BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
They're not peace-niks man. These guys are doing this stuff because they think this is God's wrath on America for allowing homosexual behavior. These people are nothing more than Bible-toting whackos.

I don't recall the article saying ANYWHERE that Fred Phelps was behind the phone calls and harrassment the soldier's family is receiving from home....merely that he and his merry band of idiots might show up to protest at the funeral for the soldier.

Recheck your facts, and then rejoin the conversation.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:42:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The same Kansas church group that has been picketing soldier's funerals around the U.S. and Indiana will be in Kokomo too. The group claims U.S. soldier deaths are punishment for U.S. tolerance of gays.

Please, please, PLEASE God don't ever let me come across any of these people.  I will SO be spending the rest of my days behind bars!!!

I would SO help you escape!

Yeah. Piccolo's Custom Hack Saws Blades, inc. would even deliver one at cost to the cell of your choice.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So tell me, what's the difference between the radical Muslims and radical Christians? Seems to me there aren't any and I think these guys wouldn't hesitate to strap a bomb to themselves in the name of their religion.

Oh please; these creeps aren't Christians, any more than Hitler was. Nowhere in the Bible are you told to do dispicable crap like this.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So tell me, what's the difference between the radical Muslims and radical Christians? Seems to me there aren't any and I think these guys wouldn't hesitate to strap a bomb to themselves in the name of their religion.

YOur village called.... It's lonley without it's idiot, so why don't you run back home now, and leave the discussion of adult matters to the adults?

Now run along......

Right, get called names. Man that's being a good Christian isn't there buddy? Does this mean if I don't conform to your religious views that God will seek his wrath out on me too? Are you going to egg my house under the guise of religion? Are you that extreme?

I'm not going to call you any names (because that wouldn't be the Christian thing to do, now would it?) but I will point out one glaring deficiency in your reasoning. The Bible does not direct Christians to go out and do violence to anyone in it's name. The Koran does. Yes, there are fanatical whack jobs in every religion, but to equate fundamentalist Muslims with Fundamentalist Christians is SO intellectually lazy, and speaks volumes about your agenda.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go away.

+1. Utterly disgusting.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:12:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As usual, any derogatory comments against one group of Christians is literally taken to mean all Christians. Take your head out of your ass and realize that these guys take their religion to the extreme just like the radical Muslims. They are no different.

Didn't much sound like you were talking about "one group".

Yes, these people are extremists, and the only difference between them and the assholes we're fighting overseas is that these nutjobs haven't killed anyone (or even threatened to, AFAIK).

THAT is a BIG difference.

That said, I despise them just as much. They make all Christians look bad. Fortunately (and unlike Islam), the overwhelming bulk of Christianity openly and vocally condemns these whackjobs and disassociates itself from them.

I sincerely hope you can see the difference.

Did any of you happen to read this? You see, he even figured out that I wasn't condeming ALL Christians and maybe some of you can do the same. Are you all so blind as to not be able to read the words right in front of you or is it just because some of you can't seem to face the fact extremist Christian groups do exsist? We seem to catagorize all Muslims as radicals but somehow no Christian is like that, right? Even though they tote around and distort the Bible and believe in Christ, that doesn't make them Christians? Then what are they and where do get their ideology from? TV, newspapers, aliens, you people tell me. Christian radicals like these people are the same one's that will bomb an abortion clinic under the guise of God and religion, so I'm sure anywhere that they deem sinful can be on their target list. That can include a night club where your children are at because there might also be homosexuals in there too and in their perverted interpretation of the Bible, homosexuals must die. People, bombs don't discriminate and neither do these whack-jobs so when one does go off and your children happen to be the victims, realize that it's been done in the name of God, Christ and the Bible. Un-fuckingbelievable.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top