Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Im pretty sure Ian McShane won either an emmy or a golden globe for season 1 already
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So, how long DO we have to wait for the third series?
This show, and the Sopranos, is by far the best of the
shit on TV.

DanM

Sopranos has been crap since the 1st 2 seasons
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
definite suicide.
during the show, just before he hangs himself, you can see him writing a suicide letter, with the rope sitting nearby.

Hmm....I must have looked away or been eating my nachoes during this part, because I didnt see this?

This is why I watch each episode at least twice. You're sure to miss things the first time when you're trying to keep up with the dialog. The second time through things become much more clear.

Someone said it's during the wedding scene(s)?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who was that guy that was hanging from the rope?  

That was Wolcott.  

Either his conscience finally caught up with him re the dead hooks or the thought of no longer being Hursts "golden boy" was too much for him.

Probably the latter and not the former.

I figured Hearst killed him...

Interesting.....we only see his body fall.  Can't tell if he was pushed or jumped.

Exactly.

And seeing how pissed off Hearst was at finding out the news that he killed the whores, and seeing him knock down teh walls...

He had some pent up anger.

Hearst didn't kill him, he sent his 'hatchet man' to find out if he had actually written the letter for Cy Toliver, and told him to kill him after he found out.....

As far as the honorable dept. I think Bullock and Starr are honorable, Starr associates with a known whore, and Bullock was committing adultery but hell you can't hold a little pussy against them.....
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
definite suicide.
during the show, just before he hangs himself, you can see him writing a suicide letter, with the rope sitting nearby.

Hmm....I must have looked away or been eating my nachoes during this part, because I didnt see this?

This is why I watch each episode at least twice. You're sure to miss things the first time when you're trying to keep up with the dialog. The second time through things become much more clear.

That was me. While they were taking their vows, other scenes were shown including the negotiations between Seth, Al, and the commissioner,  Charlie Utter riding back into camp, and Wolcott writing something at his desk with a coil of rope visible in the foreground.

It's on again tonight at 10:00PM EDT on HBO2.

Naturally, those who doubt me suck c*ck by choice...
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw the previews for the new HBO series starting this fall.  Calleed Rome.  It looks pretty hedonistic so I may have to check it out.

Rome
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
He IS the only honest, honorable man in the whole town.

I am going to have to disagree. While Elsworth is mostly good, if you recall in the beginning of season one, he was witness to the murder of Brom Garret by Dan Doherty, and then volunteered to Trixie/Dan that he had seen the murder and that he would never rat them out and would even leave camp if Dan/Al deemed it necessary.

That is not the action of an honorable man.

No one in Deadwood is pure.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
definite suicide.

That was me. While they were taking their vows, other scenes were shown including the negotiations between Seth, Al, and the commissioner,  Charlie Utter riding back into camp, and Wolcott writing something at his desk with a coil of rope visible in the foreground.

It's on again tonight at 10:00PM EDT on HBO2.

Naturally, those who doubt me suck c*ck by choice...

Hmm....I missed the Utter riding into camp and the desk scene.  I saw Jane hit that dude that was checkin her out and then Utter walk up to them and say Hi....
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#9]
It was Mr. Walcott, killer of prostitutes hanging from the rope.  I love it!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#10]
McShane is a great actor.

I used to love watchin him on this show called Lovejoy mysterys on A&E...I think it was.

I know it sounds teh ghey,but he played an antiques dealer in England that solved murders and such with his friends.

He played the same sorta cocky smartass...without all the cussing a course

That musta been 7-8 years ago now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#11]
was he a cocksucker?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top