User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why?  

Only Ever_Trump, No_Rons on ARFCOM care.  
Everyone else is normal.
View Quote

Just wait, the More_Rons are going to be the worst of all.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
DeSantis needs Jeb to stop the deep state from destroying him like they did Trump

In case you bunch of scrublourdes need a history lesson, George Bush Sr is Jebs dad, Bush Sr was in charge of the CIA for years. He made his fortune through the Tampico Oil Co, which was a legit company that was being used as a front to run Spies into and out of Cuba for the cIA.

So, Senior was double dipping in a sense, but actually had a legit oil co too, but wouldn't have been that successful if not being the head of the cIA
View Quote

Password : SWORDFISH ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I too am shocked a former governor would be at the current governor's inauguration
View Quote

A Former REPUBLICAN Governor of Florida being in attendance of the Current REPUBLICAN Governor of Florida's inauguration? ? ?

INCONCIEVABLE!!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I am sorely disappointed in the membership.

This thread has entirely too few ¡Jeb! memes:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:59:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The people that don't want to think for themselves or pretend to be objective will not want to hear that.  Just like they refuse to believe DeSantis is supported by over 50 billionaires and Paul Ryan.  No establishment or swamp connections here...it is all just a coincidence.

As the OP said, it is not a good look.  That doesn't mean DeSantis is terrible but anyone who refuses to even look into it is a fool.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a good look for Ron.  So publicly associated and supported by Bush and the Rino class.

The people that don't want to think for themselves or pretend to be objective will not want to hear that.  Just like they refuse to believe DeSantis is supported by over 50 billionaires and Paul Ryan.  No establishment or swamp connections here...it is all just a coincidence.

As the OP said, it is not a good look.  That doesn't mean DeSantis is terrible but anyone who refuses to even look into it is a fool.

BOMB SHELL NEWS.....

They are all swamp fuckers
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#8]

who fabricates this shit?
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Desantis should look Bush in the eye, tell him his mother is a whore and spit on his shoes.    Anything less is selling out to the swamp.   If he isn't willing to speak truth to power he isn't presidential material.

There is no way I would vote for that RINO knowing he's a Bush buddy.  Just another swamp thing doing swamp things.

Or something.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 6:55:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I too am shocked a former governor would be at the current governor's inauguration
View Quote

This. But the Trump cult has their marching orders. Mark my words. Trump and his cultists wil work hard at sinking ANY Republicans chances against the Dems if its not Trump.

Truly a cult
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Well that will 110% guarantee a win for the dems in 2024 even if they dont cheat............
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

who fabricates this shit?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#14]
   Truth.  Pictures alone don't mean squat, it's the context under which the picture was taken that matters.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This. But the Trump cult has their marching orders. Mark my words. Trump and his cultists wil work hard at sinking ANY Republicans chances against the Dems if its not Trump.

Truly a cult
View Quote
Spoken like a projecting cultist.  That's exactly how Biden refers to his dreaded "Ultra-Maga" enemy too.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for you con_cern OP!
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The current governor of a state having the former governor on the podium during inauguration - that is expected, not the apocalypse.  It is not like we are seeing Jeb on top in a gay sex scene.  Hell it is not even like we are seeing him on the ticket as VP (which would happen after hell froze over - pretty sure a ticket with 2 governor's from the same state has happened exactly never times).  

I will go out on a limb.  Personally the worse thing that a Bush did was Grand pappies demented shaking his fist at the sky yelling against Trump.
View Quote

Lying about a country having WMDs and starting a costly and pointless conflict or violating the 4th Amendment could never compare!
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Spoken like a projecting cultist.  That's exactly how Biden refers to his dreaded "Ultra-Maga" enemy too.
View Quote

The DeSantis folks already backed themselves into a corner.

They're either NeverTrumps or have a profound lack of integrity.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#21]
politics sucks, there are ZERO good politicians, all politicians go with the flow and look out for #1, and politics sucks.

Link Posted: 2/1/2023 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Trust No Politician 100%.  Watch them all very carefully.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 8:56:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The DeSantis folks already backed themselves into a corner.

They're either NeverTrumps or have a profound lack of integrity.
View Quote

I’m firmly in the PleaseNotTrump camp. I’d be 87 times happier to see DeSantis get the nomination than Trump.

But if Trump is the nominee, I’ll hold my nose and vote for him over any Democrat.

But I’m personally really sick of Trump’s narcissistic outbursts and wish he’d have two scoops of STFU with breakfast daily.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#24]
So a GOP governor won reelection and had a former  
2 term governor from the same state and political party at the event?  
The hell you say!
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 9:20:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Does Desantis have to be Trump?
Does he have to be jeb ?

Isn’t it possible that he’s just Desantis?
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 9:25:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#27]
It's a big club and we ain't in it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:06:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top