Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Well yeah..I mean there are private para military groups with glock switches roving and murdering at will in every major city. They really drive the murder and crime rate up…it’s about time something is done about them
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gee I wonder who the target group will really be...and how selective the enforcement and prosecution...
View Quote

There were no arrests during last night's palestinian terrorist attack on the white house.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Story

Introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Thursday, the bill dubbed the “Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act” would prohibit privately organized groups from “publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,” “interfering with or interrupting government proceedings,” or “interfering with the exercise of someone else’s constitutional rights,” according to Mr. Markey.

Their bills defines a “private paramilitary organization” as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.” The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.
View Quote

Clearly un-Constitutional on its face, but when has that ever stopped asshole Dims before?    
View Quote

“3 or more persons who function as a security services unit in public”

Celebrities and rich/powerful are gonna love that one.

No more effective private security lol.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Defund The Police

Make Militias Great Again

View Quote

No. Defund congress.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#5]
No guns, no militias, high taxes. Hmmmm
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Story

Introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Thursday, the bill dubbed the “Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act” would prohibit privately organized groups from “publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,” “interfering with or interrupting government proceedings,” or “interfering with the exercise of someone else’s constitutional rights,” according to Mr. Markey.

Their bills defines a “private paramilitary organization” as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.” The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.
View Quote

Clearly un-Constitutional on its face, but when has that ever stopped asshole Dims before?    
View Quote
Looks like the founding fathers new of the problem.

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American...[T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
        ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That could easily be interpreted to outlaw gun clubs.
View Quote

They are crossing their T’s and dotting their I’s

It’s a feature not a flaw

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are afraid.
View Quote

between Lobby Day and the unarmed J6 crew... "what if's" are now placed in their heads

Lobby Day freaked them out worse than J6
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Read this on Rantingly.com before I came here. The comments here somewhat mirror the article's comments.

My take on the idiot Bill: Stop us, if you dare.

Also,

"You are as free as you DECIDE to be."
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Marxist Democrats have one agenda. Disarm Americans, lie cheat and steal elections until total absolute power is gained.  They can be stopped now with the weight of the BOR and enforcement of it and fair elections,  or alternative B later.  They should be stopped now.
View Quote

Which why when communist states pass anti gun laws

Never register

Never comply
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So, basically Antifa?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Their bills defines a "private paramilitary organization" as "any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit." The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.

So, basically Antifa?

They're an idea, not a militia.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#12]
So this would end Antifa?
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am publicly stating right now, that if this passes I'm starting a militia.

View Quote

No need really.

By the definitions in this proposed law, I think APC would already be classified as illegal activity.

I would not be surprised if you have gotten their attention and they are specifically targeting you and APC.

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Remember that old cliche. Anytime they want to take your guns away, it's because they want to do something you would shoot them for.

Only in this case, it's getting organized and trained.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#15]
This is a good indication that if you haven’t joined or started a “militia” yet, now’s the time. It’s not rocket surgery; get 3 dudes together and form an effective fire team. You’d be surprised what 4 coordinated dudes can accomplish
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#16]
LOL

Militias are literally stated in the 2ndA.

LOL

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So if you and your circle of friends believe in the true meaning of the 2nd amendment and you all go to the range together you’re possibly committing a felony?
View Quote

Merrrrber....
den of thieves 2018 shooting range scene
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#18]
so they are actually going to go after the Bloods and Crips now?
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

"Or training to function in public". They will claim any training in private is meant for functioning in public.
View Quote

Lol, first it's "you're not sufficiently trained to have a gun!" Goes and gets training: "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE TRAINING TO HAVE YOUR OWN MILITIA!!!"
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have a deep internal belief it is WELL past time we show these cock-bags.
View Quote

When the time is right, you'll know it in your bones. Like when it's time to put down your beloved puppers. But I kinda agree with you, it has been time.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Hmmmmm....

Remember this?

THEN-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BARACK OBAMA: We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/barack-obamas-civilian-army

I assume that, should the Dems pass this, any enforcement would be two-tiered.

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#22]
This is the most un-American thing I have ever heard.

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Where do these treasonous folks get their ideas  from Xi?

why don't conservatives introduce legislation that makes trading on insider information a capital crime ..or as they used to say "a hanging offense"
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#24]
A well regulated Militia, ( militias are outlawed ) being necessary to the security of a free State the right of the people ( gun rights of the people require a permit and registration, and taxes paid and forms filled out )  to keep and bear Arms ( bearing arms in public is mostly outlawed, please see approved list of where bearing arms is allowed) shall not be infringed ( does not mean it can’t be highly regulated, taxed, permit required, military arms prohibited, magazines prohibited, ammunition prohibited , what is allowed and not allowed can vary by city, county, state and federal district court and selectively enforced based on race, religion, color of skin and political party )
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

between Lobby Day and the unarmed J6 crew... "what if's" are now placed in their heads

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are afraid.

No one except the police were armed on J6 to be fair.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Plenty of free states to move to  
Amiright?

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:31:15 AM EDT
[#27]
They passed this crap in Oregon last year.  It was 100% drafted by bat crap crazy, rabid anti-J 6th anti-gunners on the east coast.  They had those people testifying remotely at every single hearing.  

Here's the text of the bill that was passed here.  If it gets dropped on the federal level, expect left leaning states to push it through on their own.

ETA: here's the legislative page with all the info on how it progressed in Oregon: https://olis.oregonlegislature.gov/liz/2023R1/Measures/Overview/HB2572

Here's a link to the submitted comments.

Ths puts church groups providing for their own safety in violation.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:36:29 AM EDT
[#28]
..Prohibit my ass..
No one sees anything in the Glades of AO!

..The Florida Alligator Militia Unit... Millions strong they are hungry and live wild.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
..Prohibit my ass..
No one sees anything in the Glades of AO!

https://i.imgur.com/PtLdgSc.png

..The Florida Alligator Militia Unit... Millions strong they are hungry and live wild.
View Quote

“I’m rebel ready”

“Defensee cabbage act”

God I fucking love AI. Now I want a “Defensee Cabbage Act” patch
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American...[T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
View Quote

I suggest we contact all of our representatives and let them know this is blatantly unconstitutional and demand our reps file ethics complaints and censure resolutions when these unconstitutional actions are proposed. It probably won't do any good but then we can show we tried to resolve this within the system. Just contacting the ones that propose this is not an option for anyone outside their districts so we need to contact all of our reps.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And Raskin.  I don't typically root for cancer, but in his case...

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No. Defund congress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Defund The Police

Make Militias Great Again

No. Defund congress.

Yep , those fuckers need to be reeled in hard and fast .
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:44:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Somewhere in the bill it probably includes $1 billion for transgender surgeries.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I suggest we contact all of our representatives and let them know this is blatantly unconstitutional and demand our reps file ethics complaints and censure resolutions when these unconstitutional actions are proposed. It probably won't do any good but then we can show we tried to resolve this within the system. Just contacting the ones that propose this is not an option for anyone outside their districts so we need to contact all of our reps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know it is a dream but when someone incites people into illegal action it is a crime and the DOJ should get right on it.

Edit; It should not matter if said person is a congressman or the average Joe.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.)

Why does this cock sucker's name always seem to come up?
View Quote
Masshole?
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Democrats would happily legislate anyone they don't like onto a one way train.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ha,that's one of those bills I almost wish would pass just so I could see the glorious clusterfuck created when every corporate security group suddenly becomes an illegal private militia,  Of course, like all the other inconsistencies, they'd just selectively enforce it.
View Quote

Seems like we don't have rule of law in this nation any more.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:49:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So, basically Antifa?
View Quote
No, that's just an idea.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Story

View Quote

View Quote

Use Alinsky's rules against them. Let it pass. Make them play by their own rules. Apply this to BLM, Extinction Rebellion, Hamas demonstrators, Antifa, etc. The make them waste millions in legal fees while their minions cool their heels in jail overturning the law before SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:53:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Gun clubs will be exempt as long as they have a political officer on the board.
View Quote

I used to shoot with a couple guys who would be positively thrilled to become commissars. The enemy within, even at ranges.

One moron defended the clot shot makers not being able to be sued, because 'gun makers have the same protection'. We were at the range when this little pearl of wisdom fell from his retarded lips.

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Use Alinsky's rules against them. Let it pass. Make them play by their own rules. Apply this to BLM, Extinction Rebellion, Hamas demonstrators, Antifa, etc. The make them waste millions in legal fees while their minions cool their heels in jail overturning the law before SCOTUS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Story

And I am certain that the DOJ will get right on it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#43]
They don't want OUR militias to get in the way of THEIR mobs.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Great, another law that the Dems will selectively prosecute via “Prosecutorial Discretion.” This is how you end up with roving left wing death squads.

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It almost sounds like there’s something planned for us that we might object to.
View Quote

Planned? I’d say they’ve been implementing it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So, basically Antifa?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Their bills defines a "private paramilitary organization" as "any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit." The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.

So, basically Antifa?

no, antifa is just an idea, no proof that their is any organization
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
But let me guess, antifa and BLM are exempted from that?
View Quote

correct, since they are just ideas
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#48]
How about a bill to ban religion, abolish trial by jury, and re-implement slavery while you’re at it?
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
But let me guess, antifa and BLM are exempted from that?
View Quote

Those are simply “ideas” my good Sir!
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#50]
They're scared to death of the 2nd Amendment!
They just declared WAR on YOU!
You ARE the Militia!

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top