]
fake news
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Generate buzz that Democrats will win election in two-three months.

Energize conservatives to press hard too early.

Cause energizing of liberals in response to conservative buzz.

actually have larger liberal turnout than conservatives.....

patience is a virtue
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Our Senate race doesn't even look like a race; I don't doubt Donnelly is ahead. Is Braun even running a campaign yet? I swear the GOP are some of the most clueless people I've ever seen on a campaign trail; it's like they don't want to win.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Serena, GOAT.....
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Trump just needs to hold more rallies.

I personally enjoy them
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not even close to 1 point, look at the numbers that showed up the primaries on both sides.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Our Senate race doesn't even look like a race; I don't doubt Donnelly is ahead. Is Braun even running a campaign yet? I swear the GOP are some of the most clueless people I've ever seen on a campaign trail; it's like they don't want to win.
View Quote
The swamp rinos do not want to win, that is why they are not spending any money.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#41]
@miami_JBT

See OP update IV
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#42]
You guys better believe that Demographic Shifting is real.

With the mass migration of Boricua to FL, it is very much a possibility that Gillum can win. Both 2014 and 2008 for Scott were 1% leads. Trump only won FL by 2%.

36 counties were sued to provide bilingual ballots for the new Boricua residents. The Governor of Puerto Rico had directed FL's Boricua to go out and vote Democrat as payback to Republicans for blocking more money to be squandered in PR.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 5:34:48 AM EDT
[#44]
That solid Conservative Cuban base of voters in South Florida...

Not a chance in hell. Conservative Cubans are dropping like flies. Their American born and educated offspring are Leftist due to public school and university. The age of the Conservative Cuban Voter is coming to a close. The generations that fled Cuba and remember it before the Revolution are in their mid 60s if they're the youngest group. The Revolution was in 1959, so lets say they were three and remember bits and pieces. That'd make them 63 today.

Today's Cubans are not Political Refugees fleeing Communism. They're economic migrants seeking better welfare. Many come here with the mindset that since the US is richer, the welfare is better. And they're right. They don't want freedom and liberty. They were born in a cradlento grave socialist society.

Lastly, A Miami Cuban American has never lost a House seat to a non-Cuban. It could happen in November

The Democrats know the political shifting has occurred with younger Cuban Americans and the added fact of Demographic Shifting. Large swaths of Miami that used to be Cuban are now Venezuelan, Peruvian, Ecuadorian, Colombian, etc...
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 6:10:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Too many are taking a lot for granted.

TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED.

THE LEFT IS HIGHLY MOTIVATED.

GET EVERYONE YOU KNOW OUT AND VOTE.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Ahem....
Ted Cruz leads Beta O'Cuck by 9 points

I think you need to update the OP...

Link Posted: 9/18/2018 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Ahem....
Ted Cruz leads Beta O'Cuck by 9 points

I think you need to update the OP...

View Quote
Coming here just to do that!
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#48]
How anyone can look at 8 years of Obama and just 2 years of Trump via the economy and say "hey, we want to bring the Dems back into power", is beyond me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The poll internals on that poll are interesting. If the under 54 vote is really big, Cruz will lose. If the 55+ turnout is big and the under 34 turnout is moderate or low, Cruz will win big.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
September 18, 2018 12:03 PM

Republican U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has a nine-point lead in his bid for reelection, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

With seven weeks until Election Day, Cruz has a  54 percent to 45 percent lead over Democratic challenger U.S. Rep. Beto O’Rourke of El Paso among likely voters, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article218563900.html#storylink=cpy
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Bredeson ain't winning Tenn.  No how no way!!!!!
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top