BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:23:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've never had a problem with Deej...I don't even know if he knows I exist....

I know who you are.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good to have you back, David.

Believe me-I'm glad to be back!

Deej, I always wanted you here.  I was hoping you wouldnt tell anyone else that I got the membership for you.  I dont know, maybe its because I deliver babies and see kids like you a lot that I had a sixth sense that perked up.  But I am glad that you are enjoying your membership and I hope that it has not caused you too much unhappiness.  Believe it or not there lots of quality people here amongst the trash.  Yes there are several of those here as well. But I think you just inherited a bunch of big brothers.  They will tease you and kick you around but its not to harm but just to play.  I pity the next member that tries to attack you.  Actually I have my popcorn and I am going to enjoy the pitbulls go to work.

ARDOC, thanks for buying deej that membership, you pegged him right, he is a good kid and one that alot of us would surely miss if he hadn't decided to return.

Deej, you have an IM kid, glad you're back.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:13:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know who you are.

Should I be scared or honored?  

No Expert
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know who you are.

Should I be scared or honored?  

No Expert

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top